Topic: Bedrock Art & Design

I have noticed that Bedrock seems to have a lot of custom designs, album covers, logos and such. A lot of other labels, including large ones, have a standard cover they use for all their releases.

I think that is neat and imagine it takes more work and creativity to make custom designs. Does the label have someone who does them in house?

Re: Bedrock Art & Design

I would really want to know who is the mastermind behind Bedrock designs. I found them unique and exquisite! I´m a g designer who really loves Bedrock and The Man JD himself since teenager, and mi ultimate goal as a designer is to design something for Bedrock someday.....

Hi guys,

the lead designer is Dermo, he works out of the Hobart Bedrock HQ. I reckon your best bet is to PM him with any questions or design ideas. He's usually busy on projects but would be glad to help.

Cheers.

If you don't get an answer straight away just send another PM to remind him, he won't mind.

Blood And Soil

He got back to my design related question though I did need to send him a few reminders tbf.

I think its best to compile all your ideas into one large PDF presentation fellas. That way he can forward it to John for perusal and not have to worry about the lack of professionalism.

Like smallman says, keep at him, he's most busy and finds it difficult to cut through the large amount of daily requests.

Hi guys,
I do not know e-mail to which I need to write, I decided to write about this here.
I'm professional graphic designer in club culture! Specializing in the design of the material in the club area and in all that is associated with it. Also, I am developing various advertisings, logos, T-shirts, release covers (CDs, Vinyls, Digital releases), web sites & other I analyze it thoroughly, because electronic music is my second life! (I have a radio show "Gravity Levels" on Proton Radio).

Really love bedrock & I always dream to do something for him:)

DOWNLOAD & CHECK MY PORTFOLIO from my DROPBOX page:
dl.dropbox.com/s/y82mydc20alfkqd/Sitchko%20Portfolio%20(ENG)%2007.2012.pdf?dl=1

Thanks a lot for attencion...

Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is fantastic, as well as the content!

ipartho50 wrote:

Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is fantastic, as well as the content!

Thank you! Simplicity is deceptive:) It usually takes a lot of time...

Check my last work for Tocadisco's Murumbi Booking Agency : morumbibooking.biz