Topic: *BANK HOL. PARTY - 25/08/02 - eye.tee.bee

Massive bank holiday south coast mash up - come along for a night of amazing music and mindloss. Everyone welcome.

Hodge - I'll see you there [J.P Van Flash aka Visions of Shiva]

eye.tee.bee

Balearicelectroprogressivehousebreakbeat

13.00-16.00  Clare Balantyne & Nick Harvey (Balearic)

16.00-17.30  Gareth Jordan (80

Weeeeelll, erm, dunno, i mean, well, eeeerrrm, whatever, i mean i mean i mean, dunno, dunno, well, I er.... i mean....

what do you think?

Re: *BANK HOL. PARTY - 25/08/02 - eye.tee.bee

wouldnt miss Fat Garry's Birthday for anything!!

see u there, Flash (feckin 'ell its been a full year sine ive seen you or the monkey!!)

later,

'Odgefather
<i></i>

a year is it? I suppose it must have been the fat welshmans birthday bash last year then? You were at the diggers brighton beach thing werent you? but I was too nuttered to find anyone.

get ready for a kingsize mindgrind. see you on sunday.
<i></i>

Weeeeelll, erm, dunno, i mean, well, eeeerrrm, whatever, i mean i mean i mean, dunno, dunno, well, I er.... i mean....

what do you think?

wow, sounds a really interesting party. can anyone come??

I live fairly near by and have always wanted to meet the legend of Big Hodge!   
<i></i>

"wongun" = Cartsy - it has to be you!

Flash - you forgot to mention the BBQ mate!!  one of the most important parts of the day in my book......there's a quality set menu, I'll be having "meal 1 - Tom and Gav's Bulldozer meal" which consists of - burger, spicy chicken kebab, 2 O'Hagans sausages, salad, chips and a baguette. nice.

There is also a "Piggy woo" memorial meal which i might have as well out of pure respect to Pooky's recently deceased mutt   

<i></i>

don't know who you're calling cartsy mate. I just wanna meet ya Big Hodge

anyways, that doesnbt matter. if I come on Sunday I think I'll join ya in the Piggy Woo memorial banquet.

can you eat as much as you want???

<i></i>

if you take enuff cash with you, you can eat whatever you want mate!!  its set prices for set meals and then you can buy separate items as well
<i></i>

i think everyone that knows Pooky should have the Piggy wu memorial meal - it would be disrespectful not to.

I will probably eat the "Bulldozer" as well cos im a phat cvnt.

and "yes"  'wongun' has to = Cartsy......theres not a more petulant man on this board!
<i></i>

Big Hodge - being new to this board I am offended. something you semm to do to everyone on this board.

from what I've read the best word to decribe you is a CANT -have I got it right?

it seems to me that with regard to petulance, you are a petulizer of the highest order.

nuff said!!
<i></i>