Re: Leeds United 2017/18 Official Promotion Thread

DIE BATES DIE, YOU CANCEROUS CUNT. xxx

Part of the problem

You'll miss ole Ken when he's gone.

Lol yeah you're right i should keep digging him up after.

Part of the problem

It has just been on the local news that a foreign investor is undergoing due diligence on the club. Come on! smile

Lets hope so. Not exactly what i wanted but peasants cant be choosers.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/ch … or-warnock

Part of the problem

I would really like to hear some news about the buyout/takeover, the silence is concerning me somewhat.

Whoever wants to buy it is going to have to sift through everything where 'the cunt' is concerned. You never know what he's hiding or covering up. They wont be half baked the Arabs wont. probably a nightmare job.

He's a dirty rotten Chelsea cunt that needs hanging in public.

Part of the problem

You're right about the nightmare job, hopefully we'll hear something before the season starts!

Feel a bit sorry for Ken, last thing he needs at his age.

Why would anyone in their right mind invest in Leeds? Let's invite the new Sheikh to our next home match against Millwall.
You just know that the potential investor owns a haulage company or a tit bar. And has been featured on Watchdog for dodgy plumbing in some sink estate where a baby died in a bath.

Snodgrass gone to Norwich, so now we don't have a captain. Unless something dramatic happens soon, we won't be mounting any challenge next season.

Its an awful loss, but you can hardly blame him. He's been a servant, but as usual Bates has treated him like shit lying to him over and over.
Im not into fan demonstrations but the one yesterday is justified. He left because the club (ie Bates) refused to tell him if we are getting bought or not. When you are trying to keep your best player then its sensible to at least tell him what the future entails rather than telling him he's not privy to the information.
Absolute cuntage of a club we are at the moment all thanks to that old twat.

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

haha its quite funny reading someone with exactly the same miserable pessimism with their team as myself. Its also amusing that the first thing i thought when i read Forest were infact the team he was looking at was exactly the same i.e Aah well same old shit, no disappointment there as ive given up years ago anyway.
It would be good to see Forest back in the top tier. Especially when you've got wankers like Wigan in there instead.

Cheers, I'm still in shock that we've been taken over to be honest!  It was about fucking time though and I hope you guys get investment too...  Would be good to have the two biggest clubs in the Championship (although Wednesday might have something to say about that) battling it out at the top of the table.

A new company was registered yesterday apparently called ' Leeds United Vision Ltd ' and is headed by the Bahrain Royal family. The takeover is supposed to be completed in the next few days.

I suppose that means we are instantly rich then!

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

A new company was registered yesterday apparently called ' Leeds United Vision Ltd ' and is headed by the Bahrain Royal family. The takeover is supposed to be completed in the next few days.

I suppose that means we are instantly rich then!

If that is true, I will be both amazed and extremely pleased smile

Apparently (again) its taking so long because Bates broke the company up into several entities and they are having to deal with different companies to buy the whole thing, including buying the training ground back.

Last edited by Dermo (Friday Aug 2012 09:12:46)

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

Apparently (again) its taking so long because Bates broke the company up into several entities and they are having to deal with different companies to buy the whole thing, including buying the training ground back.

That's even better!

The only thing that erks me is that they are Arabs. Bahrain has some fucking dreadful human rights issues going down and there's a lot of dirty laundering of drug money going on too. i watched a doco ages ago uncovering the laundering of Afghanistans heroin production money.

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

The only thing that erks me is that they are Arabs. Bahrain has some fucking dreadful human rights issues going down and there's a lot of dirty laundering of drug money going on too. i watched a doco ages ago uncovering the laundering of Afghanistans heroin production money.

Details, details.... wink

Dermo wrote:

Might improve our image.

Well they certainly aren't rushing into any decisions are they. I've seen quicker war tribunal trials

Fallen through due to Ken changing the goal posts at the last minute.

What a fucking surprise

laugh out loud

Well that is very disappointing, but not entirely unexpected.

Ken still at the helm?

Good to have characters like him still in the game, i.m.o.