Re: The General Footy Thread

smallman1 wrote:

And great news ref Frank.

That's a change of tune..

Nick Sneddon wrote:
Laughing Jack wrote:

Frank Lampard signs a one year extension, very happy for the lad.  Fantastic player and great scoring record, seems like a nice well educated bloke. Lampard is the player that all Liverpool fans wish Stevie G was.

Well done Frank.

that is the worst post Ive ever read in the history of the internet. Ever.

http://i49.tinypic.com/14b8qu.png

Cheers for the heads up on that Nicholas!  I have downloaded most of your mixes, we put them on when we want guests to leave. X

Jack is back baby.....

lol, take that Sneddon

http://www.safefencing.co.za/Fencing-Olympics.jpg

"Ban them, ban them alllllllllllllllllllllll" - Homegrove (April-2014)

Laughing Jack wrote:

Lampard is the player that all Liverpool fans wish Stevie G was.

Fancy explaining that one at all? Fuck off will do, but that will leave you floundering.

JFT 39

Maybe he means Stevie G has been shit for the last 3 seasons and in the main, vastly overrated, like I've been saying for years.

Yant wrote:

Disappointed Wigan have gone.  At least they try to play football which is more than what can be said for the likes of Stoke.

See that nonce Pulis at the weekend? Giving the ref stick cos he sent roly-poly Adams off. Apparently it was Stoke's anniversary and they had a full house and the ref ruined it all. Nothing about the fact that he could have been sent off twice. What a fucking cunt that Pulis is. Always screaming about every throw-in, every single decision. And since when do professional footballers need to be told where to stand for corners, throw-ins etc.
Cunt.
And fuck Wigan too and Martinez. At least they can look forward to Leeds filling their ground for them next season.

What about the Chelsea fan "praying" last night? Lol What a fucking tit.

Wigan really can fuck off. Not so much as a footballing side but a fucking shit club run by an absolute cunt. Who the fuck he thinks he is I do not know. Dave Fuckin Whelan. You cant have Moses he's our player and wants to stay. Ok you can have him for that. You cant have Martinez we are Wigan, if he leaves he will go to a big club not you Everton. I mean fucking die you old cunt. Soon.

JFT 39

La Nausee wrote:

What about the Chelsea fan "praying" last night? Lol What a fucking tit.

Lol i noticed him, worse than that arsenal wanker on sky.

Looks like Beckham has finally retired, hopefully Victoria wont think that means its a good excuse for a musical comeback

La Nausee wrote:

Chelsea fan? Lol fucking tit.

fixed

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

Dermo wrote:
Laughing Jack wrote:

Fancy explaining that one at all? Fuck off will do, but that will leave you floundering.

Have a look at the contrasting trophy cabinets for a start dermo.  Stevie G has been the big fish in a scouse pond of mediocrity.  Lampard has kept his place in a Chelsea team while they spend hundreds of millions of pounds on the worlds best players.  He has won pretty much every club trophy of note in his career (bar Balloon Door).  The guy is a winner.
I can count maybe 7-8 times I have seen Gerrard and thought this guy is brilliant. At least Lampard had the balls to leave West Ham to go and win something.  Stevie stayed at Liverpool to win not very much but secure his place as the darling of the Kop.

Jack is back baby.....

So the Dipper fans wish Stevie G had the balls to leave Liverpool in search of trophies?

I don't think Dippers care about trophies anymore. They're more into competitive Scouseism - who can grieve the most, who can be the most offended, who can twist an innocent comment into one that clearly insults the 96, etc etc.

Mr Boring wrote:

So the Dipper fans wish Stevie G had the balls to leave Liverpool in search of trophies?

I don't think Dippers care about trophies anymore. They're more into competitive Scouseism - who can grieve the most, who can be the most offended, who can twist an innocent comment into one that clearly insults the 96, etc etc.

Yawn

You and Laughing Jack are starting to merge into one.

Mr Boring wrote:

You and Laughing Jack are starting to merge into one.

He's slightly funny.I'm not.

Mr Boring wrote:

Stevie had the chance to join Chelsea (probably to replace Lampard - lol) and bottled it.  History has shown what a great decision that turned out to be.  I agree whole heartedly with your sentiments, great players go on to try to better themselves, whereas scousers are scousers.

I am on your side Mr Boring.

Jack is back baby.....

Have we clarified any of these alias's against the name of Wiggy?
The lad has been very quiet of late, have  a funny feeling he is rebranding to rid himself of MBB.

Laughing Jack wrote:

Frank Lampard signs a one year extension, very happy for the lad.  Fantastic player and great scoring record, seems like a nice well educated bloke.

Did you see that awards ceremony a few years back where somebody cornered Frank, Cashley and JT for an interview? It was obvious Lampard had more brains in his poop than those two cretins combined because for some reason the journo asked them what their favourite film of the year was - Frank very eloquently waxed lyrical about the quality of The Departed, Cole just guffawed like a special-needs child and Terry goes, "I don't watch films". Who the fuck doesn't watch films?? In which case you can bet your arse Terry doesn't read books or listen to decent music either, which is even more reason to hate him if last night's shameless gatecrashing wasn't enough. Utter, unmitigated 33rd Degree Cunt of the Royal Order of Cuntishness.

Last edited by flares_and_an_anorak (Thursday May 2013 11:47:35)

"You fucking tit" - La Nausee

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Anyone know if Piers Morgan has been found in a ditch wrapped in razor wire yet?

Liverpool are still going for the title.

Laughing Jack wrote:
Dermo wrote:
Laughing Jack wrote:

Have a look at the contrasting trophy cabinets for a start dermo.  Stevie G has been the big fish in a scouse pond of mediocrity.  Lampard has kept his place in a Chelsea team while they spend hundreds of millions of pounds on the worlds best players.  He has won pretty much every club trophy of note in his career (bar Balloon Door).  The guy is a winner.
I can count maybe 7-8 times I have seen Gerrard and thought this guy is brilliant. At least Lampard had the balls to leave West Ham to go and win something.  Stevie stayed at Liverpool to win not very much but secure his place as the darling of the Kop.

The 'trophy cabinet' argument is a spurious one.

For example, Djimi Traore has more medals than Leighton Baines. Explain that.

草泥马

i expect Baines will be in Moyes' suitcase when he leaves.

JFT 39

Chrissie Waddle having a complete reg....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22568870

...all from the man who can't even say 'penalty' correctly.

stylustrouble wrote:

Chrissie Waddle having a complete reg....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22568870

...all from the man who can't even say 'penalty' correctly.

http://i46.tinypic.com/8yci8l.jpg