Topic: Digweeds vortex?

http://metro.co.uk/2013/05/13/brighton- … O=facebook

Re: Digweeds vortex?

Digweed is from Hastings, which is miles along the coast from Brighton. Saying that, if you're worried about being sucked into a terrifying portal to another dimension populated by grotesque, misshapen creatures, I'd avoid the Duke of Norfolk pub on Western Road.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

hoping for this....

simeon79 wrote:

hoping for this....

Track ID?

sounds like a prydz tune

faible wrote:

sounds like a prydz tune

Thanks, I'll call Eric in the morning and get the details.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/175/315/PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg?1316330080

I'll pop out and have a look.

definately not a pryda track....still unknown!

simeon79 wrote:

definately not a pryda track....still unknown!

listen to pryda - clapham. has prydz written all over it imo. sounds like a mix of pryda clapham, cirez d - tomorrow and his faithless - not going home remix big_smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9PI0jBtXs0

Last edited by faible (Monday May 2013 11:44:58)

The depth of a Digweed Vortex depends on many secret variables. Rumours are Leeds United Results, Current Haircut rating, how far he has cycled that week and dietary factors are all in the mix.

Jack is back baby.....

Laughing Jack wrote:

The depth of a Digweed Vortex depends on many secret variables. Rumours are Leeds United Results, Current Haircut rating, how far he has cycled that week and dietary factors are all in the mix.

Sounds almost as powerful as the vortex in The Timperley Triangle.

this is the vortex tune with the 8 minute breakdown that everyone has been after for donkeys. I say who ever figures this one out gets a trophy

I was lead to believe the vortex was when Diggers battered your senses with a string of 20 odd tracks and you lost track of time, only to come around at some point and think "fuckin hell where was I?"

That track (good as it is) hardly personifies that. "Vortex tune" lol

I think you are getting confused with a cum shower, creeps.

Part of the problem

Dangly B's need to be present for the cum shower I believe, lol

Al williams
Dr2r2d2
SimonR
Ahad
Kiz

is what you need for a digweed cumshower.

Part of the problem

"Had a great night. Diggers played a stormer. Good to hear Stars & Shines on that system for the 62nd time. Also nice to meet a few from here. Got some nice photos of Diggers boxer shorts when he left the cubicle. Think it said "Under_Pants" on the elastic."

Standard post cum shower review.

LOL thats pretty much boxed it off.

Part of the problem

I think that 8min breakdown is probably only 2mins, but it probably seems much longer whilst under the influence of ket/cake.

steelydan wrote:

I think that 8min breakdown is probably only 2mins, but it probably seems much longer whilst under the influence of ket/cake.

did anyone notice if he put on a 4 bar loop and went to the jax? 8 minute breakdowns dont fucking exist in this universe.

If all the planets aligned, I reckon I'd be able to get a drink, get a number off some absolute cracker jacker, smoke a rooty and get back to the dancefloor by the time the beat kicked in from "that" track.

the legend continues....Exchange LA June 2013

smallman1 wrote:

If all the planets aligned, I reckon I'd be able to get a drink, get a number off some absolute cracker jacker, smoke a rooty and get back to the dancefloor by the time the beat kicked in from "that" track.

I would like to think you would have 2 monster slugs off the VIP toilet tops as well. Natch. :-)

Jack is back baby.....

what's he doing twiddling knobs - shouldn't he be kicking back and sparking a ciggie before strolling to the bogs?

edit: just think, someone stood there stock still for the whole 8+ minutes doing nothing, not one jiggle, one side shuffle.... standing still with camera aloft is the new running man

Last edited by roberto (Wednesday Jun 2013 13:41:44)

roberto wrote:

standing still with camera aloft is the new running man

gen lol