Re: Holiday Destinations

off to Mexico on thursday (the caribbean bit, not the shooty bit)

Re: Holiday Destinations

monostereo wrote:

off to Mexico on thursday (the caribbean bit, not the shooty bit)

Check this out, Mono.

http://www.mexicogulfreporter.com/2012/ … n-los.html

*deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath*  "One game at a time lads" - Strudders (Mar,Apr,May 2014)

Re: Holiday Destinations

starcreeper wrote:

Jack trying a bit too hard to fit in.

I'd like to visit the northern part of Norway too if thats ok, Flaresy.

http://www.nordnorge.com/sites/n/nordnorge.com/files/421032154.jpg


Laughs out lol - I am just being myself, you spanner.

I would much prefer Norway as my mate lives there.

Jack is back baby.....

Re: Holiday Destinations

So you're asking somebody to 'MAN UP' for their choice of destination. Fuckin hilarious, Jack.

*deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath*  "One game at a time lads" - Strudders (Mar,Apr,May 2014)

Re: Holiday Destinations

monostereo wrote:

off to Mexico on thursday (the caribbean bit, not the shooty bit)

Mexico is amazing, especially the Pacific coast...Puerto Escondido is paradise cool

Re: Holiday Destinations

starcreeper wrote:

Come to think of it, Id like to visit the Lake District when I get the chance. Always heard good things about that area.

Dalegarth Guest House on Buttermere Lake, height of summer. Trust me.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Re: Holiday Destinations

smallman1 wrote:

Cartagena in Colombia is great.

Off to the hard rock cafe for lunch in a bit, I can't wait.

You kept that quiet, you cheeky rascal.

Re: Holiday Destinations

liquitech1 wrote:
monostereo wrote:

off to Mexico on thursday (the caribbean bit, not the shooty bit)

Mexico is amazing, especially the Pacific coast...Puerto Escondido is paradise cool

Ciudad Juarez is just divine this time of year, if you fancy being beheaded and hung off a flyover.

Re: Holiday Destinations

starcreeper wrote:
monostereo wrote:

off to Mexico on thursday (the caribbean bit, not the shooty bit)

Check this out, Mono.

http://www.mexicogulfreporter.com/2012/ … n-los.html

Great.  It turns out i'm going to the really fucking shooty bit.  I hope Boots Terminal 5 sells body armour.

Re: Holiday Destinations

liquitech1 wrote:

Puerto Escondido is paradise cool

planning a surfing trip there next year

Last edited by mindthebendthemind (Tuesday May 2013 15:17:27)

Re: Holiday Destinations

how exciting is it looking forward to your holidays though lads, eh, eh?!

lol. bunch of fannies.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King
Legs are very frickin important parts of the woman, thin ankle and tense bop is a must.
MateGreen

Re: Holiday Destinations

mindthebendthemind wrote:
liquitech1 wrote:

Puerto Escondido is paradise cool

planning a surfing trip there next year

Brilliant mate...I recommend staying here,

Buena Onda Cabanas, they're at the end of Zicatela beach...the waves for surfing here are tubing & massive...its relatively quiet in this area compared to most of the other spots too...I'd love to go back there!

http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/REk4SYVsJow/maxresdefault.jpg

Re: Holiday Destinations

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:
starcreeper wrote:

Come to think of it, Id like to visit the Lake District when I get the chance. Always heard good things about that area.

Dalegarth Guest House on Buttermere Lake, height of summer. Trust me.

It's just 'Buttermere' mate - not Buttermere Lake...

Would also thoroughly recommend walking the Catbells ridge from Keswick heading into Borrowdale - descend into Grange for a pub lunch and then back along the shore of Derwent Water to Keswick for a few evening beers.  The most beautiful part of England without any doubt.

Re: Holiday Destinations

Fuck off Rhouses, Korean food is fucking nonsense. Kimchee and fucking Bibimbap? Do me a favour. It's a fucking joke.

