Topic: Hello everybody!!!

HELLO lol

New to this board,my freind introduced me and it looks intresting,the name may say tech but i play:tech-house,prog and has lisle says intelligent breaks all mixed up together.
here is a tracklisting of my new mix if you would like a copy just mail me at neil-mallory@yesmate.com

going vertical

1.Ilk - "unify" (straylight)
2.metaboman - "my freind is a dj?" (musik krause)
3.rework - "cute mute" (playhouse)
4.ricardo villalobos - "what you say is more than i can say" (playhouse)
5.jimmy van m - "jetlag"(dub) (regress)
6.R.I.T.M - floori.d.a (abnormal)
7.second hand satelites - "orbit 1.3" (shaboom)
8.slide & healey - "fear"(sense & catt remix) (fire)
9.A.S.A.P - "firebird" (fire)
10.Hi-Fi bugs - "lydian & the dinosaur" (zero tolerance)

/recorded live at the trout farm on 27/01/03 

laters

nEiL tEcH wink

ODDS 'N' SODS
Deep Progress
Soulseek: dead_badger

Re: Hello everybody!!!

alright geez... wilkommen.  here is where clever people talk about music.  the other bit is where all the silly stuff gets chatted about!  8)

mix looks interesting mate, wouldn't mind a copy.  i'll pm you my address.

in a bit star.

giggsy.

if things seem shorter than they are, finish counting all the stars.  feel the years washed down again, another pay cheque to cash in.  pray the lord of flesh and bone, leaves you some to call your own, as we slowly feel our way, through another, shapeless day.... BOSH!

here is where clever people talk about music.  the other bit is where all the silly stuff gets chatted about!

i was thinking that....if i wanna talk shit...i got to the general board....but if i wanna talk abotu music....i come her.....genius....wecome aboard anyway wink

jung

WeLcoMe tO tHe bOaRd nIel. Good to see this board is getting busier. smile

x

@nnax

oh my god anna!!!!!

i was just, honestly i swear... singing "you don't get friends with carrots!"
(i know i got the words wrong... ) but how fvckin weird??

you is crazy mind-reading girl!!

if things seem shorter than they are, finish counting all the stars.  feel the years washed down again, another pay cheque to cash in.  pray the lord of flesh and bone, leaves you some to call your own, as we slowly feel our way, through another, shapeless day.... BOSH!

Hehe! Mad coincidence Unfortunately not mind-reading, just crazy :moo

@nnax

hello mate!

anyone who close with Lydian is a friend of mine....nice touch with 2 page productions together.

what is your banter?

Banter? i dont understand jo roll n?

ODDS 'N' SODS
Deep Progress
Soulseek: dead_badger

i was thinking that....if i wanna talk #$%!...i got to the general board....

Which tends to happen a lot eh Jungle??  wink

The main problem is you don`t really want to run around between boards. Its like if you`re sitting down with one group of friends you not gonna get up - into another club - have a conversation with a nother group then run back...

k??

Looks like I spout a load of rubbish too!!  roll

Limiting yourself to one board is like a clubber who limits himself to the same club.

its not like going to another club....its like leaving the main room to go into the star bar...you know everyones going to be in the main room when you get back.....but if you left bedrock to go to fabric.....then you haven't got a clue who's going to be there.............ya get me?

jung

roll

@nnax