Re: Holiday Destinations

1st sensible post Hilarious Jack has made.

草泥马

steelydan wrote:
loopdokter wrote:

I'm not going anywhere where they don't serve the full English.

So I guess that limits me to Spain then.

We call it a 'fry up'

sneaky lol

Dermo wrote:

Loopy, is there any chance you could make a reference to England just one more time in your posts then kindly fuck off going on about it ? Its Done purely to try and appease the fact you've been doing it unknowingly for the last ten years.

Amazingly doing it purposely just makes you look a bigger cunt than doing it without knowing.

Cheers now.

Have to agree with this. Embarrassing carry on altogether. Has the cunt even been to Britishland or is his infatuation based on the fact he's watched 24 Hour Party People? A complete mongoloid either way.

loopdokter wrote:

I was going to go on some long-winded diatribe

Its never stopped you before, you think cunt.

Part of the problem

I thought we had agreed a hiatus on the Loopy bashing. The poor guy clearly has low emotional intelligence and probably has undiagnosed Autism or Asperger's or something. Give him a break.

Jay, take this test and post your score back here:
http://glennrowe.net/baroncohen/AutismS … tient.aspx

Beijing Dave wrote:

1st sensible post Hilarious Jack has made.

Cheers Dave, any more of those tales of shagging ugly Chinese birds you would like to share?

Jack is back baby.....

I hope Diggers got to see Slovenia in the right way while he was there.

http://slovenia1.wikispaces.com/file/view/slovenia2.jpg/34764543/slovenia2.jpg

smashdad wrote:
The Tedious Cunt wrote:
smashdad wrote:

It's just 'Buttermere' mate - not Buttermere Lake...

Would also thoroughly recommend walking the Catbells ridge from Keswick heading into Borrowdale - descend into Grange for a pub lunch and then back along the shore of Derwent Water to Keswick for a few evening beers.  The most beautiful part of England without any doubt.

To somebody not familiar with the terminology just saying Buttermere would be about as useful as saying Helms Deep. I don't believe I was talking to you anyway, oh Hallowed Keeper of the Lakes. Now go boil your head.

By 'terminology' I laughingly take it you mean 'the actual name of things'?

In which case might it be helpful for people 'not familiar' with this board to change your 'terminology' to 'The Tedious Cunt'?

You're right, let me clarify that. The actual name of the thing is a 'lake' and it is a necessary addition to the phrase, since complete unfamiliarity with the regional landmarks would present difficulties identifying it from the single word 'Buttermere'.

I hope that clears things up you billy-eared little shrieker of a twat.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Only on here could you see an F list, washed up, unemployed prog clown argue about a lake.

If I ever get there I'll confirm with one of the locals, lads. Thanks for the effort all the same, lol

sabotini wrote:

Only on here could you see an F list, washed up, unemployed prog clown argue about a lake.

Inspirational retort. Well, that's me beat.

Doest 'mere' mean lake?

Part of the problem

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:
smashdad wrote:
The Tedious Cunt wrote:

To somebody not familiar with the terminology just saying Buttermere would be about as useful as saying Helms Deep. I don't believe I was talking to you anyway, oh Hallowed Keeper of the Lakes. Now go boil your head.

By 'terminology' I laughingly take it you mean 'the actual name of things'?

In which case might it be helpful for people 'not familiar' with this board to change your 'terminology' to 'The Tedious Cunt'?

You're right, let me clarify that. The actual name of the thing is a 'lake' and it is a necessary addition to the phrase, since complete unfamiliarity with the regional landmarks would present difficulties identifying it from the single word 'Buttermere'.

I hope that clears things up you billy-eared little shrieker of a twat.

Wrong again you blathering cunt.

The body of water in question is a mere.  Its name is Buttermere.  There are umpteen meres in the Lake District - and, somewhat perversely, only one lake if memory serves. 

There is a distinct definition to a mere - and therefore a difference between one and a lake.

Beijing Dave wrote:
starcreeper wrote:

lol, I have to say, out of all the Asian people I've met on my travels, the Japs are the bestest. Great craic. And they seem to understand the concept of manners.

I'd agree with this.

The nouveau-riche Koreans are bloody awful, and the Chinese just give you a headache with all their loud talking, hacking and spitting everywhere.

Another thing about the Japs, their shit doesn't stink

http://www.gay3ty.com/odorless-shit-pil … apan-fact/

Mr Boring wrote:

I thought we had agreed a hiatus on the Loopy bashing. The poor guy clearly has low emotional intelligence and probably has undiagnosed Autism or Asperger's or something. Give him a break.

Jay, take this test and post your score back here:
http://glennrowe.net/baroncohen/AutismS … tient.aspx

WTF? LOL

9. I am fascinated by dates.
33. When I talk on the phone, I'm not sure when it's my turn to speak.

loopy take note

39. People often tell me that I keep going on and on about the same thing.

Part of the problem

smashdad wrote:

There is a distinct definition to a mere - and therefore a difference between one and a lake.

Apologies for pinching your line but, 'Wrong again you blathering cunt'. Mere is from the Old Saxon meaning 'Lake', therefore the only distinct thing about your pussy burp post is how staggeringly ill-conceived it is. Different word, same meaning - 99% of the population can picture a lake in their heads and not a fucking 'mere', so lake it is.

Loopy will be along soon to clarify, lads. If theres one person who knows about England and the meaning of the language, its him.

smashdad wrote:

Apologies for pinching your line but, 'Wrong again you blathering cunt'. Mere is from the Old Saxon meaning 'Lake', therefore the only distinct thing about your pussy burp post is how staggeringly ill-conceived it is. Different word, same meaning - 99% of the population can picture a lake in their heads and not a fucking 'mere', so lake it is.

Yeah. Yeah. No. Yah. No, absolutely. Yah. Yeah. Totally...

Anyway, here it is everybody - Buttermere Lake.  Or Lake Buttermere.  Or Butterlake perhaps?  Or Butterlake Mere? 

http://english-lake-district.info/images/buttermere.jpg

... as beautiful as flares_and_an_anorak is daft.

Or flares_(Trousers)_and_an_anorak_(Coat) as he should really be referring to himself - lest any of us get confused what sort of 'flares' he refers to and what sort of cunt he is.

smashdad wrote:

I'm with Smashdad on this. Use of the word 'lake' is redundant. It's like people who say 'ATM machine'. 'PIN number', 'Tiananmen Gate' or 'River Tyne' (the Tyne should really be referred to as just the Tyne, tīn being Celtic for River).

But then, I'm from the north west, where we may have a lot more meres than anywhere else in the country.

草泥马

This is like a sweary version of QI.

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

..haha

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

millsy23 wrote:

This is like a sweary version of QI.

But one with only Alan Davies on it.

i fucking hate that cunt.

Carry on...

Part of the problem

Me too Derms. Especially when he goes on about The Specials

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s