Re: Holiday Destinations

liquitech1 wrote:
mindthebendthemind wrote:
liquitech1 wrote:

Puerto Escondido is paradise cool

planning a surfing trip there next year

Brilliant mate...I recommend staying here,

Buena Onda Cabanas, they're at the end of Zicatela beach...the waves for surfing here are tubing & massive...its relatively quiet in this area compared to most of the other spots too...I'd love to go back there!

http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/REk4SYVsJow/maxresdefault.jpg

Most importantly, how much for a pint?

liquitech1 wrote:
Laughing Jack wrote:

I'm with The Phil on this one! It looks fuck all like that when you are sat in your straw house on stilts. Carsten and Delila next door complaining that their WiFi isn't working.

Man Up

haha, by 'man up' do you mean the east end of San Antonio?...it would be nice if there was just one thread on here without negativity, each to their own I suppose...Before you ladies go all radio rental later today can I just say, I did say 'somewhere like this'. wink

I am sure you will have a great time wherever you end up, assuming you are going with the missus. ;-) Flying for hours to go somewhere with not much to do just isn't our thing.  To be fair they have done San Antonio up since last time you were there....

Starcreeper - If it was the 'arsecreeper' jibe I am truly sorry if I offended.  Do us all a favour, stick a tampon in and come back on the board when it has passed. X

Jack is back baby.....

London for some reason other than work.

Any girl that can't distinguish between her grandmother and a wolf is either as dense as teak or comes from a really ugly family

Laughing Jack wrote:

Starcreeper - If it was the 'arsecreeper' jibe I am truly sorry if I offended.  Do us all a favour, stick a tampon in and come back on the board when it has passed. X

Nothing to do with the jibe, fire away. It was the post in this thread actually. You say 'Laughing Jack' isnt an alias? Bollox

You only swanned onto the board a couple of weeks ago and you seem pretty comfortable. Zebs was funnier in fairness.

*deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath*  "One game at a time lads" - Strudders (Mar,Apr,May 2014)

Anyone who holidays in their own country is a massive neanderthal.

La Nausee wrote:

...around 50 cents for a lager and the price of a pint for a bottle of mezcal, cant go wrong. smile

And the Devil's root aint bad either.

smallman1 wrote:

Anyone who holidays in their own country is a massive neanderthal.

Not sure where you live but there's more than enough places within these bounderies to have a good time.

liquitech1 wrote:
La Nausee wrote:

...around 50 cents for a lager and the price of a pint for a bottle of mezcal, cant go wrong. smile

Throw in a Belly Buster and a copy of TODAY'S Currant Bun and I'm there. If the local hostelry also wishes to show Fawlty Towers on a loop that's also acceptable. And a bit of bingo.

smashdad wrote:

It's just 'Buttermere' mate - not Buttermere Lake...

Would also thoroughly recommend walking the Catbells ridge from Keswick heading into Borrowdale - descend into Grange for a pub lunch and then back along the shore of Derwent Water to Keswick for a few evening beers.  The most beautiful part of England without any doubt.

To somebody not familiar with the terminology just saying Buttermere would be about as useful as saying Helms Deep. I don't believe I was talking to you anyway, oh Hallowed Keeper of the Lakes. Now go boil your head.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

starcreeper wrote:
Laughing Jack wrote:
starcreeper wrote:

So you're asking somebody to 'MAN UP' for their choice of destination. Fuckin hilarious, Jack.

Yes I am, it is known as bantz (banter) round here.  That holiday looks like my idea of hell, somewhere you would only go under duress (honeymoon). 

You are a proper touchy fucker.

Yeah, top bantzzz Jack. Like I said, fuckin hilarious.

Laughing at you Arsecreeper,not with you.

I'm honoured you've taken a liking to my arse, molester.

*deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath*  "One game at a time lads" - Strudders (Mar,Apr,May 2014)

starcreeper wrote:

I'm honoured you've taken a liking to my arse, molester.

At least his name's not Peter File.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

La Nausee wrote:
liquitech1 wrote:
La Nausee wrote:

Throw in a Belly Buster and a copy of TODAY'S Currant Bun and I'm there. If the local hostelry also wishes to show Fawlty Towers on a loop that's also acceptable. And a bit of bingo.

haha, are you sure it's not Santa Ponsa you're looking for?

Smahsdad v Flares.

It could break the internet.

Any self respecting Brit will be off to Magaluf without their Mrs this summer to catch a bout of AIDS

Part of the problem

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:
smashdad wrote:

It's just 'Buttermere' mate - not Buttermere Lake...

Would also thoroughly recommend walking the Catbells ridge from Keswick heading into Borrowdale - descend into Grange for a pub lunch and then back along the shore of Derwent Water to Keswick for a few evening beers.  The most beautiful part of England without any doubt.

To somebody not familiar with the terminology just saying Buttermere would be about as useful as saying Helms Deep. I don't believe I was talking to you anyway, oh Hallowed Keeper of the Lakes. Now go boil your head.

By 'terminology' I laughingly take it you mean 'the actual name of things'?

In which case might it be helpful for people 'not familiar' with this board to change your 'terminology' to 'The Tedious Cunt'?

fadass wrote:

Smahsdad v Flares.

It could break the internet.

Could break?!

If the fucking thing had ever been working properly his sort would be 'dealt with' first time they tried logging on.

I'm not going anywhere where they don't serve the full English.

So I guess that limits me to Spain then.

Loopy, is there any chance you could make a reference to England just one more time in your posts then kindly fuck off going on about it ? Its Done purely to try and appease the fact you've been doing it unknowingly for the last ten years.

Amazingly doing it purposely just makes you look a bigger cunt than doing it without knowing.

Cheers now.

Part of the problem

a clear 1-0 to smashdad.

loopdokter wrote:

I'm not going anywhere where they don't serve the full English.

So I guess that limits me to Spain then.

We call it a 'fry up'

Muzika Dan@Ukiyo Dublin 24-5-14 by Dan (High-Soul Society)
http://soundcloud.com/dannyoliver72/dan … 14/s-cmShA

Dermo wrote:

Loopy, is there any chance you could make a reference to England just one more time in your posts then kindly fuck off going on about it ? Its Done purely to try and appease the fact you've been doing it unknowingly for the last ten years.

I was going to go on some long-winded diatribe about what I was trying to accomplish, but since you're too thick to comprehend I'll just say 'fuck off' and be done with it. smile

Last edited by loopdokter (Friday May 2013 17:38:47)

loopdokter wrote:

you're too think to comprehend

...oh Loopy

Oh Loopyloopyloopy...

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

San Sebastian in the Basque Coountry is a good place to get away to.  Ticks all the boxes, tie it in with a few days in Bilbao, stuff that dreams are made of.

Jack is back baby.....