Topic: Islamists: Trabb Watch

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/05/25/article-2330987-19FF70B9000005DC-616_634x614.jpg

Islamists: a brief assessment of trabbs reveals they are all massive jokers and nutters.

The one on the left is wearing some brand new whites, which is fair enough, if you have a white trabb you've got to keep it crisp looking. However, he has tied them with massive looping bows, indicating too much time spent in public libraries nerding up on the finer points of Quranic jurisprudence and computer hacking.

Then there's this cunt next to him, the one who killed the soldier. These crepps he's rocking would have looked good on Public Enemy in the 80s, entrenching his obvious commitment to rebellion and fighting against 'the man'. But does he know PE are followers of Farrakhan and therefore considered infidels by most proper Muslims? Trabb fail here.

The third set of trabbs are velcro, indicating an inability to tie shoe laces and probable IQ of under 80. Basically a mong who probably has idiot mittens and still lives with his parents. Not cool.

Then we have what appear to be some Converse, but in WHITE, now this colourway is strictly reserved for emo girls OR trendy dads who are rocking the Converse in the completely wrong way. Everyone knows that for a bloke Converse must be black, scuzzy as fuck indicating a high propensity to go to 'gigs' and preferably have a self-administered rip with a craft knife somewhere. This guy therefore has homosexualist tendencies and a lifetime suppressing them has turned him into a Jihadist nutter.

草泥马

Re: Islamists: Trabb Watch

LOL Dave making it straight into this weeks Fatwa top 10.

Don't the Western World make all those Trabbs? Or are they fakes available exclusively on Rhouses market stall?

Part of the problem

'Homosexualist'

Fucking massive lol

Great work here.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

2nd left is sporting a fundamentalist Jizlamic Onsie.

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

LOL.

Also, the geezer on the mobile (soldier killer)... Now, I'm all over a decent peajacket as much as the next man BUT his is so tapered it looks like a bird's.

草泥马

Not a lot of colour in the latest Spring summer jihad collection is there?

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

I know! The burqinis are the same...

http://photo.europe1.fr/infos/societe/le-burkini-interdit-a-la-piscine-71639/924052-1-fre-FR/Le-burkini-interdit-a-la-piscine_scalewidth_300.jpg

(this model was later beheaded for looking at a man who isn't her husband or brother by the way... RIP)

草泥马

Are they all waiting outside for Chick-O-Land to open?

Beijing Dave wrote:
Dermo wrote:

http://photo.europe1.fr/infos/societe/le-burkini-interdit-a-la-piscine-71639/924052-1-fre-FR/Le-burkini-interdit-a-la-piscine_scalewidth_300.jpg

(this model was later beheaded for looking at a man who isn't her husband or brother by the way... RIP)

...which is beyond fucked up and makes feel a little bit down after all this hilarity. They really are bottom-feeding cunts aren't they?

Last edited by flares_and_an_anorak (Saturday May 2013 17:23:14)

Beijing Dave wrote:
Dermo wrote:

Gaultier or Vivienne Westwood to spice things right up imo. Something A-symmetrical with 8 inch platforms & conical accessories to complete the look.

Part of the problem

What's with the single batting glove on your man with the Converse? Glove on the right hand means he probably bats left and is a total wrongun.

Even Zackster wouldn't chart this bollix.

Beijing Dave wrote:
Dermo wrote:

LOL.

Also, the geezer on the mobile (soldier killer)... Now, I'm all over a decent peajacket as much as the next man BUT his is so tapered it looks like a bird's.

I could probably strut that peacoat but I probably wouldn't wear it over sweatpants and the bottom half of my Scream Halloween costume.

Even Zackster wouldn't chart this bollix.

Expect nothing more from Dav than his usual high standard thread, shame some of the newer board members cannot follow in his trabbsteps.

Beijing Dave wrote:

The third set of trabbs are velcro, indicating an inability to tie shoe laces and probable IQ of under 80. Basically a mong who probably has idiot mittens and still lives with his parents. Not cool.

Clearly a pair of Stan Smiths. The lace up versions are a decent pair of trabs.

Beijing Dave wrote:

Then we have what appear to be some Converse, but in WHITE, now this colourway is strictly reserved for emo girls OR trendy dads who are rocking the Converse in the completely wrong way.

In what reality are they a pair of Cons? Get down to Specsavers. The toe on them is all wrong for Cons. Probably a pair of Adidas again or some Rhouses variation.

Massive lolz at the guys in their 2-4-1 Primark hoodies linking arms, like a couple of little girls.

Jihadidas.

Yant wrote:

Jihadidas.

quality

Dave on top form