Re: Sasha 2 Hour Mix On Radio 6 Tonight

Like the Holding on track

Dermot, coming out with more preposterous posts as per usual.

The original of keep shelly in thens is a great track sure, however his remix is absolutley brilliant and beats it hands down.

Also I'm not sure what's more laughable, Sasha actually saying "Beautiful" heaven bid or you posting 'Oh and he really should get over saying 'beautiful'

Frank Spencer springs to mind.

Dermo wrote:

I tell you what is ironic. That a 2 hr mix that probably took 2hrs to put together absolutely blows an album out of the water that took 2 yrs in the making. He really should steer clear of the studio and do what he does best.
Also i think Keep Shelly in Athens original is miles better than his remix.
Oh and he really should get over saying 'beautiful'.

The Talabot remix of TEED is fuckin enormous indeed.

*deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath*  "One game at a time lads" - Strudders (Mar,Apr,May 2014)

mr day wrote:

The original of keep shelly in thens is a great track sure, however his remix is absolutley brilliant and beats it hands down.

Also I'm not sure what's more laughable, Sasha actually saying "Beautiful" heaven bid or you posting 'Oh and he really should get over saying 'beautiful'

Dermo wrote:

I tell you what is ironic. That a 2 hr mix that probably took 2hrs to put together absolutely blows an album out of the water that took 2 yrs in the making. He really should steer clear of the studio and do what he does best.

Come back when you're not using an alias Day and man up you weak cunt.

Part of the problem

This is a decent mix and that Henry Saiz track is great but the original mix of Keep Shelly in Athens is awful, he really managed to make a silk purse out of a sows ear with that one, also the first couple of tracks in the second hour sounded like the old 2 step garage sound of the late 90's

Last edited by MattBlack (Thursday May 2013 07:25:10)

Aaah fuck off its a great track, its just not the usual shite people expect to hear.

Part of the problem

Why did he keep going on about that Home video track and how he had no idea it didnt make the album, well it was his album so surely he must have some idea, also hope that Bonobo Eyesdown track makes it out in some form as well

The Thermal Bear remix of Hurts just been put up for free download.

Dermo wrote:

I reckon so.  Best track on it is that Ripperton mix. Proper tune.

Agreed Dermo, best tune I've heard in a while.

Release 1st June

Last edited by Gav Collins (Thursday May 2013 13:22:00)

MattBlack wrote:

Why did he keep going on about that Home video track and how he had no idea it didnt make the album, well it was his album so surely he must have some idea, also hope that Bonobo Eyesdown track makes it out in some form as well

because it was one of the first tracks they worked on..this always happens, you get bored of something and move on..but then in hindsight, with a clear head you regret it

Not sure what all the fuss is about in regards to the Eyes Down remix. Its pretty dull.

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

Gav Collins wrote:
Dermo wrote:

I reckon so.  Best track on it is that Ripperton mix. Proper tune.

Agreed Dermo, best tune I've heard in a while.

Release 1st June

That thermal bear remix is the nuts... Great last tune

No, cunt is your surname. Cunt.

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:
mr day wrote:

Dermo wrote:

Come back when you're not using an alias Day and man up you weak cunt.

My sir name is Day, Dermot. Proper penis arn't ya. Your comebacks are toilet. god knows why some people on here think you add 'comedy' value to this forum, probably explains your over inflated ego.

Yet you carry on inflating it. Whatever for? Ever thought you might be the anomaly, cunt?

Part of the problem

Day giving old derms a pasting here.

SimonR

Talking of cunts.

Part of the problem

Chaps,  can we dispense with the vulgar slang referencing a lady's woo war please.  It's putting me off my frappe.

Day must be fads with the poor quoting skills. Sherlock BF.

Day conjuring up a quote vortex.

*deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath*  "One game at a time lads" - Strudders (Mar,Apr,May 2014)

Carry on typing, Dermot, massive keyboard warrior. Nearly 9000 posts in 3 years. I've heard Australia has hardly any culture but come on there must be more to life than to sit in your bedroom in a pair of underpants whilst breaking records for the most posts on the bedrock board.

Last edited by mr day (Friday May 2013 13:07:09)

mr rossi wrote:

So much for the "licensing issues" bullshit.

dermo is a manc

That hurts sad

Part of the problem

Sbando wrote:
mr rossi wrote:

So much for the "licensing issues" bullshit.

Who gives a shit,  you can now have a copy smile