Re: The General Footy Thread

Lurid, worthless bastards.

Only caught the last half hour or so but Juve are taking the piss at Chelsea at the minute. Cant believe it was 2-0 Chelsea at one point?

Prog God

chromosome_junction wrote:

I reckon Chelski will be too good for the italians tonight. Hazard is bound to score one or set one up.

I like John Obi-Mikel. Pirlo's a big fanny imo.

Fancy a game of cards, for money?

Roy of the Rovers shit from Oscar.

Whaaaat a shiiithouse

Wiggipedia wrote:
chromosome_junction wrote:

I reckon Chelski will be too good for the italians tonight. Hazard is bound to score one or set one up.

I like John Obi-Mikel. Pirlo's a big fanny imo.

Fancy a game of cards, for money?

LOL Mystic Meg, there.

Part of the problem

Who said footballers were thick?

Andy Carroll's Bebo page:  http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=4957197631

names Andy, im from gateshead, in newcastle i have lived there all my life, but just moved back from preston not long ago due to football. I am 6'4 and i have brown styled hair. I am athletic pretty sporty, i play for newcastle united and england have for a few years. I like all kinds of music, mainly rnb, dance, hip hop. I enjoy spending time with my pals from football and home and havin a drink with them and goin to town. thats about it really u wana know more message me ive got msn add me if you want andrew-carroll@hotmail.co.uk x

my favourite film has to be the jungle book its an unreal movie. Look for the bare necessities The simple bare necessities Forget about your worries and your strife I mean the bare necessities (amen) Old Mother Nature's recipes That brings the bare necessities of life

ive got a big fear for spiders i absolute hate them, also hate stuff like snakes n that (not my snake tho  )

Last edited by PDJ (Thursday Sep 2012 00:53:47)

How the hell that none of the last 4 Chelsea managers have failed to see that Jon Obi is a one man disaster zone is beyond me.

A bottling clusterfcuk with no minerals.

Oh and Chromosome having an absolute reg.

starcreeper wrote:

World class goal that second one.

Pitty that Chelsea couldn't hold on to their 2 goal lead.  My heart bleeds.

I love this picture of the great man. Look how clean his kit is. lol.

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article841946.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Chelsea%27s+John+Terry+holds+the+trophy+at+the+end+of+the+Champions+League+final

Yant wrote:
starcreeper wrote:

Enjoy the ITV4 cup Yant.

smallman1 wrote:
Yant wrote:
starcreeper wrote:

Enjoy the ITV4 cup Yant.

Cheers Ed.  It's what life is all about.

fadass wrote:

I love this picture of the great man. Look how clean his kit is. lol.

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article841946.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Chelsea%27s+John+Terry+holds+the+trophy+at+the+end+of+the+Champions+League+final

Looks like he hardly broker sweat considering the game went to extra time and penalties?

Prog God

The shin pad move was the ultimate in cuntery.

Part of the problem

He said in the interview yesterday that he's been getting a lot of stick because of it.  Bless.

I hope that every time he looks back at the pictures amd memories of 'his' Champions League win later in life, he feels like a right wand and goes a little bit red with embarrassment.

Looking forward to see Liverpool play with Young boys later, i wonder if Gary Glitter will be there...

Defo sweat patches under his armpits.

Well in Matt btw.

MattBlack wrote:

Looking forward to see Liverpool play with Young boys later, i wonder if Gary Glitter will be there...

...pretty sure these gags did the rounds when Spurs played them, no?

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Matt likes to stay topical with his comedy.

Timeless

Prog God

...WTF is up with Pardew 'revealing' the buy-out in Ba's contract didn't actually expire in the Summer but will in fact continue through Christmas?
Weren't management and owner supposedly put-out when 'Arry revealed a clause existed first time around?

I swear he's on some Sports Direct sales-related bonus... Beginning of the Summer I heard him say in an interview that a successful transfer window would be if they could hold on to the squad they already have, but then he couldn't help himself from adding "but, for example, if a team like Arsenal came in with a big offer for someone like Yohan Cabaye... well...", Cabaye, never going anywhere up until that point, then linked with every fucking club for the rest of the Summer. Talk about pitching a fucking sale...

They assembled a decent squad over the last couple of seasons but the fact that they are such fucking greedy cunts could well bite them in the arse

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

smallman1 wrote:

How the hell that none of the last 4 Chelsea managers have failed to see that Jon Obi is a one man disaster zone is beyond me.

Same can be said about Ferguson and his continued faith in Nani. Waste of time & money that guy.

Whaaaat a shiiithouse

starcreeper wrote:
smallman1 wrote:

Same can be said about Ferguson and his continued faith in Nani. Waste of time & money that guy.

He (Nani) was one of the main reasons United won the league a couple of seasons back but I'm surprised Fergie didn't ditch him this summer.

United were poor last night. Kagawa has been United's best player so far this season but they've played their best football when he hasn't been on the pitch.

Pards out Damo?

Mr Boring wrote:

United were poor last night. Kagawa has been United's best player so far this season but they've played their best football when he hasn't been on the pitch.

wot?