Topic: Horse-burger

My January mix for your aural pleasure:

http://soundcloud.com/parkeh/horse-burger

Gavin Hardkiss – Grand Jete (Curious Yellow Mix)
Ricardo Rizza – Birdies That Fly
Matthias Vogt – Copying the Future (DJ Le Roi Remix)
Tone of Arc – I Know Who You Are
Technasia – Heart of Flesh
Roger Martinez - Discovery
Lana Del Ray - Blue Velvet (Penguin Prison Remix)
Soren Aalberg – Gato Nero (Alexander Kowalski Remix)
Pryda - Bergen
Hot Since 82 – Planes & Trains
Daniel Trim – O Day

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Re: Horse-burger

Not being funny chuffer but Diggers and sasha have palyed everyone of them bar 1 or 2. Gonna have to be a bit more adventurous for my bandwidth.

Part of the problem

Re: Horse-burger

Harsh dermo when was last time you put a mix up?

Re: Horse-burger

Will have a listen later on today, Chuffer.

Re: Horse-burger

Dermo wrote:

Not being funny chuffer but Diggers and sasha have palyed everyone of them bar 1 or 2. Gonna have to be a bit more adventurous for my bandwidth.

It's fair comment......point noted

cheers for the feedback!

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Re: Horse-burger

DuFunk wrote:

Harsh dermo when was last time you put a mix up?

Who was talking to you hey Dufunk? How does suck my dick sound eh?

Part of the problem

Re: Horse-burger

chuffer wrote:
Dermo wrote:

Not being funny chuffer but Diggers and sasha have palyed everyone of them bar 1 or 2. Gonna have to be a bit more adventurous for my bandwidth.

It's fair comment......point noted

cheers for the feedback!

Wasn't being disparaging mate, its just i know everyone of those tracks. Mainly from Transitions to be fair.

Part of the problem

Re: Horse-burger

Dermo wrote:
DuFunk wrote:

Harsh dermo when was last time you put a mix up?

Who was talking to you hey Dufunk? How does suck my dick sound eh?

Sounds a bit perverted tbh!

Last edited by DuFunk (Thursday Jan 2013 07:02:11)

Re: Horse-burger

Nice mix Chuffer.

Re: Horse-burger

Cheers Yant........

and none taken, Dermo - it's bound to happen as Diggers, Sasha and Dave Seaman are the three main DJs I listen too, so it's sort of inevitable that my tracklist will be that way inclined.....I take your point though, for frequenters of this board who wants to hear something they've already heard on Transitions or Radiotherapy?......that said, none of my mates/promoters of local nights will be any of the wiser......nevertheless, can't hurt to cast my net a little further in the future to spice it up a bit

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Re: Horse-burger

Perhaps be a tad more mature when naming your mixes, I find a nice photo accompanied by a name such as Sincere Soundscape fir a Sunny Day Part 1 will enhance your effort no end.

Re: Horse-burger

Iwas just in the Tesco cafe and they asked me if I wanted anything on my burger so I said I'll have a fiver each way

Re: Horse-burger

Big Fella wrote:

Perhaps be a tad more mature when naming your mixes

I thought "arse candle" was rather high-brow....

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14