Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

http://soundcloud.com/geosim/simon-g-li … io-podcast
http://www.mixcloud.com/Simon_G/simon-g … uary-2013/

New for 2013....any comments welcome!

tracklist
01.Oberst & Buchner_Today I Feel (Ken Hayakawa Mix) [Schönbrunner Perlen/SP002]
02.Alexkid_Euclidean (Things Have Changed EP) [Supplement Facts/SFR035]
03.Pezzner_Need More (Our Summer EP [Leftroom Rec/LEFT033]
04.Miguel Bastida & Salero_Trinity (Matrix EP) [Be One Rec/BOR080]
05.Mike Dunn V.Simonelli & L. Radio_Nothing Stays The Same (F.E.X Mix) [Systematic]
06.Hot Since 82_Like You (Forty Shorty EP) [Get Physical /GPM208]
07.Blamma! Blamma!_Obsidian/Oblivion (Deleted Edit) [Bedrock/BEDLDNCD1]
08.Pele & Shawnecy_Savago (King Of Gardens Part II) [Cecille Numbers/CEN022]
09.Oliver Lieb_The Shortest Day (Android Cartel's Transitory Visualization Remix) [Tulipa/044]
10.Guy J_Vaga [Lost & Found/LF004]
11.Jondi & Spesh_We Are Connected (Active Love Mix) [Looq Rec/LQ1005]

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

simeon79 wrote:

http://soundcloud.com/geosim/simon-g-li … io-podcast
http://www.mixcloud.com/Simon_G/simon-g … uary-2013/

New for 2013....any comments welcome!

tracklist
01.Oberst & Buchner_Today I Feel (Ken Hayakawa Mix) [Schönbrunner Perlen/SP002]
02.Alexkid_Euclidean (Things Have Changed EP) [Supplement Facts/SFR035]
03.Pezzner_Need More (Our Summer EP [Leftroom Rec/LEFT033]
04.Miguel Bastida & Salero_Trinity (Matrix EP) [Be One Rec/BOR080]
05.Mike Dunn V.Simonelli & L. Radio_Nothing Stays The Same (F.E.X Mix) [Systematic]
06.Hot Since 82_Like You (Forty Shorty EP) [Get Physical /GPM208]
07.Blamma! Blamma!_Obsidian/Oblivion (Deleted Edit) [Bedrock/BEDLDNCD1]
08.Pele & Shawnecy_Savago (King Of Gardens Part II) [Cecille Numbers/CEN022]
09.Oliver Lieb_The Shortest Day (Android Cartel's Transitory Visualization Remix) [Tulipa/044]
10.Guy J_Vaga [Lost & Found/LF004]
11.Jondi & Spesh_We Are Connected (Active Love Mix) [Looq Rec/LQ1005]


top of the pile when i finally got onto soundcloud tonight... good stuff mate smile

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

erik.b wrote:
simeon79 wrote:

http://soundcloud.com/geosim/simon-g-li … io-podcast
http://www.mixcloud.com/Simon_G/simon-g … uary-2013/

New for 2013....any comments welcome!

tracklist
01.Oberst & Buchner_Today I Feel (Ken Hayakawa Mix) [Schönbrunner Perlen/SP002]
02.Alexkid_Euclidean (Things Have Changed EP) [Supplement Facts/SFR035]
03.Pezzner_Need More (Our Summer EP [Leftroom Rec/LEFT033]
04.Miguel Bastida & Salero_Trinity (Matrix EP) [Be One Rec/BOR080]
05.Mike Dunn V.Simonelli & L. Radio_Nothing Stays The Same (F.E.X Mix) [Systematic]
06.Hot Since 82_Like You (Forty Shorty EP) [Get Physical /GPM208]
07.Blamma! Blamma!_Obsidian/Oblivion (Deleted Edit) [Bedrock/BEDLDNCD1]
08.Pele & Shawnecy_Savago (King Of Gardens Part II) [Cecille Numbers/CEN022]
09.Oliver Lieb_The Shortest Day (Android Cartel's Transitory Visualization Remix) [Tulipa/044]
10.Guy J_Vaga [Lost & Found/LF004]
11.Jondi & Spesh_We Are Connected (Active Love Mix) [Looq Rec/LQ1005]


top of the pile when i finally got onto soundcloud tonight... good stuff mate smile

cheers Erik...your feedback is always appreciated:-)

