Re: Bin Dippers (Centenary Edition)

Slabs wrote:

Is there one fucking person associated with this club who has a lick of sense?

http://nowmagazine.media.ipcdigital.co.uk/11140/00001df53/2063_orh400w220/Ian-Beale.jpg

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

How nice of them to decide not to appeal, still no remorse from them though

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest- … z-decision

What do they have to be remorseful about? There's never been an apology from Manure about the damage they caused to Munich-Riem airport. It can't be one rule for Salford United and another for the dippers now can it?

Last edited by flares_and_an_anorak (Friday Apr 2013 07:12:22)

His statement was definitely magnanimous in fairness.

So was Jeffrey Dahmers' though come to think of it.

DJ Matt Black. Continuously dumbfounding the masses with his cryptic and incoherent reviews.

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

What do they have to be remorseful about? There's never been an apology from Manure about the damage they caused to Munich-Riem airport. It can't be one rule for Salford United and another for the dippers now can it?

Fadass in 5-4-3....

Cant believe Rodgers is still in a job to be honest. Cant even get them into the Fairs Cup.

DJ Matt Black. Continuously dumbfounding the masses with his cryptic and incoherent reviews.

There are couple of supporters of the Victims in work and I was giving them loads today about morality and integrity in football and one of them reminded me that I support Leeds so I stopped. Fair point.

Why have they got Bobby Gillespie on their Ann Williams picture?

Matt - I couldn't even muster the enthusiasm to get annoyed about that pillock.

fadass wrote:

Why have they got Bobby Gillespie on their Ann Williams picture?

Matt - I couldn't even muster the enthusiasm to get annoyed about that pillock.

Leave Bobby alone, he may be many things but he's not a pillock.

Last edited by flares_and_an_anorak (Saturday Apr 2013 00:45:14)

That's as piss poor an attempt of a windup as I've seen on here for a while.

Pull your socks up flaresey.

Mainly because it was an accident and not a premeditated act of drunken hooliganism.

Well that was unexpected, but very welcome. Newcastle could be in trouble.

Credit where its due, a fair hammering. Newcastle deserve to be relegated for a performance like that at this stage of the season.

And Sturridge needs to fuck off with that dumb celebration quicksmart.

defo unexpected - thought we would implode tbh

check out my hearthis.at page

living la vida Strudders

Couthino is a demon

dutchy101 wrote:

Couthino is a demon

He had a good game. Needs a tougher test in midfield than today to see if he's got the longevity for the Prem though. Newcastle were like Partick Thistle.

Big Fella wrote:

That's as piss poor an attempt of a windup as I've seen on here for a while.

Pull your socks up flaresey.

Okay. DAD.

starcreeper wrote:
dutchy101 wrote:

Couthino is a demon

He had a good game. Needs a tougher test in midfield than today to see if he's got the longevity for the Prem though. Newcastle were like Partick Thistle.

BBC "Alan Pardew's eyes look like the sad sort you see at a dog's home when that fourth hit the net."

Newcastle gave Coutinho the freedom of the park and were evidence that buying too many french players without prem experience leaves you unable to adapt to the pace of the league. The lad has a great eye for a pass though.

SimonR

Dippers scrape lucky win at Newcastle after standard week on Merseyside.

lol ... stick from a Spurs fan. Evan Villa are more successful than you.

SimonR

simonr wrote:

Newcastle gave Coutinho the freedom of the park and were evidence that buying too many french players without prem experience leaves you unable to adapt to the pace of the league. The lad has a great eye for a pass though.

...not sure too many French players is the issue at all, Sissoko has arguably been our most consistent player (although will undoubtedly be fucking off v soon if he continues to be misused/played out on the wing), Gouffran looks decent as does Haidara. I will agree that Taylor/Yanga Mbiwa look all at sea when Coloccini isn't on the pitch though, fuck knows what'll happen when he's off in the Summer, but that's not the most immediate concern.

From a situation where I honestly couldn't see us being relegated, we've played ourselves into deep, deep trouble.

I just wonder how many times a manager can admit responsibility in his post-match interview for getting the team selection all wrong and still keep his job? this is the 3rd/4th time he's done it this season and yet he keeps starting with the same players. Gouffran looks a much better bet than Jonas (hard worker but legs have gone) and as DM Vurnon Anita offers much more than Tiote (walking yellow card) IMO. Perch did OK for the first 45, but why pick a player of very average ability over a Dutch international? If Ben Arfa is fit stick him on from the start FFS.. all we were missing yesterday was a Shola 'cameo'.

Watching them tapping it around the defence for the last 5 minutes to limit the damage was one of the most depressing things I've ever seen..

Take nowt away from Liverpool though, Coutinho was superb and Sturridge looked super-sharp

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Liverpool were excellent.

The reason people have faith in Rodgers is that the side look organised and are playing good football and we were due to give out some hidings like this sooner or later, which you couldn't really see happening under a disjointed and knackered-at-60 minutes looking Dalglish side or an uber-negative Hodgson side that couldn't play to their strengths.

His signings have been astute as well.

LOL@ 'Bobby Gillespie'

草泥马

Credit where it's due. Liverpool looked solid yesterday.

Newcastle were absolutely awful though.

I'm always amazed just how true this is. Classic case on the go here. lol.

http://therepublikofmancunia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/scouseboombustcycle1.jpg

The chart never lies.