Re: Holiday Destinations

Didn't realise he read this board, Millsy.

Last edited by dutchy101 (Friday May 2013 02:20:41)

Fadas has been reading this board for years dutchy.

He causes more trouble round these parts than anyone else.

Part of the problem

A double use of the "post about the bloke before" gag.... gen lol.

sabotini wrote:

Only on here could you see an F list, washed up, unemployed prog clown argue about a lake.

Says a lot for the quality of your life that you feel the need to be here reading it. And I resent being called 'F list'...I only ever reached the dizzy heights of Z, maybe Y during one golden three week period. Please don't misrepresent me again.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Always like the 'replying to an insult twice because you couldn't get it out of your head' stance flaresey has adopted here.

Big Fella wrote:

Always like the 'replying to an insult twice because you couldn't get it out of your head' stance flaresey has adopted here.

Wut?

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

Wut?

Post number 136 of this very thread is you replying to Sabotini's insult.

This breaks rule number 9 of the Bedrock code of ethics.

'Never let a cunt get to you by replying to an insult twice. Better to build up your anger for a thread roughly about a week later and hit em with both barrels'

Big Fella wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

Wut?

'Never let a cunt get to you by replying to an insult twice. Better to build up your anger for a thread roughly about a week later and hit em with both barrels'

You've given away your strategy BF

I have never ever replied to an insult twice Mullsy, I don't break the rules I make.

sabotini wrote:

Only on here could you see an F list, washed up, unemployed prog clown argue about a lake.

Says a lot for the quality of your life that you feel the need to be here reading it. And I resent being called 'F list'...I only ever reached the dizzy heights of Z, maybe Y during one golden three week period. Please don't misrepresent me again.

I'll be mulling over my retort for a week and then spreading it out over 4 posts. Hold tight.

Tension has been slowly building between two GU stalwarts for a while now. It looks like it will flare up some time soon. It's not nice to see.

Big Fella wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

Wut?

Well spotted BF! I'd be more concerned that Sabo appears to be stuck in a repeating pattern, obsessed with calling me a washed-up prog has-been whenever he has the chance. For my part, I hardly even notice his existence, unless it is to remind him to know his role and shut his mouth.

Back on track fellas...Namibia is supposed to be a stunning part of the world

http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/304/cache/01-namibia-jeeps_30453_600x450.jpg

Just a point; a subsection of rule nine is 'never give your assailant a nick name as this might elevate their status upon the board'
Simonr is the rule of thumb in this instance.

liquitech1 wrote:
smashdad wrote:

I'm lining up a trip to Zanzibar - anybody been?

I'd say that'll be a great trip...great choice...

Booked Zanzibar yesterday - rather looking forward to it...

...Zanzimere

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

There is only one place if you fancy trekking to East Aff and that is the Seychelles.

Supersports with Gary Bailey for all your footie needs n'all.

Unbroken1 wrote:

...Zanzimere

*chuckles*

If you like the lake district you London lot could save 2hrs travel time and go to the peak district. Massively underrated place.

Jack is back baby.....

smashdad wrote:

Looks sweet...is it an expensive trip if you dont mind me asking?

liquitech1 wrote:
smashdad wrote:

Looks sweet...is it an expensive trip if you dont mind me asking?

I don't mind you asking at all mate although 'expensive' is a relative word...

At short notice the return flights, from Heathrow (Oman Air - was recommended and 'reads' ok) are just under £800 per person and the accommodation (B&B basis) works out around £70 per person per night.

£800 is relatively nothing if you own a three bed semi.

Mr Boring wrote:

£800 is relatively nothing if you own a three bed semi.

Until last month I did...

Laughing Jack wrote:

If you like the lake district you London lot could save 2hrs travel time and go to the peak district. Massively underrated place.

While true that it's massively underrated, I think people generally go the Lake District for the lakes, Jack. The Peak District only has a few ponds and a big fuck-off reservoir.

草泥马