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

bit of an oldie..
http://m.soundcloud.com/dannyoliver72/d … r-dec-2012

Muzika Dan@Ukiyo Dublin 24-5-14 by Dan (High-Soul Society)
http://soundcloud.com/dannyoliver72/dan … 14/s-cmShA

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

This mix sets my testes on fire.

My only criticism is that it's at 128kbps, so I'm not getting the full benefit through my Hinari speakers.

Keep it FLAC. Say NO to variable bit rates.

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

simeon79 wrote:

http://soundcloud.com/geosim/simon-g-li … io-podcast
http://www.mixcloud.com/Simon_G/simon-g … uary-2013/

New for 2013....any comments welcome!

tracklist
01.Oberst & Buchner_Today I Feel (Ken Hayakawa Mix) [Schönbrunner Perlen/SP002]
02.Alexkid_Euclidean (Things Have Changed EP) [Supplement Facts/SFR035]
03.Pezzner_Need More (Our Summer EP [Leftroom Rec/LEFT033]
04.Miguel Bastida & Salero_Trinity (Matrix EP) [Be One Rec/BOR080]
05.Mike Dunn V.Simonelli & L. Radio_Nothing Stays The Same (F.E.X Mix) [Systematic]
06.Hot Since 82_Like You (Forty Shorty EP) [Get Physical /GPM208]
07.Blamma! Blamma!_Obsidian/Oblivion (Deleted Edit) [Bedrock/BEDLDNCD1]
08.Pele & Shawnecy_Savago (King Of Gardens Part II) [Cecille Numbers/CEN022]
09.Oliver Lieb_The Shortest Day (Android Cartel's Transitory Visualization Remix) [Tulipa/044]
10.Guy J_Vaga [Lost & Found/LF004]
11.Jondi & Spesh_We Are Connected (Active Love Mix) [Looq Rec/LQ1005]


This looks good - gonna spin it later

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

http://soundcloud.com/guymiddleton/life

http://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000038433710-1ls510-original.jpg?923db0b


We Thought Kraftwerk Was Robots (Oki Noki Remix)    Andy Kneale
Give Me The Key (Original Mix)    Vicky Groovy
Timeline (Original Mix)    Betoko, Climbers
Out Of Order (Original Mix)    Matthew Dekay, Lee Burridge
Underwater Battle (Original Mix)    Stefan Hellstrom
Smoke Cone (Original Mix)    Sasha, Donatello, Knox, Kastis Torrau, Arnas D
i u Need (Bonus Track) (Jori Hulkkonen Remix)    Olga Kouklaki
Life (Original Mix)    Lee Kavanagh
Love Somebody Else Feat. Joi Cardwell (Maceo Plex Bonus Tool)    Joi Cardwell, Jon Dasilva, Maceo Plex
Pirates Poetry feat. NAtz (Original Mix)    Switchbox, NAtz

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

Henry Rindhoops wrote:

This mix sets my testes on fire.
My only criticism is that it's at 128kbps, so I'm not getting the full benefit through my Hinari speakers.

thanks for the feedback
sorry for the quality but i've experienced heavy problems with SC....i have the wav if you interested drop me a pm!

Gillactico wrote:

This looks good - gonna spin it later

cheers mate...thanks in advance!

