Re: **The Bedrock "Rate The Last Movie You Watched" Thread**

Reacher

was alright i thought - fairly intelligent plot and Cruise is convincing at being a bit 'hard'

kibble, kibble, who's got the kibble

latest mix (edit): https://soundcloud.com/shaunstrudwick/b … -never-mix
latest mix (full): http://mixswap.betfailproject.com/m/Bet … er-Mix.mp3

Children of the Corn - 8/10

"Ban them, ban them alllllllllllllllllllllll" - Homegrove (April-2014)

shaunstrudwick wrote:

Reacher

was alright i thought - fairly intelligent plot and Cruise is convincing at being a bit 'hard'

LOL its probably the worst film ive seen in ages. Have a word strudders its fucking bilge. Tom Cruise writes himself another predictable role that emulates a film he did 20 years ago - A few good men. A film that was only good because of big Jack.

JFT 39

Dermo wrote:
shaunstrudwick wrote:

Reacher

LOL its probably the worst film ive seen in ages. Have a word strudders its fucking bilge. Tom Cruise writes himself another predictable role that emulates a film he did 20 years ago - A few good men. A film that was only good because of big Jack.

i thought it was better than i was expecting

The fact that Jack Reacher is meant to be about 6 ft 5 and built like a brick shit house while Tom Cruise is 5ft 5 and built like a poison dwarf makes it slightly hard to believe he is Jack Reacher

MattBlack wrote:

The fact that Jack Reacher is meant to be about 6 ft 5 and built like a brick shit house while Tom Cruise is 5ft 5 and built like a poison dwarf makes it slightly hard to believe he is Jack Reacher

i've not read the books

Shaun, read the books - brilliant and one shot, which the film is based on, is nothing like the film. They left so much out it's ridiculous! So much about the character himself let alone the story.

Lee child, the author, said he was happy that the screen version wasn't 100% in character representation, but the person they should have gone with for screen Reacher is Ray Stevenson, he would have portrayed Reacher far better in both depicted stature and character.

Dermo, shut up really just shut up for once, how your tiny little mind thinks that Reacher is emulating a few good men I don't know, really don't. There are no comparisons blah blah between those 2 movies. Go back to the sandbox and be quiet there's a good nutjob!

Lawyer, Military etc etc.  And Cruise paid for the fucking thing to be made so as if he'd cast someone else, you dimwit.

Go fucking snack on a dick Micky eh.

JFT 39

Watched that new start treck one.  5/5 imo.

Dermo wrote:

Lawyer, Military etc etc.  And Cruise paid for the fucking thing to be made so as if he'd cast someone else, you dimwit.

You loved Top Gun Dermo, admit it.

Bet old Micky does. The fact he reads Jack Reacher books is enough information for me. Proper mind food those fuckers eh?

JFT 39

Big Fella wrote:
Dermo wrote:

You loved Top Gun Dermo, admit it.

Dermo, you fuckwit perhaps some people get enough mind food from their life in other ways then needing to read it you PRICK! Laywer, Military and more straws you want to grab at fuck sake!

Look, someone calls you out and just throw abuse. I'll respond to you in the tone you seem to live in you Gorilla Licker!

Called me out? LOL Do explain? You were the first to go on the offensive protecting your little adventure character books. Books for people with low IQ. Films for people who enjoy piss poor acting and weak as piss story lines so fucktards like yourself can keep track of the plot. Looks like ive pigeon holed you there sunshine.

Now kindly fuck off.

JFT 39

This movie deserves a mention - 4/10

"Ban them, ban them alllllllllllllllllllllll" - Homegrove (April-2014)

Man of Steel - 6/10 - don't believe the hype.

Awful control   Broken physics   Horrific AI   Weak voice work   Poor textures.

And that's just Wally on the pull.

When does Superman reach Finland. I can't fucking wait.

MattBlack wrote:

Tom thought he was getting to play Jack Reacharound.

That Top Gun video is genius. Watched Oblivion the other night - fairly paper thin plot but fuck me does it look good, and some of the sound effects have already made their way onto my hard drive. Worth a gander if only for the overall aesthetic.

"You fucking tit" - La Nausee

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Top Gun's a cracking film.

The beach volleyball scene is stunning.

fadass wrote:

When does Superman reach Finland. I can't fucking wait.

5/5

have you seen the film yet?

not yet.

c310 dance music CDs in his collection (Apr 2014)

dutchy101 wrote:
MattBlack wrote:

Tom thought he was getting to play Jack Reacharound.

LOL

St George's Day....fack, cant, fack, cant.

Adam & Paul (again).....cracking flick.

Princess Bride. Missus and I were browsing through Netflix and neither of us had seen it. Pretty fun movie, I can see how it's a cult classic for those who first saw it as kids.

Lollikins.