Re: Dermo's Custom Title

Quality thread this, what a great way to start a weekend.  LOL.

millsy23 wrote:

As a genral rule of thumb, you should only post something about someone if you wouldn't mind having the same thing posted about yourself. What you may find amusing, others may not. At the end of the day, Bedrock is a community. A community that must be respected and cherished lest it be taken away by the wand masters.

Fucking do one already, won't you millsy?

kumbayah

Any girl that can't distinguish between her grandmother and a wolf is either as dense as teak or comes from a really ugly family

In case you ever wondered who Dermot Mulligan is...

http://www.picturevip.com/images/9ce83ftlt.png

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

im still wondering... left of right side?

Thanks to SteelyDan for the support. lol.

Anyone off to see some fucking dj this weekend? Stupid cunts if so.

Dermo wrote:
Hop_Head wrote:
Dermo wrote:

Looks like you might have an unhealthy obsession with me ha ha what a fucking tool.

I don't hunt for and post pictures of you fucktard.  That's your domain.

You mean like this one?

http://i44.tinypic.com/30caats.jpg

If that is me, I seem to be in shape. Got that over you.

".. I felt a very deep level of what progressive architect*engineer really means ...... and the true dimension of how he was always with us .. "  UniversoGus 2010

fadass wrote:

Anyone off to see some fucking dj this weekend? Stupid cunts if so.

Have you purchased a Bedrock track in the last 10 years?  I can only assume you come on here peddling the same tired schtick you did on GU because you have nothing else better to do.  You're no fan of the music, no fan of the label, and if someone dare admit they are playing golf on the weekend, guess what, you aren't a fan of that either. 

Wouldn't you be happier with your own kind?  Google "overseas united fans" and have chats with some Koreans about whether Rooney really changed his Twitter profile because he is leaving.

".. I felt a very deep level of what progressive architect*engineer really means ...... and the true dimension of how he was always with us .. "  UniversoGus 2010

10 pager by Sunday night...

Could anyone not into dance music and not able to contribute to music threads please immediately leave the forum.
This includes anyone who hasn't been out for years and anyone who doesn't like John Digweeds music.

And remember mental illness can affect anyone.

JFT 39

fadass wrote:

Gen lol. Lol.

Hop_Head - I demand my own thread from you, it's showing a lack of respect that you're tacking on insulting me to Dermo's dedicated thread.

Also - could you give the minutes of the meeting where you were appointed arbiter of who can post what on the internet please.

Thanks in advance, you complete header.

Last edited by fadass (Saturday May 2013 01:59:29)

steelydan wrote:

Well said Tom

How many Bedrock releases have you bought recently, Paul? Eh? Eh!!!!

Not a necessity if you vary your shtick, if I'm reading correctly.

I must admit I haven't previously noticed the other fellow too much - does hop_Head even have a schtick?

Other than insulting the main operators on the Bedrock forum?

Must admit to enjoying a good rant that goes off on a tangent, better than endless fucking Sasha threads, no?

Lots of abuse for Fadas of late. This would never have happened on GU. At least it hasn't reached Mr C levels of dislike for the Irishman.

This is what happens when you fall behind with the zeitgeist of the board.

fadass wrote:

Hop_Head - I demand my own thread from you, it's showing a lack of respect that you're tacking on insulting me to Dermo's dedicated thread.

You're not big enough for your own thread fads. Stop being deluded.

SimonR

But your nose is.

Has big_edd hacked Fadass' account?

草泥马

Hop head has unwittingly and yet ironically made me even more famous than before thanks to dedicated thread likes this. Cheers for feeding my over inflated ego.

JFT 39

There were fewer wet little fannies posting on Tenaglia's board than there are on here. lol.

"oooh he said this to the other boy and I don't like it.... "

Last edited by fadass (Saturday May 2013 05:39:00)

...I think the little wet fannies are all on here, that was more of a dribbling lazy lob-on crowd IIRC

soundcloud.com/unbroken1