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

This was a live set from Saturday night when I posted it, but listening back there are some superb tracks in there and one or two that would annoy me after a while, so did it again as a studio mix, reduced to 60 mins and slowed down to 122bpm for a more laid back, listen at home groove.


http://soundcloud.com/guymiddleton/refl … ressive-cd

http://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000039799064-qztfbg-original.jpg?060de79

Last edited by gIzzE (Tuesday Feb 2013 05:57:16)

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

2 hour mix split into 2 parts, with some amazing new house and techno music!  Hope you enjoy it. smile


https://soundcloud.com/iainmulcahy/week … h-february

Part 1
Swirl People - Lonely Nite (Jori HullKonen remix)
Fur Coat - Falls Away (Just Be Instrumental)
Ananda Project - Cascades Of Colour (Crazibiza Sunset Mix)
Death on a Balcony - Shade I Bring To You
Fischer & Kleber - Wagner
MM, Anette Party - Mood 2 Dance
Nils Hoffmann - Balloons (Martin Roth Remix)
Knox - Here (John Tejada remix)
Anthony Middleton - Till the End of (Just Be remix)
Sebo K - Shades of Red
Denis A - Voices

https://soundcloud.com/iainmulcahy/week … ssion-15th

Part 2
....Continued
Denis A - Voices
BP - Inspirado Por Usted (Guy J Remix)
Sebastian MARKIEWICZ - Fibre (Phil Kieran Remix)
Verche - Acid Days (Juan Deminicis Remix)
Electric Rescue, Ryan Davis - Roam
Ralph Falcon - The Dig (Radio slave remix)
Guy J, Sahar Z - 7.11
Patrice Baumel - Solitary Dancer
Rodskeez - School Of Thought (Jamie Stevens Golden Return Remix)
Spin Science - Wonderland
Luke Fair - Blueshift

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

mullykid wrote:

2 hour mix split into 2 parts, with some amazing new house and techno music!  Hope you enjoy it. smile


https://soundcloud.com/iainmulcahy/week … h-february

Part 1
Swirl People - Lonely Nite (Jori HullKonen remix)
Fur Coat - Falls Away (Just Be Instrumental)
Ananda Project - Cascades Of Colour (Crazibiza Sunset Mix)
Death on a Balcony - Shade I Bring To You
Fischer & Kleber - Wagner
MM, Anette Party - Mood 2 Dance
Nils Hoffmann - Balloons (Martin Roth Remix)
Knox - Here (John Tejada remix)
Anthony Middleton - Till the End of (Just Be remix)
Sebo K - Shades of Red
Denis A - Voices

https://soundcloud.com/iainmulcahy/week … ssion-15th

Part 2
....Continued
Denis A - Voices
BP - Inspirado Por Usted (Guy J Remix)
Sebastian MARKIEWICZ - Fibre (Phil Kieran Remix)
Verche - Acid Days (Juan Deminicis Remix)
Electric Rescue, Ryan Davis - Roam
Ralph Falcon - The Dig (Radio slave remix)
Guy J, Sahar Z - 7.11
Patrice Baumel - Solitary Dancer
Rodskeez - School Of Thought (Jamie Stevens Golden Return Remix)
Spin Science - Wonderland
Luke Fair - Blueshift

Finished the 1st part,  started of with a nice summery vibe and ended up tripping major balls towards the end! Good stuff,

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

Part 1

Swirl People - Lonely Nite (Jori HullKonen remix)
Fur Coat - Falls Away (Just Be Instrumental)
Ananda Project - Cascades Of Colour (Crazibiza Sunset Mix)
Death on a Balcony - Shade I Bring To You
Fischer & Kleber - Wagner
MM, Anette Party - Mood 2 Dance
Nils Hoffmann - Balloons (Martin Roth Remix)
Knox - Here (John Tejada remix)
Anthony Middleton - Till the End of (Just Be remix)
Sebo K - Shades of Red
Denis A - Voices

Listening now, Some really funky/deep tracks. A few Digweed has been playing a lot, Wagner is such a tune. it's the tracks I haven't heard that stand out though, some excellent vibes! Definitely worth a follow on Soundcloud after this. Looking forward to part two.

Last edited by Beats'N'Pieces (Wednesday Feb 2013 15:38:56)

The future ain't what it used to be.

