Topic: seen this

http://equalizermag.com/news/vinyl-puri … raktor-dj/

Re: seen this

He looks pretty sane to me

“[Borowski's] simplistic dynamics and preset loops would drag for 16, 32, or even 64 bars at a time,” says clubber Daniel Hirsch.

“It’s doesn’t really surprise me that he was murdered.”

LOL

Upon entry, police discovered a lifeless Borowski laying among two Technics SL1200 turntables. One turntable was covered in Borowski’s own blood, the other plugged in and still playing a copy of Kraftwerk’s “Man Machine.”

at least he got taste.

He's got a point

Diggers -  the more muscular your house, the less susceptible you are to this kind of attack.

Food for thought, i'm sure.

Can someone give him Steve Aokis house number?

Hilarious and sad. Nutter.

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

MattBlack wrote:

and Guetta

furry wrote:

Hilarious and sad. Nutter.

It's okay, furry, he is just a figment of someone's imagination.

Haha well...Johns having a good laugh I'm sure.

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

Grant wrote:

“[Borowski's] simplistic dynamics and preset loops would drag for 16, 32, or even 64 bars at a time,” says clubber Daniel Hirsch.

LOL

Such an amazing quote. big_smile

DM wrote:
Grant wrote:

LOL

Such an amazing quote. big_smile

What's making me feel really angry and embittered is the idea that a 16 bar phrase is now characterised as 'dragging on'. It's typical of our greedy, selfish, grab-it-now me me me society that a simple building section of a tune is treated with scorn, derision and outright ostracision. I'm so fucking angry about this I'M GOING TO DO SOMETHING STUPID. I'M FUCKING FURIOUS YOU HEAR ME. I'M HAVING A REG. I'M HAVING A PROPER FUCKING REG. HOLD ME BACK BRUV, HOLD ME BACK, I'M GONNA DO IM BRUV etc.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

he deserved it haha

Next time you are in the North West hit me up. My crew will look after you and make sure your hair is protected.

Jack is back baby.....

ive often thought about taking dj's out. Bringing them down with some kung fu shit for playing bad records. let the dancers have a voice. i like turtles

the other plugged in and still playing a copy of Kraftwerk’s “Man Machine.”

Brilliant reporting. Who id'ed it I wonder. Maybe the Gestapo are using Shazam now. Either way - Instant classic.

Last edited by Dermo (Saturday May 2013 17:28:00)

Part of the problem

erik.b wrote:
MattBlack wrote:

and Guetta

...and Skrillex.

These aren't the droids we're looking for, you can go about your business now, move along, move along...