Re: The General Footy Thread

starcreeper wrote:
shaunstrudwick wrote:

give him too much rope however...

I thought he was the second coming of Lazarus on Merseyside?

for some

check out my hearthis.at page

i'm too old for this shit

Re: The General Footy Thread

Cant really fault his record anywhere hes been though.

*deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath*  "One game at a time lads" - Strudders (Mar,Apr,May 2014)

Re: The General Footy Thread

Well done to Chelsea. Love that stat about holding two cups. Unfortunately for Chelsea as a club and all its fans Rafa has had the last laugh and made you all look stupid.
You could do a lot worse than the FSW and more than likely will.

Part of the problem

Re: The General Footy Thread

La Nausee wrote:

Abramovich will either be jailed and/or killed with the tip of a poisoned umbrella in a Le Carre-esque KGB assassination leaving Chelsea saddled with enormous debts/wage bills. And Kuddly Ken will return.


It defies belief that (a) Ken Bates is still alive and (b) he's not been arrested as a part of operation Yewtree.

Re: The General Footy Thread

starcreeper wrote:

Cant really fault his record anywhere hes been though.

imo one of the reasons he's been a success at Chelsea us because he hasn't had 'full control' of the club

he would suit City -again imo

check out my hearthis.at page

i'm too old for this shit

Re: The General Footy Thread

Dave Whelan. There's an absolute fucking cunt that doesn't get enough being called an absolute fucking cunt.
Why doesn't he just take his shit club and fuck off and die. So happy to see him go down i hope he karks it while he's in div 2.

Part of the problem

Re: The General Footy Thread

MattBlack wrote:

John Terry is the ultimate full kit wanker

That gets a genuine lol Matt.

Even Zackster wouldn't chart this bollix.

Re: The General Footy Thread

haha what a cunt

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ … al-1892108

Part of the problem

Re: The General Footy Thread

Dermo wrote:

Dave Whelan. There's an absolute fucking cunt that doesn't get enough being called an absolute fucking cunt.
Why doesn't he just take his shit club and fuck off and die. So happy to see him go down i hope he karks it while he's in div 2.

Lol

Brilliant

Re: The General Footy Thread

Strudders again showing himself up to be a clueless cunt.

草泥马

Re: The General Footy Thread

Disappointed Wigan have gone.  At least they try to play football which is more than what can be said for the likes of Stoke.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Beijing Dave wrote:

Strudders again showing himself up to be a clueless cunt.

you love a bit of Rafa don't you UMB - lol

check out my hearthis.at page

i'm too old for this shit

Re: The General Footy Thread

Yant wrote:

Disappointed Wigan have gone.  At least they try to play football which is more than what can be said for the likes of Stoke.

...after the experience of the last few years I find it hard to take joy from any team going down (I'm looking at you Aston Villa), but I do find the end-of-season love-in for Wigan a bit hard to stomach, memories of Haidara, Beye and Joey Barton all being stretchered-off after playing them in recent years displace any sympathy I might have had

Still reckon Martinez would do a better job with the players at the Toon than Pardew though

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Re: The General Footy Thread

Unbroken1 wrote:
Yant wrote:

Disappointed Wigan have gone.  At least they try to play football which is more than what can be said for the likes of Stoke.

...after the experience of the last few years I find it hard to take joy from any team going down (I'm looking at you Aston Villa), but I do find the end-of-season love-in for Wigan a bit hard to stomach, memories of Haidara, Beye and Joey Barton all being stretchered-off after playing them in recent years displace any sympathy I might have had

Still reckon Martinez would do a better job with the players at the Toon than Pardew though

My heart's bleeding for Joey Barton.

Re: The General Footy Thread

..he's just misunderstood Grant

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Re: The General Footy Thread

I think people just respect what Wigan have achieved given that they are such a small club.  Staying in the PL for so long and especially winning the FA cup.

With regards to Barton - did anyone read the argument he had with Dietmar Hammann a few months ago? priceless.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Frank Lampard signs a one year extension, very happy for the lad.  Fantastic player and great scoring record, seems like a nice well educated bloke. Lampard is the player that all Liverpool fans wish Stevie G was.

Well done Frank.

Jack is back baby.....

Re: The General Footy Thread

Yet more lunacy in this thread.

草泥马

Re: The General Footy Thread

MattBlack wrote:

John Terry is the ultimate full kit wanker

Its the quickest he has got his kit on since Wayne Bridge turned his key in the door.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Glad to hear that Alan Hansen is leaving MOTD next year.  I have never liked him.  I entered our goats at a local livestock fair and he was a judge, he told me 'you'll never win anything with kids'.

Jack is back baby.....

Re: The General Footy Thread

Laughing Jack wrote:

Frank Lampard signs a one year extension, very happy for the lad.  Fantastic player and great scoring record, seems like a nice well educated bloke. Lampard is the player that all Liverpool fans wish Stevie G was.

Well done Frank.

that is the worst post Ive ever read in the history of the internet. Ever.

http://i49.tinypic.com/14b8qu.png

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

Re: The General Footy Thread

Have a look at his following post, not missing out on pubeys gem either.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Laughing Jack wrote:

Glad to hear that Alan Hansen is leaving MOTD next year.  I have never liked him.  I entered our goats at a local livestock fair and he was a judge, he told me 'you'll never win anything with kids'.

Even ‘DJ’ Matt Black would have thought twice about posting that

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

Re: The General Footy Thread

Back in blighty tomorrow all.

And great news ref Frank, superior to Gerrard in every way. And by that I mean goals, influence on pitch, games turned and trophies won.

Re: The General Footy Thread

Nick Sneddon wrote:
Laughing Jack wrote:

Frank Lampard signs a one year extension, very happy for the lad.  Fantastic player and great scoring record, seems like a nice well educated bloke. Lampard is the player that all Liverpool fans wish Stevie G was.

Well done Frank.

that is the worst post Ive ever read in the history of the internet. Ever.

http://i49.tinypic.com/14b8qu.png


I beg to differ Nick



Laughing Jack wrote:

Glad to hear that Alan Hansen is leaving MOTD next year.  I have never liked him.  I entered our goats at a local livestock fair and he was a judge, he told me 'you'll never win anything with kids'.