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

New one from me…

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000040949938-ftxa9p-t500x500.jpg?1682a26

Tracklist
01. Mark Reeve – Arena (Original Mix)
02. BP – Inspirado Por Usted (Original Mix)
03. Mike Griego – Osmosis (Original Mix)
04. Silinder - Pavement (original mix)
05. Santerna - Falling in Love (Original Mix)
06. Nikko.Z - L.A. (Beat Syndrome Remix)
07. Juan Deminicis - Lost On Your Skin (Original)
08. Che Armstrong, stereopole – Sonar Feat. Stereopole (Matt Fax Remix)
09. Sonic Union & Pete Mccarthey - I Remember (Original Mix)
10. Juan Deminicis - Behind the Sun (Original Mix)
11. Matt Fax - Center Kill
12. Pele - Nothing Else (Original Mix)
13. Max Cooper - Spiral Inflections
14. James Zabiela - The Healing (Hot Chip Remix)
15. Guy Gerber Feat. Jaw - Steady (Midland Remix)
16. Guy J - Transitions (Silinder's Sunset Serenade)
17. TC Maniak - Nudity & Phlegm (Eelke Kleijn's Remix)
18. Adam Beyer & Ida Engberg - Lovecraft (Original Mix)
19. Hernan Cattaneo & John Tonks - Warsaw (Marcelo Vasami Unofficial Remix)
20. Tech D - The sands of time (Deepfunk Remix)
21. Yunta - Empire (Bastards of Funk & Sonic Union Remix)
22. Maceo Plex - Stimulation
23. Bastards Of Funk, Sonic Union - Digital Brain Damage (Original Mix)
24. Derek Howell - Laughing It Up (Original Mix)
25. Ioan Gamboa - The World Outside (Tvardovsky Remix)
26. Anthony Yarranton - Bohemian Groove (Scotty.A Remix)
27. Junkie XL - Zerotonine (Slacker's Tens)

Play/Download

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

DuFunk wrote:
mullykid wrote:

2 hour mix split into 2 parts, with some amazing new house and techno music!  Hope you enjoy it. smile


https://soundcloud.com/iainmulcahy/week … h-february

Part 1
Swirl People - Lonely Nite (Jori HullKonen remix)
Fur Coat - Falls Away (Just Be Instrumental)
Ananda Project - Cascades Of Colour (Crazibiza Sunset Mix)
Death on a Balcony - Shade I Bring To You
Fischer & Kleber - Wagner
MM, Anette Party - Mood 2 Dance
Nils Hoffmann - Balloons (Martin Roth Remix)
Knox - Here (John Tejada remix)
Anthony Middleton - Till the End of (Just Be remix)
Sebo K - Shades of Red
Denis A - Voices

https://soundcloud.com/iainmulcahy/week … ssion-15th

Part 2
....Continued
Denis A - Voices
BP - Inspirado Por Usted (Guy J Remix)
Sebastian MARKIEWICZ - Fibre (Phil Kieran Remix)
Verche - Acid Days (Juan Deminicis Remix)
Electric Rescue, Ryan Davis - Roam
Ralph Falcon - The Dig (Radio slave remix)
Guy J, Sahar Z - 7.11
Patrice Baumel - Solitary Dancer
Rodskeez - School Of Thought (Jamie Stevens Golden Return Remix)
Spin Science - Wonderland
Luke Fair - Blueshift

Finished the 1st part,  started of with a nice summery vibe and ended up tripping major balls towards the end! Good stuff,

smile Thanks for listening!

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

G... wrote:

New one from me…

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000040949938-ftxa9p-t500x500.jpg?1682a26

