Topic: Jolie's funbags

keeping an eye out on ebay...

Re: Jolie's funbags

Wonder if Brad had one last suck on them?

Part of the problem

I'm all for a bit of harshness, but thats just not in the slightest bit funny Roberto have a word with yourself.

Removing your breasts because you might get breast cancer? Utter madness. Fair enough she is genetically pre-disposed, but why not look into preventative holistic therapies or dietary / lifestyle changes and get regular check-ups? If there's any sign, then get a mastectomy.

Expect a bunch of copy-cats saying they were inspired by Angelina.

Last edited by Pricer (Tuesday May 2013 04:00:39)

Pricer wrote:

Removing your breasts because you might get breast cancer? Utter madness. Fair enough she is genetically pre-disposed, but why not look into preventative holistic therapies or dietary / lifestyle changes and get regular check-ups? If there's any sign, then get a mastectomy.

Expect a bunch of copy-cats saying they were inspired by Angelina.

Because preventative holistic therapies or dietary / lifestyle changes are the kind of whacked out bullshit Starcreeper etc believe in.

if I could have a pair of tits removed, SimonR and Hop head would lead the way.

Part of the problem

Pricer wrote:

...I imagine she probably asked a question or two before checking herself in tbf

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

She had a 87 % chance of getting breast cancer according to her doctors. With her money this was not a stupid move.

Unbroken1 wrote:
Pricer wrote:

...I imagine she probably asked a question or two before checking herself in tbf

appreciate her health concerns but her actions do come across as very 'look at me' imo

defo expect copy cats

check out my hearthis.at page

living la vida Strudders

Unbroken1 wrote:
Pricer wrote:

she's prone to bouts of whimsy

------------
Millsy , you're a board titan and beyond mere platitudes. Your contribution speaks for itself.

niton (Oct 14)

shaunstrudwick wrote:

appreciate her health concerns but her actions do come across as very 'look at me' imo

...really? I think that's a million miles off the mark, I respect her a lot more now

It's a massively fucking brave decision, taking the decision to get surgically mutilated without any preamble/song and dance and raising awareness by explaining her decision after the event

Find it fucking unbelievable she's getting stick for it frankly

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Unbroken1 wrote:
shaunstrudwick wrote:

...really? I think that's a million miles off the mark, I respect her a lot more now

It's a massively fucking brave decision, taking the decision to get surgically mutilated without any preamble/song and dance and raising awareness by explaining her decision after the event

Find it fucking unbelievable she's getting stick for it frankly

it was all over BBC news this morning - who really gives a shit?

I respect her decision but does it really need the media coverage it's getting?

Maybe she's not driving it in which case fair play

check out my hearthis.at page

living la vida Strudders

...not sure you've thought this through Shaun

who really gives a shit?

-the hundreds of women who are currently undergoing treatment for breast cancer for whom such surgery may not be an option (and their families)

-The women who have family history of breast/ovarian cancer, potentially have BRCA1/2 genes and didn't know the seriousness or were too scared to take similar action

-People that have had similarly disfiguring ops and are too self-conscious to look in the mirror/leave the house in the morning

does it really need the media coverage it's getting?

That's what raising awareness is, she's one of the most beautiful women in the world and a massive film star... of course there is going to be interest in it. You've got to be pretty fucking cynical to suggest she's cranking it herself for 'celeb' column inches, the fact she's dealt with it in the way she has is to be applauded

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Bet with her money she will have a top surgeon fit some  proper minters in place.

Part of the problem

It's like Jeremey Kyle and his bollock....gawd bless im

Christmas come early for Brad really.

Dermo wrote:

Bet with her money she will have a top surgeon fit some  proper minters in place.

Not that there was anything wrong with her originals, she was not shy on camera in the 90's, early 2000.

And Damo is right.

I would have at least tried the Tommy Chong cancer cure before I did anything drastic...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2013/may … ure-cancer

Pricer wrote:

I would have at least tried the Tommy Chong cancer cure before I did anything drastic...

Yeah of course, why didn't she think of that! She must be kicking herself now for not thinking of that. To think, all she had to do was eat red berries, increase her alkaline intake and drink the juice of fifty Soursop fruit a day, and she's be right as rain and wouldn't have had to go through the physical and mental trauma of a mastectomy, or be denied of her femininity, all to evade an 87% chance of contracting the single biggest premature killer of women globally.

You fucking idiot

hmmm.....

"I am the fucking club" - Flares 19.03.14

Seems to be some interesting opinions coming from this board.

I think she's a fucking moron. There's like a 99% survival rate for breast cancer if diagnosed early.

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

mikemiller wrote:
Pricer wrote:

Yeah of course, why didn't she think of that! She must be kicking herself now for not thinking of that. To think, all she had to do was eat red berries, increase her alkaline intake and drink the juice of fifty Soursop fruit a day, and she's be right as rain and wouldn't have had to go through the physical and mental trauma of a mastectomy, or be denied of her femininity, all to evade an 87% chance of contracting the single biggest premature killer of women globally.

You fucking idiot

My Mam had a mastectomy 12 years ago, but still has to get regular check-ups to see if there are any cancer cells. I imagine Jolie will still have to get regular check-ups for the rest of her life, so why preemptively remove your breasts? why not keep them, hope for the best and go for surgery if something shows. It's her choice, but the media calling her brave is pushing it. It's bizarre frankly.

Last edited by Pricer (Tuesday May 2013 08:02:29)

I think Damo is the only one speaking any sense in this thread.

God forbid anyone on here who feels she's an idiot etc should have to go through the same thing with their other halves.

DJ Matt Black. Continuously dumbfounding the masses with his cryptic and incoherent reviews.

Pricer wrote:
mikemiller wrote:
Pricer wrote:

You fucking idiot

My Mam had a mastectomy 12 years ago, but still has to get regular check-ups to see if there are any cancer cells. I imagine Jolie will still have to get regular check-ups for the rest of her life, so why preemptively remove your breasts? why not keep them, hope for the best and go for surgery if something shows. It's her choice, but the media calling her brave is pushing it. It's bizarre frankly.

...mine went through the same

You'll know then that there are many different forms, some significantly more aggressive and difficult to treat than others. Your mother and mine were lucky, despite screening it's often not found until too late, some women going from diagnosis to death in a matter of months.

It's a drastic route for sure, but the fact she's taken it for the sake of her family over cosmetic considerations is pretty refreshing for someone with her career/profile and suggests the exact opposite of someone whoring themselves to the media by performing some bizarre, unnecessary mutilation

soundcloud.com/unbroken1