Re: Ushuaia Tower

An invite would have been nice mate, had windows in my diary and everything.

Re: Ushuaia Tower

LIVE:
Metro Area
Henrik Schwarz
Jon Hopkins
Francesco Tristano
Space Dimension Controller
Koreless
Le Carousel
Boxcutter
Kab Driver
Ryan Vail
Defcon
Dollface Devereaux
Figure of 8
The Crimson Underground
Vincent
Shammen Delly
Smak
+ loads more

DJs:
DJ Hell
Deetron
John Talabot
Nina Kraviz
A Love From Outer Space: Andrew Weatherall & Sean Johnston
Pat Mahoney (LCD Soundsystem-DFA)
Bicep
Krystal Klear
Andy Votel

http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?475597

Thats who we have playing the last week in june BF, get yourself a cheap flight over and we'll show you how its done.

Re: Ushuaia Tower

Deffo getting 'Knowledgeable Club Freak' printed on a tshirt ASAP.

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

Re: Ushuaia Tower

Pricer wrote:

Won't be going back anyway - overpriced hole.

Avoid the ones in the hotel bars.

c310 dance music CDs in his collection (Apr 2014)

Re: Ushuaia Tower

Last time I went to Ibiza was 99, and it was shit then..... can't imagine it's got any better or less commercial since

Re: Ushuaia Tower

back on track, Millsy, this tower thing sounds right up your drive. It's got Client Meeting written all over...

Re: Ushuaia Tower

erik.b wrote:

Last time I went to Ibiza was 99, and it was shit then..... can't imagine it's got any better or less commercial since


All the cool people are frequenting Marbella now: Chelsea Healey, Tulisa, the TOWIE crew etc. I don't know about you, but I'm clucking to get out there and soak up the vibe.

"You fucking tit" - La Nausee

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Re: Ushuaia Tower

I first went to Beefa in 1984, lads holiday down San An with your union jack shorts on, as much ale as you can get down your Gregory then off to the rotisserie for a cooked chicken.

3am curfew even in those days.

Re: Ushuaia Tower

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:
erik.b wrote:

Last time I went to Ibiza was 99, and it was shit then..... can't imagine it's got any better or less commercial since


All the cool people are frequenting Marbella now: Chelsea Healey, Tulisa, the TOWIE crew etc. I don't know about you, but I'm clucking to get out there and soak up the vibe.

was thinking more Margate

Re: Ushuaia Tower

To be honest at least you know what to expect with Marbella.

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

Re: Ushuaia Tower

Some of the best times Ive had in Ibiza were sitting outside Wips on a morning chewing the fat with all and sundry

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

Re: Ushuaia Tower

DuFunk wrote:

LIVE:
Metro Area
Henrik Schwarz
Jon Hopkins
Francesco Tristano
Space Dimension Controller
Koreless
Le Carousel
Boxcutter
Kab Driver
Ryan Vail
Defcon
Dollface Devereaux
Figure of 8
The Crimson Underground
Vincent
Shammen Delly
Smak
+ loads more

DJs:
DJ Hell
Deetron
John Talabot
Nina Kraviz
A Love From Outer Space: Andrew Weatherall & Sean Johnston
Pat Mahoney (LCD Soundsystem-DFA)
Bicep
Krystal Klear
Andy Votel

http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?475597

Thats who we have playing the last week in june BF, get yourself a cheap flight over and we'll show you how its done.

Excellent line-ups, well done DuFunk. Wish I could get up to Derry / L'Derry more, great spot and the women are gorgeous.

Re: Ushuaia Tower

You can be my wingman Pricer.

Re: Ushuaia Tower

Big Fella wrote:

You can be my wingman Pricer.

Oh, with pleasure.

Re: Ushuaia Tower

Pricer wrote:

Derry / L'Derry

Christ of almighty lol

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

Re: Ushuaia Tower

millsy23 wrote:
Pricer wrote:

Won't be going back anyway - overpriced hole.

Avoid the ones in the hotel bars.


Haha. Cannot beat a bit of overpriced hole.

JFT 39

Re: Ushuaia Tower

seanc80 wrote:
Pricer wrote:

Derry / L'Derry

Christ of almighty lol

I know. So politically correct. I feel dirty.

Re: Ushuaia Tower

Lol a few scottish people asked me were i was from in ibiza and i used that, useful when down in belfast too.

Last edited by DuFunk (Thursday Jun 2013 08:20:02)

Re: Ushuaia Tower

DuFunk wrote:

Lol a few scottish people asked me were i was from in ibiza and i used that, useful when down in belfast too.


So were are you from then?

JFT 39

Re: Ushuaia Tower

Its all about Croatia apparently. However, I'll need somebody else to confirm this.

"Ban them, ban them alllllllllllllllllllllll" - Homegrove (April-2014)

Re: Ushuaia Tower

The Mick Mills were absolute dynamite last year in Ibiza.

Knocked me for six.

Re: Ushuaia Tower

Why can't people just say pills? It's like writing c*nt like that...pretty obvious what one is referring to.

"You fucking tit" - La Nausee

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Re: Ushuaia Tower

It's a slightly dated reference

Next High-Soul Society@Star of Bethnal Green http://www.starofbethnalgreen.com
April 11th > march's effort http://m.mixcloud.com/danieloliver72/march-2014/

Re: Ushuaia Tower

I can confirm, the Yip Yaps were mighty in Ibiza last year.

"Ban them, ban them alllllllllllllllllllllll" - Homegrove (April-2014)

Re: Ushuaia Tower

I can confirm I've sent mine out to Croatia already

Next High-Soul Society@Star of Bethnal Green http://www.starofbethnalgreen.com
April 11th > march's effort http://m.mixcloud.com/danieloliver72/march-2014/