Tracklist
01. Mark Reeve – Arena (Original Mix)
02. BP – Inspirado Por Usted (Original Mix)
03. Mike Griego – Osmosis (Original Mix)
04. Silinder - Pavement (original mix)
05. Santerna - Falling in Love (Original Mix)
06. Nikko.Z - L.A. (Beat Syndrome Remix)
07. Juan Deminicis - Lost On Your Skin (Original)
08. Che Armstrong, stereopole – Sonar Feat. Stereopole (Matt Fax Remix)
09. Sonic Union & Pete Mccarthey - I Remember (Original Mix)
10. Juan Deminicis - Behind the Sun (Original Mix)
11. Matt Fax - Center Kill
12. Pele - Nothing Else (Original Mix)
13. Max Cooper - Spiral Inflections
14. James Zabiela - The Healing (Hot Chip Remix)
15. Guy Gerber Feat. Jaw - Steady (Midland Remix)
16. Guy J - Transitions (Silinder's Sunset Serenade)
17. TC Maniak - Nudity & Phlegm (Eelke Kleijn's Remix)
18. Adam Beyer & Ida Engberg - Lovecraft (Original Mix)
19. Hernan Cattaneo & John Tonks - Warsaw (Marcelo Vasami Unofficial Remix)
20. Tech D - The sands of time (Deepfunk Remix)
21. Yunta - Empire (Bastards of Funk & Sonic Union Remix)
22. Maceo Plex - Stimulation
23. Bastards Of Funk, Sonic Union - Digital Brain Damage (Original Mix)
24. Derek Howell - Laughing It Up (Original Mix)
25. Ioan Gamboa - The World Outside (Tvardovsky Remix)
26. Anthony Yarranton - Bohemian Groove (Scotty.A Remix)
27. Junkie XL - Zerotonine (Slacker's Tens)

Play/Download

Quality smile

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

New mix.....

http://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000041288462-pw3f9f-original.jpg?6c55c25

http://soundcloud.com/guymiddleton/woods

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

friskyRadio Artist Of The Week Mix Part 1 Download 2-12-2013



Here is a mix download for your continued support!

Click here to download.




Tracklist:


1) DJ Samer & DJ B "Moonlight" (Rigor Rework) Segment Recordings UK   
2) Sasha & James Teej "Night Track" (MANDY Remix) Last Night On Earth
3) Psycatron & Secret Cinema "Loopwaffle" (Original Mix) Inflyte Records
4) Robert Babicz "Beautiful" (Wehbba Mix) Subtract Music
5) Sed Project feat Door Visser "Future Able" (Inkfish Remix) Particles
6) Rigor "Lovely Girl" (Original Mix) CDR
7) Gui Borrato "Tipologia" (Original Mix) Kill A Beat Records
8) Mictrotrauma "Nordlicht" (Original Mix) Traum
9) Nick Warren "Rumbletump" (Mictrotrauma Remix) Hope
10) Kolsch feat Troels Abrahamsen "All That Matters" Kompakt


Thanx to all the producers, artists and labels!

To submit material to Pangea Recordings, please email pangea@pangearecordings.com

For bookings, please email danya@pangearecordings.com



Upcoming Releases:

Dj Samer "Love Letters" EP (Original / Luke Warren Remix / Lowlife Originals Remix) on Polytechnic Recordings

DJ Samer "Liquid Vinyl" EP  (Original / Sonic Mix / Spacebeat Remix / Cybernalia Remix) on Stellar Fountain

Marie "Milkyway" (DJ Samer's Intergalactic Remix) on Smart Phenomena


Available Now:

DJ Samer & DJ B "Moonlight" EP (Original / Rigor Rework / Rigor Ambient Outro Mix / Ewan Rill Remix) on Segment Recordings UK


[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/djsamer-pangea/s … g-releases[/soundcloud]


For Previews, Mixes and more, visit my Soundcloud.

ALSO visit:

Visit My Beatport Dj Profile

Follow Me On Mixcloud

Follow Me On Facebook

DJ Samer Official Twitter Page

Resident Advisor Profile

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e22/djsamer/new_pangea_logo.jpg

SAMER,
pangearecordings.com
soundcloud.com/djsamer-pangea
soundcloud.com/pangearecords

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

https://soundcloud.com/iainmulcahy/week … -1st-march

Lopazz, Casio Casino - I Feel Love (Tomas Barfod Remix)
Guy Gerber,Clarian - Claire
The Peacemaker Project - Ich Lass Dich Nicht Zuruck
Kate Simko - Go On Then (Ian Pooley Remix)
Inxec, Droog - Wide Open
Deepfunk, Kasey Voorn - Where You Are (Nhar Remix)
Fairmont - Alkaline (Ryan Crosson Remix)
LB - Supersitious Heart (Ralph Lawsons Dooob Mix)
Fran Von Vie - Wake Me Up When Everything Has Changed
Beteko - Sky In Your Eyes

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

The Raccoon Boy - (Slow + Faster)

http://soundcloud.com/everybodywantstob … low-faster


Closer than ever to catastrophe. By any means necessary.

