Topic: The Open

nice to see Darren Clarke win... 150-1 at the start, no doubt Dutchy had a tenner on him.

I just want you to know we're done professionally

Re: The Open

Fucking great. Nicest bloke you could wish to meet.

I went yesterday and got absolutely drenched! Followed the mighty Tom Watson round.

Clarke has been getting plenty of sympathy pussy for years.

Rumour has it he considered throwing the open just in case he lost out.

Didn't want to end up like the Like the 9/11 firefighters when the Iraq vets started coming home..... drought central.

Nice to see the English winning once again.

zebramofo wrote:

nice to see Darren Clarke win... 150-1 at the start, no doubt Dutchy had a tenner on him.

Lol. Good one

zebramofo wrote:

I actually had a score on Garcia if you are interested. Balls

Last edited by dutchy101 (Sunday Jul 2011 20:10:10)

Thats a hatrick of majors in 16 months from our small nation. Good headlines for a change!

Went thursday and saturday. Sat was great as numbers really thinned out mid afternoon and you could easily watch the leaders. The thought that mike ashley is having to pay him a couple of million for promoting hollow brand is also pretty good.

dutchy101 wrote:
zebramofo wrote:

I actually had a score on Garcia if you are interested. Balls

'kin hell Dutchy you may as well just give the money away next time...

Looking at a predo for the champions of all four divisions this year, tips for league one and two?

I just want you to know we're done professionally

See if there are any takers for Meffs on a messageboard making a twat out of themselves by flogging a dead horse of a joke and go large. You can't lose.