Topic: Hey all

Hey guys,

First off just like to introduce myself. I'm Thuz, a 15 yr old House/Breakz Dj from Merseyside. Aswell as this being my first post, its also a bit of shameless plug  :oops:  sorry!

My site www.djthuz.co.uk just launched a couple of weeks ago. On it you can find all 3 of my mixes in real player format (so that you can stream them and also to keep the size down..). I'd be grateful if you could listen to them and give me some feedback? Oh yea and if your a promoter from the North-West please take a listen and help a young lad out smile If you would prefer them in wav or mp3 you can add me on soulseek - my user is stereothuz.

Anybody wanting hard copies of my mixes just mail me and I'll stick some stuff in the post for you..

Thanks for your time,

Thuz - djthuz.co.uk

Re: Hey all

hey...i;m jung...i offer my opinion in here...and get shit in the main room....nice to meet you big_smile

jung

Heh, nice intimate board the breakz ppl have here smile

Thuz - djthuz.co.uk

There's nothing wrong with shameless plugs my friend (see 'Soul Of Man @Chew The Fat' wink )

Welcome.

x

@nnax

Heh, nice intimate board the breakz ppl have here smile

its better cos i know who i'm talking to big_smile (not literally)

jung

hehe

I really wish I could get down to Bedrock sometime, too far to go tho at the moment.

Ah well going to see Steve Parry, Lee Coombs and Burridge next week, should be large big_smile

Thuz - djthuz.co.uk

good to hear a youngster getting into some deeper sounds rather than the surface stuff i was into when i was 15. total respect thuz, keep it unreal.

alex.

yea thats true monkey... i was a fucking trance kid listeing to mauro picotto when i was fifteen....then i listened to sasha a bit....hence the affiliation with prog house is still here....and now its breaks for me...forever

(anyone heard the aquasky vs masterbalster album.....scary as FUCK)

jung

Hello, I`ve just got up. Whats going on?  :?

This the same Thuz from the GU Board? Nice to have you here mate!  big_smile

Yup its me, also the same guy whos just replied to you on the Mercury Server community.. my what a small world smile

Thuz - djthuz.co.uk

Or we just move about a lot?  wink

heh or that too..

Thuz - djthuz.co.uk