01. Keith Kenniff - Where We Go [Unseen]
02. On - The Sound Of White [Type]
03. Prince & The Revolution - Sometimes It Snows In April [Paisley Park/Warner Bros.]
04. Windy & Carl - A Dream Of Blue [Ochre Records] + On - The Sound Of White [Type]
05. Windy & Carl - A Dream Of Blue [Ochre Records]
06. The Durutti Column - Sketch For Dawn 1 [Factory]
07. Windy & Carl - A Dream Of Blue [Ochre Records]
08. Cocteau Twins - Crushed [4AD]
09. This Mortal Coil - Acid, Bitter And Sad [4AD]
10. The Waterboys - This Is The Sea [Ensign Records]


Bursting at the seams but through quiet means.

01. Introspect - Reflection [richardbintrospect.bandcamp.com]
02. The Icicle Works - Blind [Beggars Banquet]
03. Breathless - Please Be Happy [Tenor Vossa Records]
04. Teen Daze - Divided Loyalties [Lefse Records]
05. Stumbleine - Cassette [Hija De Colombia]
06. Hammock - (Leaving) The House Where We Grew Up [Hammock Music]
07. Emily Underhill - Lost In Me [emilyunderhill.bandcamp.com]
08. Letting Up Despite Great Faults - Take My Jacket, Pauline (Remix) [lettingup.bandcamp.com]
09. Nils Frahm - Re (Helios Rework) [Unseen Music]
10. Faunts - Left Here Alone [Friendly Fire]
11. Motion Sickness of Time Travel - In Our Dreams [Old Frontiers]
12. Pete Namlook - The Space Driver [Marc et Claude's]


http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c354/sbando/MS/artworks-000037525051-aa5748-original_zps90dbbcf4.jpg

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

http://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000042317758-a73dgn-original.jpg?ca77017

Deep Progressive sounds played at 120bpm for a more laid back feel.


http://soundcloud.com/guymiddleton/far- … ep-chilled

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

V nice Gizze. Enjoying this one.

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

Cheers treacle!!

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

I recorded 1 hour of my set last weekend @ Suas Rooftop Bar.

https://soundcloud.com/iainmulcahy/week … 22nd-march

Isolee - Allowance (DJ Version)
Doc Daneeka, Benjamin Damage - Battleships feat Abigail Wyles (Sasha Involv3r Remix)
Tigerskin - This Place is lonely Without You
Animal Trainer - Pirates Games
J.Wiltshire - How It Is
The XX - Chained (Sasha Involv3r Remix)
Sunscreem - Perfect Motion (2012 Edit)
Karmon - When Dark Becomes Light
16 Bit Lolitas - Wounds
Robert Babicz - Remote Kiss (Davi remix)

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

mullykid wrote:

I recorded 1 hour of my set last weekend @ Suas Rooftop Bar.

https://soundcloud.com/iainmulcahy/week … 22nd-march

Isolee - Allowance (DJ Version)
Doc Daneeka, Benjamin Damage - Battleships feat Abigail Wyles (Sasha Involv3r Remix)
Tigerskin - This Place is lonely Without You
Animal Trainer - Pirates Games
J.Wiltshire - How It Is
The XX - Chained (Sasha Involv3r Remix)
Sunscreem - Perfect Motion (2012 Edit)
Karmon - When Dark Becomes Light
16 Bit Lolitas - Wounds
Robert Babicz - Remote Kiss (Davi remix)

Giving this a blast now, hearing that isolee track everywere really is a grower didnt like it at first!

Re: Best Mixes of Board Members

The whole EP is great. Thanks for listening!