Topic: Guess the BBC sex case.

BBC Celebrity names are about to be spilled over sex allegations.
Who do you think they are?

Last edited by Dermo (Wednesday Oct 2012 04:52:03)

Part of the problem

Re: Guess the BBC sex case.

Terry Wogan, Ronnie Corbett and Moira Stewart have all been suspiciously quiet over the last few weeks.

Word has it that Children in Need was a front for the BBC paedo ring. Hopefully it's not true as it would be shame to see such a wonderful charity come to an end.

Andy Peters......well he's gay isn't he so it stands to reason....

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

John Peel, David Dickinson and Mark Lawrenson.

John Craven. Remember Newsround? Making news 'fun' for kids

http://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/news … x_assault/

Philip Schofield used to fist Gordon the Gopher!!!

http://www.picshag.com/pics/032011/notorious-bum-driller-on-the-loose.jpg

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Matthew Kelly will be shitting a brick. Again. After all the palaver a few years back with allegations of misconduct with a minor, he thought it was all forgotten about. Tonight Matthew, I'm going to be fingered in the dressing room.

ExTractorFan wrote:

Matthew Kelly will be shitting a brick. Again. After all the palaver a few years back with allegations of misconduct with a minor, he thought it was all forgotten about. Tonight Matthew, I'm going to be fingered in the dressing room.

lol

Dave Lee Travis.  Blatantly.

Please let it be Tony Blackburn

Freddie Starr

Wasn't Paul Gambaccini best pals with Glitter,Saville AND King?

stylustrouble wrote:

Wasn't Paul Gambaccini best pals with Glitter,Saville AND King?

...would be interesting if it was, since he's the one that's *ahem* fingering everybody else

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Tom Watson has asked in Parliament for evidence of a paedo-ring at Number 10 during the Thatcher years to be revisited.

*Pulls up a chair*

I was talking to someone in the pub last night who knew a bloke who's brother was a journalist who was going to run a story on Saville and a very senior mp. There was talk of a royal being involved as well. That could go some way to explaining why it was brushed under the carpet for so long. You can see how Saville would have been untouchable if he threatened to blow the lid in the whole thing and take everyone down with him.

Not the auld 'i was talking to somebody in a pub' one Dutchy, not heard that for a while.

Lol. I speaketh the truth. To clarify I was speaking to a very good friend's dad and his mate, whom I also know is the brother of the journalist. So it wasn't just some random pisshead.

Those pub rumours always turn out to be nailed on true.

dutchy101 wrote:

I was talking to someone in the pub last night who knew a bloke who's brother was a journalist .

lol.....

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

The Great Suprendo!!!

"piff paff poof"

Filed under Reg

Cheggers, Noel Edmounds and Flowella Benjamin?

Dont get me started on Rod Jane And Freddy, bona fide Paedo ring if ever there was one

Orrible cunts the lot of em

Filed under Reg

Has anyone questioned Rolf Harris about those two little boys yet?

BedRob wrote:

Cheggers, Noel Edmounds and Flowella Benjamin?

Dont get me started on Rod Jane And Freddy, bona fide Paedo ring if ever there was one

Orrible cunts the lot of em

I do remember reading an interview with the guy who used to do Fingerbobs and he said there was all sorts of shennanigans going on behind the scenes of Play School, Hambell was a right slut and regulally held orgies with Big Ted and Little Ted while Humpty liked to watch