Topic: Dear Dermo

In a sad and pathetic way you use to amuse me.

Sadly you no longer do, you crossed a line and showed what you really believe in.  Your best chance is to fuck off and repost as an alias.

Last edited by Morgan (Saturday Jun 2012 23:07:17)

Re: Dear Dermo

Morgan. Thank you for dedicating a thread to me, the last person to do this was Sir John. By the way, what you think is irrelevant to me. So fuck off.

Part of the problem

Dermo's a good act, but he's been on too long.

LOL bit rich!!! Anyhow, Its called vintage.

Part of the problem

Aye I thought I was an aged cunt until I read that other thread.

Is there anybody on here under 40?

Last edited by Big_Fella (Sunday Jun 2012 12:19:51)

Big Fella wrote:

only just sad

Big Fella wrote:

No. All those young bounders at XOYO were dragged along by their fathers.

Where is this line you speak of?

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

here and i thought this was an agony aunt column

Any girl that can't distinguish between her grandmother and a wolf is either as dense as teak or comes from a really ugly family

Morgan wrote:

In a sad and pathetic way you use to amuse me.

Sadly you no longer do, you crossed a line and showed what you really believe in.  Your best chance is to fuck off and repost as an alias.

One of the best posts in a while along with the thrashing that Miller gave him.

I think I've made Dermo's shit list...am I famous now?

Its amusing that you shadow me around SBW. Classic melter symptoms. Also I'm glad to see the sole purpose of your existence is all things Dermot. There's been many before you and no doubt, many after you.

Imagine getting so irate with somebody on the internet, that you feel the need to dedicate a thread to them to get it off your chest??? Imagine getting that obsessed with somebody you don't even know and are never going to know, that you dedicate your signature to them? On a music forum. On the Internet. LOL

Imagine then following them around for the next 8 months? Imagine letting somebody on the internet get so far under your skin that you cant contain yourself any longer? Imagine if you had a life SBW?

Maybe it would be much more effective for the likes of yourself,  miserable amateur psychologist Mike Miller and Morgan to have an angry wank in private and save the embarrassment of spitting a dummy out in public? Rather than losing the plot over somebody you don't know from Adam on a message board?

See you after my next post. xxx

Part of the problem

Big Fella wrote:

I have 54 weeks left.

Prog God

Dermo wrote:

Its amusing that you shadow me around SBW. Classic melter symptoms. Also I'm glad to see the sole purpose of your existence is all things Dermot. There's been many before you and no doubt, many after you.

Imagine getting so irate with somebody on the internet, that you feel the need to dedicate a thread to them to get it off your chest??? Imagine getting that obsessed with somebody you don't even know and are never going to know, that you dedicate your signature to them? On a music forum. On the Internet. LOL

Imagine then following them around for the next 8 months? Imagine letting somebody on the internet get so far under your skin that you cant contain yourself any longer? Imagine if you had a life SBW?

Maybe it would be much more effective for the likes of yourself,  miserable amateur psychologist Mike Miller and Morgan to have an angry wank in private and save the embarrassment of spitting a dummy out in public? Rather than losing the plot over somebody you don't know from Adam on a message board?

See you after my next post. xxx

I think you might find that I didn't start the thread the clue is in the users name at the top!

You don't get under my skin at all I find it actually amusing that you can constantly have an underwhelming negativity on this board and in life in general. If your not moaning or cursing someone your trying to think you know about music and the dance scene in general. Your like a little kid who feels left out by all the other little boys so you try and belittle everyone to make yourself feel good. Then you occasionally pipe up regarding a certain mix or try and have an informed opinion about the music scene when we know you know fuck all about it.
Then there is your  post count, you are constantly racking up those meaningless posts to try and make it look like its your board. When anyone comes up with a valid opinion you try and shoot them down by putting them. People are becoming sick of your shit and more need to stick up to you like Morgan & Miller because you are becoming a right pain in the arse.

Anyone care to give a synopsis of the drama that prompted the creation of this thread?

Blood And Soil

Listen SBW, you're not going to get any traction in terms of shifting Dermo off the board or getting him to change his ways until you have senior board members involved.

My suggestion is to work the Big Fella seam via PMs, it appears he thinks Dermo's getting a bit one-dimensional so you might have some support in high places there.

Alternatively, I can do a couple of posts in support of you for a reasonable fee, but it will have to be subtly done, I can't risk my integrity as a senior member and it's already a bit outside my remit to converse with you.

BedRob voted out. He isn't a racist. But he IS a thicket.

I think all of 'it' is a bit old hat, myself included.

Sbw  Look up the word hypocrite, you live in a strangle little world.  All by yourself.  You bang on about negativity but just do a quick search on your posts . You're a proper tiresome cunt with one argument that doesn't even stand up. That seems to be the general score with all your little tiffs. Man up you bitch.

LOL @ Dave.

Part of the problem

Stefano wrote:

Anyone care to give a synopsis of the drama that prompted the creation of this thread?

Morgan is on his man period, spat his dummy out and then went on an SBW style rampage on all my posts LOL.

Girl.

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

Sbw  Look up the word hypocrite, you live in a strangle little world.  All by yourself.  You bang on about negativity but just do a quick search on your posts . You're a proper tiresome cunt with one argument that doesn't even stand up. That seems to be the general score with all your little tiffs. Man up you bitch.

LOL @ Dave.

...and you go on about 'getting under my skin'

Big Fella wrote:

I'm nearer 30 than 40.

Beijing Dave wrote:

My suggestion is to work the Big Fella seam via PMs

Approaching a real mind-shaper there alright lol.

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

Your bitterness is bettered only by your predictability, Comer.

Beijing Dave wrote:

Listen SBW, you're not going to get any traction in terms of shifting Dermo off the board or getting him to change his ways until you have senior board members involved.

My suggestion is to work the Big Fella seam via PMs, it appears he thinks Dermo's getting a bit one-dimensional so you might have some support in high places there.

Alternatively, I can do a couple of posts in support of you for a reasonable fee, but it will have to be subtly done, I can't risk my integrity as a senior member and it's already a bit outside my remit to converse with you.

LOL