Re: Madrid - insider tips? (plus Cheshire apparently)

Nearly went to the Cholmondeley Pageant of Power on Saturday Derm.

I went last year when I was back. Well I say went, we sat at the pub across the road and watched  all the cunts in their Ferrari's etc doing burnouts. Watched the Vulcan, Lancaster and spitfires go over. The Vulcan was honestly one of the best things ive ever seen/heard.  Even took a vid. Blagged our way in for free after.

Last edited by Dermo (Monday Jun 2013 04:46:48)

JFT 39

Oh cheers thanks for that, was hoping it was shit.

Nah you did the right thing. There's no way id have paid for it. The pub is the best place to watch it. Did they have the fly overs again?

JFT 39

Dunno I didn't go.

Haha, Well here you go here's the pic I took. That's how fucking low it was. Deafening it were.

http://i39.tinypic.com/dqjfhg.jpg

JFT 39

LJ - Why did BF give you two fingers in the inbox?

smallman1 wrote:

He had received a yellow card, a red was the only proper course of action.

Big Fella wrote:
smallman1 wrote:

He had received a yellow card, a red was the only proper course of action.

5 year ban and counting, no messing with the big man Ed.  Got himself wedded to the chip shop idea and moves in different circles to us now. I can't bring myself to drive past his house anymore, my eyes well up with the thought of what might have been.

Jack is back baby.....

Manchester truly is a land of opportunity.

Last edited by seanc80 (Monday Jun 2013 12:09:44)

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

seanc80 wrote:

We all did well, married well and now live in Cheshire, the dream is alive. To be fair Big Fella did better than all of us put together, we built him up to be the man he is today and he dropped us like a rotten potato.

Jack is back baby.....

Am sure Ramsden trampled on a few on his way up, all the great entrepreneurs are accused of this.

Laughing Jack wrote:

now live in Cheshire, the dream is alive.

Jesus wept. All I need to hear now is that Phil Neville is your next door neighbour and I know you've reached the hallowed halls of greatness.

"You fucking tit" - La Nausee

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Laughing Jack wrote:
seanc80 wrote:

We all did well, married well and now live in Cheshire, the dream is alive. To be fair Big Fella did better than all of us put together, we built him up to be the man he is today and he dropped us like a rotten potato.

When good times turn bad. The door has always been open but it wasn't meant to be. I dare not shop in Rackhams any more for fear of a chance meeting in the Principles section.

pube85 wrote:
Laughing Jack wrote:
seanc80 wrote:

When good times turn bad. The door has always been open but it wasn't meant to be. I dare not shop in Rackhams any more for fear of a chance meeting in the Principles section.

Nothing to do with the wife flattening your savings account and Rackhams being out of the price range.

Last edited by Big Fella (Tuesday Jun 2013 00:33:59)

What was the cause of this beef?

BF's success?

smallman1 wrote:

BF's success?

Coming into the Emporium virtually every night wanting freebies Ed, critiquing my menu. Pube even tried to suggest going vegetarian - the final straw.

Big Fella wrote:
smallman1 wrote:

BF's success?

Coming into the Emporium virtually every night wanting freebies Ed, critiquing my menu. Pube even tried to suggest going vegetarian - the final straw.

No surprise to hear about Pube having a reg I must say.

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:
Laughing Jack wrote:

now live in Cheshire, the dream is alive.

Jesus wept. All I need to hear now is that Phil Neville is your next door neighbour and I know you've reached the hallowed halls of greatness.

FFS Flaresey -everyone knows that Phil Neville lives in Lancashire, they don't let people like him live round here. Reading the national newspapers of late it would seem that there are more Paedo's than Pedro's living round here to be fair.

Jack is back baby.....

Doesn't young Phil have one of those grandiose mansions, with his gormless mug engraved in mirrors and the like.

G Nev lives in a tellytubby house, I think.

Cheshire - the most boring county in Britain.

草泥马

smallman1 wrote:
Big Fella wrote:
smallman1 wrote:

BF's success?

Biggs obsession with the old jockey's whips does not bode well for his future health though Ed. The lad needs some help & support before it too late.

Beijing Dave wrote:

Cheshire - the most boring county in Britain.

Cant say its a very exciting place to live. Good place to own a house though. Has gone up in value every year since I bought it in 1999. Footballers had a lot to do with this I imagine as they all seem to want to live there.

Last edited by Dermo (Tuesday Jun 2013 07:44:17)

JFT 39

What, in Crewe?

草泥马

pube85 wrote:
smallman1 wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

Biggs obsession with the old jockey's whips does not bode well for his future health though Ed. The lad needs some help & support before it too late.

This rust bucket never shifted an ounce Pubey, any suggestions for deltoid-busting?

http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m377/Fillari/IMG_0512.jpg

Last edited by Big Fella (Tuesday Jun 2013 07:44:35)