Re: Modern House Classics...

Absolute bomb... cool

Echonomist & Cosmic Cowboys - Green

Last edited by liquitech1 (Friday Apr 2013 05:52:24)

Re: Modern House Classics...

Spirit Catcher-Voodoo Knight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFOxifAsl5c

King Unique-To The Left

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF4cfLU2eKA

Re: Modern House Classics...

Re: Modern House Classics...

'Make a move on me' i thought was pure cheese!

Sucker djs 'Lotta Loving'
Camel Riders 'Twisted'
Thick Dick - 'Insatiable
Mutiny 'Ya Self'
Blaze ft Barbara Tucker 'Most Precious Love'

Re: Modern House Classics...

A Beast of a tune......Kris Menace makes great music

Next High-Soul Society@Star of Bethnal Green http://www.starofbethnalgreen.com
April 11th > march's effort http://m.mixcloud.com/danieloliver72/march-2014/

Re: Modern House Classics...

awesome tune


Next High-Soul Society@Star of Bethnal Green http://www.starofbethnalgreen.com
April 11th > march's effort http://m.mixcloud.com/danieloliver72/march-2014/

Re: Modern House Classics...

DuFunk wrote:

'Make a move on me' i thought was pure cheese!

the dub was the one:

kibble, kibble, who's got the kibble

latest mix (edit): https://soundcloud.com/shaunstrudwick/b … -never-mix
latest mix (full): http://mixswap.betfailproject.com/m/Bet … er-Mix.mp3

Re: Modern House Classics...

sorry for posting such a long list, but after searching on my hd these are some of my favs  , lots of good memories in this post.


riviera rotation all day silicone soul darkroom dub
Ananda Project stay as you are tomo dub
Henk vd Tillaart vs. Electrobios - With You
booka_shade-numbers__extended_vocal_mix
Pan-Pot - Faces (Feat. Vincenzo)
Kings Of Tomorrow Feat Rae - Can't Stop (Wahoo Club Mix)
Juan MacLean Simple Life - Marcus Worgull Remix
alex Q All Our Summer Songs
Glimpse and Jay Shepheard - Colours (Jay Shepheard Dub)

Re: Modern House Classics...

did I not post the dub?

fuck it

c300 dance music CDs in his collection (Dec 2013)

Re: Modern House Classics...

loving the totally obscure nature of half the tunes mentioned.   Can't wait for Zacksters  efforts.Get some rockin music down you,  you bunch of introspective shoe shuffling noodlers.

PS. Thugfucker - disco  gnome

c300 dance music CDs in his collection (Dec 2013)

Re: Modern House Classics...

millsy23 wrote:

loving the totally obscure nature of half the tunes mentioned.   Can't wait for Zacksters  efforts.Get some rockin music down you,  you bunch of introspective shoe shuffling noodlers.

PS. Thugfucker - disco  gnome

Millsy having a reg - tale of us remix surely?

Re: Modern House Classics...

DuFunk wrote:

'Make a move on me' i thought was pure cheese!

Sucker djs 'Lotta Loving'
Camel Riders 'Twisted'
Thick Dick - 'Insatiable
Mutiny 'Ya Self'
Blaze ft Barbara Tucker 'Most Precious Love'

...Thick Dick & Mutiny both 10+ years

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Re: Modern House Classics...

roberto wrote:
millsy23 wrote:

loving the totally obscure nature of half the tunes mentioned.   Can't wait for Zacksters  efforts.Get some rockin music down you,  you bunch of introspective shoe shuffling noodlers.

PS. Thugfucker - disco  gnome

Millsy having a reg - tale of us remix surely?

that was implied.

c300 dance music CDs in his collection (Dec 2013)

Re: Modern House Classics...

Absorb Projects - Homeless

Re: Modern House Classics...

Woolfy Vs Projections - Return Of Starlight...

Last edited by simeon79 (Monday Apr 2013 02:49:52)

Re: Modern House Classics...

Next High-Soul Society@Star of Bethnal Green http://www.starofbethnalgreen.com
April 11th > march's effort http://m.mixcloud.com/danieloliver72/march-2014/

Re: Modern House Classics...

Cuba Computers  - Haunting Me (Chus & Ceballos Iberican Vocal mix)

Last edited by dutchy101 (Wednesday May 2013 06:34:57)

Re: Modern House Classics...

Andy Cato - The 7am Drop

Re: Modern House Classics...

Photek Feat Robert Owens 'Mine to Give'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EwhoOFIC6E

Fuck your 10+ years

Re: Modern House Classics...

Vincenzo - Broken Flower

Re: Modern House Classics...

DuFunk wrote:

Fuck your 10+ years

..listen, I realise that even by the standards of this board your idiocy is pushing the boundaries, but maybe start a new thread for your 'Modern House Classics of the 2000'ishes for people that aren't capable of fucking counting' or something

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Re: Modern House Classics...

Ananda Project - Moment Before Dreaming

Re: Modern House Classics...

Unbroken1 wrote:
DuFunk wrote:

Fuck your 10+ years

..listen, I realise that even by the standards of this board your idiocy is pushing the boundaries, but maybe start a new thread for your 'Modern House Classics of the 2000'ishes for people that aren't capable of fucking counting' or something

The idiocy on this thread is people not know the difference between house and prog/techno,

Re: Modern House Classics...

"Ban them, ban them alllllllllllllllllllllll" - Homegrove (April-2014)

Re: Modern House Classics...

DuFunk wrote:
Unbroken1 wrote:
DuFunk wrote:

Fuck your 10+ years

..listen, I realise that even by the standards of this board your idiocy is pushing the boundaries, but maybe start a new thread for your 'Modern House Classics of the 2000'ishes for people that aren't capable of fucking counting' or something

The idiocy on this thread is people not know the difference between house and prog/techno,

...who said anything about not permitting decent prog or techno?

You seem to be mistaking this for a thread you started..

soundcloud.com/unbroken1