Re: The Best Global Underground CD

GU proper I would say Digweed 019 Los Angeles and Deep Dish 021 Moscow, although I do also enjoy Nick Warren Reykjavik mix.

Nubreed its a equal first between Lawler's and Tomiie's

Without a shadow of a doubt, Hong Kong CD1. End of discussion.

There's been so many good ones! Let's be fair it depends on everyone's tastes it's easier to say which were the worst ones! In my opinion the Layo & Bushwaxka one was terrible! Lacked any kind of enthusiasm in the mix! Totally different to how they play live i thought! But that's another story. My fav ones are CD 2 on John Digweed's Hong Kong and Los Angeles, cos i was really into the whole 'Twilo sound' that Digweed and Sasha were pushing between these mixes. Really dark, twisted and sounds that would test that awesome sound system they had at Twilo. But more recently and I gotta say it Dave Seaman's recent Lithuania mix was mega! I really really enjoyed it!

For me:
Sasha - Ibiza

Does anyone know what up and coming CDs they have coming out? Someone normally knows a brief run through of the next 2 or 3...

GU9 - Sasha - San Fran
It is really great one and I like it most than any other. I have some few more favorites but now i just want to mention this one only.

GU023 - Barcelona
GU024 - Reykjavik
GU025 - Toronto (& The Afterhours Mixes)
GU028 - Shanghai
GU029 - Dubai
GU032 - Mexico City