Re: Murray

Scotland is on a par with Liverpool.

JA1980 wrote:

We'd still be in the stoneage if it wasnt for the scots inventing everything

lol.

the scots won't vote for independence. they'd be fucking insane to. england is our bitch and we all know it.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King
Legs are very frickin important parts of the woman, thin ankle and tense bop is a must.
MateGreen

Tell you one thing the guy deserves praise for being very consistant on course for 3rd semi final at wimbleton in a row thats some going compared to Tim!

Last edited by DuFunk (Tuesday Jul 2012 07:18:29)

DuFunk wrote:

Tell you one thing the guy deserves praise for being very consistant on course for 3rd semi final at wimbleton in a row thats some going compared to Tim!

Henman reached 4 semi-finals in 5 years...

I just want you to know we're done professionally

Thats because he's the 3rd seed he's supposed to reach them.
The one thing he is consistent at is fucking up when there.  That and being a scruffy sour faced ginger twat.

Part of the problem

DuFunk reeks of wanting to be English.

Murray has surely surpassed tim's achievement in this sport already in terms of wins?  Im actually partly a scot the grandad being from there!

Are we measuring how good a tennis player is by using useless cunt Tim Henman as a benchmark? LOL Desperate.

Part of the problem

DuFunk wrote:

Im actually partly a scot the grandad being from there!

No need to apologise.

Part of the problem

Hell find it tough against Ferrer, has lost to him twice recently

MattBlack wrote:

Hell find it tough against Ferrer, has lost to him twice recently

He'll beat him on grass

Muzika Dan@Ukiyo Dublin 24-5-14 by Dan (High-Soul Society)
http://soundcloud.com/dannyoliver72/dan … 14/s-cmShA

Virginia Wade sounds German to me. She also sounds like she's squeezing down on an xl buttplug.

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

Virginia Wade sounds German to me. She also sounds like she's squeezing down on an xl buttplug.

At least she knew how to win Majors

Tennis fans are pricks. It gets right on my tits when they repeat clap everything. Hawk eye, clap clap clap, waiting for player to finish having treatment, clap clap clap, ref talking to player about rain , clap clap, clap. Fucking retarded cunts. Right up there with cycling fans.

Part of the problem

It amused me no-end when I read a Viz letter that referred to fat middle-aged women wearing Union Jack clothing at Wimbledon as Twatriots.

Grant wrote:

It amused me no-end when I read a Viz letter that referred to fat middle-aged women wearing Union Jack clothing at Wimbledon as Twatriots.

V good

Murray's looking good so far. We just need Djokavic to trigger a recurrence of an old injury in some bizarre hotel-room wanking incident and it's there for the taking.

I hope they let Tim commentate on the final.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King
Legs are very frickin important parts of the woman, thin ankle and tense bop is a must.
MateGreen

Whats all this 'we' ???

Part of the problem

"we" as in "we Andy Murray supporters."

?

Martin Luther King
MateGreen

Uuuuugh. You're not welcome round these parts no more.

Actually 'we' equals yourself and Dufunk, so nothing too threatening.

Last edited by Dermo (Tuesday Jul 2012 13:20:18)

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

Tennis fans are pricks. It gets right on my tits when they repeat clap everything. Hawk eye, clap clap clap, waiting for player to finish having treatment, clap clap clap, ref talking to player about rain , clap clap, clap. Fucking retarded cunts. Right up there with cycling fans.

Not sure how those of us in the TDF thread will cope after such an attack. Dig deep lads.

Lets face it pubey there's only 3 of you in there anyway. Hardly going to rock the world now is it?

Part of the problem

I imagine smallman1 is the type to play tennis. Has all the gear, looks the part. Serves underhand.

*deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath*  "One game at a time lads" - Strudders (Mar,Apr,May 2014)

Is that a metaphor?

Part of the problem

Depends on what way you view mens tennis I suppose.

*deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath*  "One game at a time lads" - Strudders (Mar,Apr,May 2014)