Topic: Dermo's Custom Title

"Don't trust my track ID's". That's the most significant thing associated with this username? We have to suffer this prick marauding through the forums like some self appointed Sergeant at Arms and the only warning is to not trust his track ID's?

This whining, trumped up, overweight, tobacco salesman has such a pathetic actual life that he imagined a different one and tried to sell us on it. He worked in a record store. He bought this record or that one. The problem was he sold it so meekly, with so little conviction, that Big Fella was onto him right away. He should have been let go on for months "when big name DJ X was instore I told him to fuck right off". 

The big record store attendant. Take that SimonR. Take that Loopdokter. Go fuck yourself Dermo or at least have the dignity to create an alias and start over. You sad cunt.

Last edited by Hop_Head (Wednesday May 2013 16:50:29)

".. I felt a very deep level of what progressive architect*engineer really means ...... and the true dimension of how he was always with us .. "  UniversoGus 2010

Re: Dermo's Custom Title

Always a pleasure to have a thread dedicated to me.

Part of the problem

Am I being praised or pilloried here?

Either way the auld Eastern Bloc thread was a laugh.

Has anybody else noticed our antipodean friend has mellowed somewhat of late? The lad spends most of his time riffing with Damo about electrical equipment and what tune Sasha played at Mansfield circa 18th sept 1992.

The 'don't trust my ID' was bollix anyhow as we all know ultramarineblue was king of the false id.

Slippers on nowadays. I think hop head likes me, probably wishes i was his friend.

Part of the problem

Grumpy has-been

Although that could apply to most on here.

Was impressed with the detail in your first post mind. Music forum information should be your chosen subject on Mastermind.

Part of the problem

Hop Head isn't me mate.

I know. I wasn't suggesting it was.

Hop head comes on here once every so often. Same time, same drivel. i imagine its when the memories of being locked in a cupboard as a child and only taken out for his father to beast becomes all to much now and again and he comes on here to take it out on someone.
Probably during the School holidays when he cant clean the school and walk round bollocking kids and then retiring to his tiny caretakers office to throw off an angry wank about them.

Part of the problem

...second time you've used 'riffing' in reference to my board convos BF

Is this something to do with the fact I throw around italics with gay abandon and you haven't found the button yet?

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

A derisive Dermo thread. Brilliant.

An opportunity to have a pop. What a c.u.n.t.

Last edited by mr day (Thursday May 2013 04:45:53)

When dogs take a shit you can guarantee other dogs will turn up and have a smell of the shit.

Part of the problem

i never knew you had a weight problem.

Any girl that can't distinguish between her grandmother and a wolf is either as dense as teak or comes from a really ugly family

Did have a chuckle at that. If he had access to the spreadsheet he'd know nearly everything he said was completely out of date.

Last edited by Dermo (Thursday May 2013 07:02:45)

Part of the problem

He might be many things old Dermo but he's still the funniest fooker on here.

Bigsy won't like that one bit, what with all the effort he puts in.

------------
Millsy , you're a board titan and beyond mere platitudes. Your contribution speaks for itself.

niton (Oct 14)

Millsy makes me howl. He has my vote. *wink*

DJ Matt Black. Continuously dumbfounding the masses with his cryptic and incoherent reviews.

I let the gen lols count themselves.

Hop_Head has had a fucking 'mare here tbf. lol.

Do board members get a discount on cartons of Silk Cut, Dermo?

DJ Matt Black. Continuously dumbfounding the masses with his cryptic and incoherent reviews.

When i cut dermo in half in the footy thread a while back he took it like a man.

Adds colour to the board too, definite asset.

He knows his music....apart from that reg with the Maceo Plex track.

Unaccustomed as I am to talking about music (despite producing the best prog track EVER!), I must agree that the Maceo Plex track was fucking brutal and if it goes down as a modern house classic, it is a sad indictment of us all. I'll eat me mickey if it is regarded as such.

No need to add I was the first to point out the Plex reg, no doubt Hopsy has added it to the 'sheet.

Hop_Head wrote:

at least have the dignity to create an alias and start over.

Didnt work for Laughing Jack & Moe Lester.

What kind of a cunt actually makes an alias? How shit must your life be? Cunts of the absolute highest order.