Re: New Pryda

...you were in the Mondeo at the traffic lights when that happened, weren't you?

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

lol. Every chance. Either that or shouting  ONE MORE! at an empty bus stop.

c310 dance music CDs in his collection (Apr 2014)

Pryda - Clapham is one hell of a tune. Can't believe it is unreleased!

The "A Bit Patchy" remix was a helluva tune.

Homegrove wrote:

2006 was hell of a year for him.

A Bit Patchy-remix.
1983-remix.
Frankfurt.

Armed in 2007 was good, but it's been downhill ever since.

shaunstrudwick wrote:

love/loved this one:

yep.....one of my fave tracks on High Earnin's Sequential Renaissance effort........actually scrap that, think it was the original that was on that album

Last edited by chuffer (Thursday Mar 2013 14:32:41)

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

He's sort of suffered from a similar fate to Deadmau5... Deadmau5's early tracks were considered innovative and refreshing (like Faxing Berlin), then other producers started mimicking his sound.  That in turn made his stuff sound dull and dreary, until he completely lost the plot. 

I think a lot of that could be said about Eric Prydz...  You always knew a Pryda tune when you heard one, but now?  Now I think you'd be hard pressed to work out it's him since so many people tried to rip off his sound.

His remix of 1983 ,Aftermath & evouh  are still decent on a night out.

The nonsense he's putting out now is bad.
Maybe he's trying to get th mafia back toether, haha

"Drums In The Deep" from the new Cirez D release is pretty damn good. Sounds like one of those vortex 4AM monsters Digweed would punish the crowd with.

Seen prydz dj twice.

Horrific both times.

Mr. C's Acting Career wrote:

"Drums In The Deep" from the new Cirez D release is pretty damn good. Sounds like one of those vortex 4AM monsters Digweed would punish the crowd with.

Such a pity Steve Angello is caning it...

Mr. C's Acting Career wrote:
faible wrote:

his best stuff is unreleased anyway sad

fuckin bombs

That's the one from the Digweed Essential Mix from a few years ago, right? Been wondering what happened to that and if it was ever going to be released.

yeah this is the business this track. alongside frankfurt being on of my faves, but how come no one has mentioned bauerpost!

Unbroken1 wrote:

...you were in the Mondeo at the traffic lights when that happened, weren't you?

LOL