Re: Amsterdam

steelydan wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

I dont think i have ever had Shrooms that have lasted 12 hours.

4 hours top...it soon stops when you start eating sugary drinks/foods if it's too strong.

In fairness I've never had shrooms that lasted that long but the few times I have done acid it has lasted well beyond twelve hours and into the this-is-getting-boring-now stage.

Beijing Dave wrote:
steelydan wrote:
starcreeper wrote:

Microdots were Mescaline apparently. I spent the summer of 92 necking those listening to 'Charly' by the Prodigy on my walkman.

Worst song ever and to think I went to school with Keith Flynn

If you went to school with him you'd surely know his name is Keith Flint.

When a CLANG becomes a CLANGER!

lol.

Never touched acid. Never will. A guy I knew from college got quite into it and ended up doing triple dip trips for a while and completely lost the plot - never came back around. Last I've heard about him was that he had threatened to burn down his parents' house with them inside.

Beijing Dave wrote:
steelydan wrote:
starcreeper wrote:

Microdots were Mescaline apparently. I spent the summer of 92 necking those listening to 'Charly' by the Prodigy on my walkman.

Worst song ever and to think I went to school with Keith Flynn

If you went to school with him you'd surely know his name is Keith Flint.

When a CLANG becomes a CLANGER!

Busted !

Last edited by simonr (Friday Aug 2012 10:10:51)

SimonR

dutchy101 wrote:

Never touched acid. Never will. A guy I knew from college got quite into it and ended up doing triple dip trips for a while and completely lost the plot - never came back around. Last I've heard about him was that he had threatened to burn down his parents' house with them inside.

I was very nearly the same as your mate. Caught it just in time.

Purple ohm triple dips. My God they were strong.

sabotini wrote:

Next thing I remember I'm waking up, it's the following day and I've spent the night asleep in the cargo container area of Calais port, huddled under an industrial blue tarpaulin- I'd been too fucked to find the coach and the reps were so pissed too they'd fucked up the head count. I'd lost my wallet and passport, my mobile phone had a knat's pube of battery, but I had managed to buy/nick a bottle of Hugo boss aftershave at some point the evening before so luckily I had that safe and sound. I phoned my friends to ask for help, they spent the remainder of my phone's battery life laughing at me.

Haha.  That's a fantastic story!

How'd you manage to get home?

Stefano wrote:

Fuck moderation, no one ever says "God I had a fucking brilliant night last night because I kept such a level head".

Couldn't put it better myself.  To paraphrase Ed there are certain people lacking a serious amount of minerals in this thread...

Well said Douglas.