Re: Danny Tengalia GU17 London

Big Fella wrote:
steelydan wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

Must admit to never listening to any of the James Lavelle GUs, always filed him in the same bin as Damian Lazarus, a bloke in the right place at the right time. Plus too many tattoos.

Plus dj'd in a hat, always a BF no-no.

RE: Lazarus

I think you'll find running one of the best labels helps, but you wouldn't have know that...

Only a tryhard clown like yourself would think Lazarus is a great dj cos he runs A tryhard label like Crosstown Rebels.
Has he done any decent CDs I should be listening to? Don't think so.
Nor have I ever heard anybody say 'saw Damo Lazarus last night and he blew my socks off'

Hence he is bobbins.

Did I say he was a great dj?

Your musical knowledge is once again dubious....

'When there's life to be lived - and God Damnit I've lived it'
Dogmong 2017

smallman1 wrote:

Not all brilliant but jesus h christ there are some great moments.

The tribal tech prog wrecking ball is well and truly out.

yep.....

my fave being on cd2

dirty as you like from 1:30 (until the singing/break comes in)

Last edited by chuffer (Friday Dec 2012 21:43:09)

"eunuch jelly thou!"

Big Fella wrote:

Nor have I ever heard anybody say 'saw Damo Lazarus last night and he blew my socks off'

He was excellent at Lovebox during the summer....He played Hale Bopp amongst a few other classics and the place was rocking.

Last edited by liquitech1 (Friday Dec 2012 22:02:11)

Big Fella wrote:

Must admit to never listening to any of the James Lavelle GUs, always filed him in the same bin as Damian Lazarus, a bloke in the right place at the right time. Plus too many tattoos.

The Barcelona GU is utterly brilliant.

I really like CD2 of London, specially the second half, it's an amazing build & devil fish at 33rpm works amazingly. relentless

Last edited by Neko (Friday Dec 2012 22:54:25)

GU London was horrendous. Athens was genius.

DT is an awful fanny generally.

Big Fella wrote:

Hence he is bobbins.

you've got a bad memory bf. there was an absolute love in on the Laz on 4/4....

Just one more thing...

What's happened to the 4four board? Has it died or am I too thick to work out how to use the forum?

Yeah, 17 is good, real good...but Athens is tits!  Ashame...always wanted to see Zcspt. White Horse put out another GU - and Sasha as well, but ho-hum, such is (was) GU.  Tenaglia BTB was damn good as well...Futurism, eh, so-so- it had its moments, but nothing ground breaking - really wish FU ( MOS) would get their shit together and release a couple comps a year.

These aren't the droids we're looking for, you can go about your business now, move along, move along...

ghostriddenhuffy wrote:

Yeah, 17 is good, real good...but Athens is tits!  Ashame...always wanted to see Capt. White Horse put out another GU - and Sasha as well, but ho-hum, such is (was) GU.  Tenaglia BTB was damn good as well...Futurism, eh, so-so- it had its moments, but nothing ground breaking - really wish GU ( MOS) would get their shit together and release a couple comps a year.

These aren't the droids we're looking for, you can go about your business now, move along, move along...

namistai wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

The Barcelona GU is utterly brilliant.

Yep, extremely good.

Couldn't get into athens at all

"eunuch jelly thou!"

Mr Boring wrote:

What's happened to the 4four board? Has it died or am I too thick to work out how to use the forum?

Haven't checked in a while, but last time there was only about 5 people posting on it. Isn't taking new registrations either...

Just one more thing...

Every time I've seen Lazarus play he's been absolutely horrific.

And I've got him down as a right tool.

Squidgy wrote:
Mr Boring wrote:

Haven't checked in a while, but last time there was only about 5 people posting on it. Isn't taking new registrations either...

I didn't post very often but there were some classic threads on 4Four that had me in stitches...

Shame to hear it's gone downhill.

Barcelona was brilliant, Athens not very good, yeah?

Seems to be the the flavour of the shite coming out of this board today.

Fucking bellwhiffs.

BedRob voted out. He isn't a racist. But he IS a thicket.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/28862635.jpg