草泥马

Re: Holiday Destinations

Any country that eat with their fingers can fuck off.

Part of the problem

Re: Holiday Destinations

La Nausee wrote:
liquitech1 wrote:
monostereo wrote:

off to Mexico on thursday (the caribbean bit, not the shooty bit)

Mexico is amazing, especially the Pacific coast...Puerto Escondido is paradise cool

Ciudad Juarez is just divine this time of year, if you fancy being beheaded and hung off a flyover.

Their take on acid house in a bucket with your dead mates is a real local cultural phenomenon.

Last edited by loopdokter (Tuesday May 2013 22:14:37)

Re: Holiday Destinations

starcreeper wrote:

So you're asking somebody to 'MAN UP' for their choice of destination. Fuckin hilarious, Jack.

Yes I am, it is known as bantz (banter) round here.  That holiday looks like my idea of hell, somewhere you would only go under duress (honeymoon). 

You are a proper touchy fucker.

Jack is back baby.....

Re: Holiday Destinations

Laughing Jack wrote:

I'm with The Phil on this one! It looks fuck all like that when you are sat in your straw house on stilts. Carsten and Delila next door complaining that their WiFi isn't working.

Man Up

haha, by 'man up' do you mean the east end of San Antonio?...it would be nice if there was just one thread on here without negativity, each to their own I suppose...Before you ladies go all radio rental later today can I just say, I did say 'somewhere like this'. wink

Re: Holiday Destinations

smashdad wrote:

Would also thoroughly recommend walking the Catbells ridge from Keswick heading into Borrowdale - descend into Grange for a pub lunch and then back along the shore of Derwent Water to Keswick for a few evening beers.  The most beautiful part of England without any doubt.

...I'd agree on the most beautiful bit, Keswick wouldn't be my pick of towns in the lakes to visit though, absolutely chocka with tourists in the Summer and can be rough at night, much prefer Grasmere or Ambleside

Northumbrian coast is not far off in terms of scenery, some of the best beaches in the UK too, Bamburgh, Lindisfarne etc.

http://www.cruise-europe.org/sites/default/files/images/bamburgh_castle_beach.jpg

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Re: Holiday Destinations

Always liked the look of the beaches in that neck of the woods. Ever since i saw Get Carter.

Part of the problem

Re: Holiday Destinations

But its baltic Damo

Re: Holiday Destinations

Glencoe, Scotland...weather permitting of course smile

http://www.scotland-flavour.co.uk/pictures/glencoe_scotland_2756.jpg

Re: Holiday Destinations

Big Fella wrote:

But its baltic Damo

...we prefer 'bracing'

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Re: Holiday Destinations

Laughing Jack wrote:
starcreeper wrote:

So you're asking somebody to 'MAN UP' for their choice of destination. Fuckin hilarious, Jack.

Yes I am, it is known as bantz (banter) round here.  That holiday looks like my idea of hell, somewhere you would only go under duress (honeymoon). 

You are a proper touchy fucker.

Yeah, top bantzzz Jack. Like I said, fuckin hilarious.

*deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath*  "One game at a time lads" - Strudders (Mar,Apr,May 2014)

Re: Holiday Destinations

smashdad wrote:
flares_and_an_anorak wrote:
starcreeper wrote:

Come to think of it, Id like to visit the Lake District when I get the chance. Always heard good things about that area.

Dalegarth Guest House on Buttermere Lake, height of summer. Trust me.

It's just 'Buttermere' mate - not Buttermere Lake...

Would also thoroughly recommend walking the Catbells ridge from Keswick heading into Borrowdale - descend into Grange for a pub lunch and then back along the shore of Derwent Water to Keswick for a few evening beers.  The most beautiful part of England without any doubt.

I'd love that, Kev. I've friends who travel up from London every August. They speak very highly of the area.

*deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath*  "One game at a time lads" - Strudders (Mar,Apr,May 2014)