Re: Madrid - insider tips? (plus Cheshire apparently)

Beijing Dave wrote:

What, in Crewe?

Nantwich i'm from within a few miles - Dean Saunders, Michael Owen, Jan Molby, Tony Pullis, Rob Jones, David Platt..

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:
Beijing Dave wrote:

What, in Crewe?

Nantwich i'm from within a few miles - Dean Saunders, Michael Owen, Jan Molby, Tony Pullis, Rob Jones, David Platt..

Thought Mickey Owen bought a cul-de-sac for his family in Chester?

He's in Marbury now, got all his horses there.

Part of the problem

A chunky speed bomb with your bacon butty at 8.30am each morning. Should ensure you refrain from putting a dent into the Emporiums profits.

Crewe does have a beautifully windswept railway junction, to be fair.

草泥马

Lovely on a summer evening. Crewe should be eradicated from the earth. It brings Cheshire down somewhat.

Part of the problem

Laughing Jack lives in walking distance of Nicky Butt, Roy Keane and Bryan Robson, to be fair to him.

Laughing Jack wrote:

FFS Flaresey - everyone knows that Phil Neville lives in Lancashire

My mistake, although up there's all the same to me: a large, barren wasteland populated by sheep, miserable towns and barely-literate yokels from an unknown gene pool.

Last edited by flares_and_an_anorak (Tuesday Jun 2013 11:46:21)

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:
Laughing Jack wrote:

My mistake, although up there's all the same to me: a large, barren wasteland populated by sheep, miserable towns and barely-literate yokels from an unknown gene pool.

FYI the greatest living prog man Sasha come from a CHeshire border town.

Big Fella wrote:

FYI the greatest living prog man Sasha come from a Cheshire border town.

Wales? Same description applies.

Laughing Jack wrote:

...whereas Eastbourne is a hotbed of culture, music, OAP's, etc. Southern person in everything north of Watford Gap is shit shocker.

Jack is back baby.....

Madrid and Manchester have always enjoyed a cosy friendship.

And no, Loopy didnt hijack my account.

DJ Matt Black. Continuously dumbfounding the masses with his cryptic and incoherent reviews.

Laughing Jack wrote:
Laughing Jack wrote:

...whereas Eastbourne is a hotbed of culture, music, OAP's, etc. Southern person in everything north of Watford Gap is shit shocker.

Eastbourne itself is gash, a dead town populated by pensioners, Kyle-fodder and roaming packs of Spanish exchange students. However, the Hollywell end of the beaches is amazing, as is the walking up around the South Downs surrounding it.
It may surprise you to know that I also consider most of the area below Watford to be the epitome of banality and drudge. Have you ever been to Luton? How about Swindon, Worthing or Slough? Most of London is an overpopulated sinkhole, and the further into Cornwall you go the more chance you have of running into people whose eyebrows meet in the middle. Basically, England is a beautiful jewel wrapped up inside the tragic farce of a society which infests it. If you removed all the twonks, immigrants, pikeys, pretty boys, slags, snobs, thickos, posh cunts, useless eaters and about 95% of the crap which passes for architecture and town planning, you'd be left with me and about half a square mile around Henley Upon Thames. Depressing, non?

Showing your ignorance again, Flaresy, Cheshire is wheat and dairy farming, hardly any sheep there.

草泥马

What have thought a heavy hitter in the world of prog would have naffed Blighty off, retiring to a Carribean island to read his 5000 books.

Big Fella wrote:

What have thought a heavy hitter in the world of prog would have naffed Blighty off, retiring to a Carribean island to read his 5000 books.

Pot's not bad either

Big Fella wrote:

Only in your deluded worldview was I heavy hitter lardass, time to swallow the red pill and take that broken record off the turntable.

Beijing Dave wrote:

Showing your ignorance again, Flaresy, Cheshire is wheat and dairy farming, hardly any sheep there.

Sheep, cows, whatever. It's all morally and ethically bankrupt and should be outlawed. Poor little animals.

Grant wrote:

Pot's not bad either

Agreed. Had some great experiences out there, particularly Jamaica and St Kitts.

Big Fella wrote:

Only in your deluded worldview was I heavy hitter lardass, time to swallow the red pill and take that broken record off the turntable.

Which part is deluded?
The part where you went toe to toe with alias Grayson Shipley arguing production points and constant name dropping about people you have been in the studio with. You being mates with Judge Jules, all the deluded rubbish has been spraffed from your mouth.

That wasn't Grayson Shippley???

Part of the problem

Big Fella wrote:

Which part is deluded?

The part where you went toe to toe with alias Grayson Shipley arguing production points and constant name dropping about people you have been in the studio with. You being mates with Judge Jules, all the deluded rubbish has been spraffed from your mouth.

Er...none of it, you fucking lemon? I haven't lied about anybody I've been in the studio with, in fact, I've been quite restrained on the namedropping front. I'm also not 'mates' with Judge Jules...I did remixes with him for about a year and worked in his North London studio. You're on a dance music messageboard taking potshots at somebody who's had their music played numerous times on the Essential Mix, Essential Selection, Kiss FM, you name it...and you expect me not to talk about it even a little?? You joker. Can't work out if you're a green-eyed monster or just a professional grouch who clings to this site to somehow be a little closer to the action. Either way, if Jim Henson was still alive he'd have his hand up your arse doing a silly voice. Muppet.

Fair enough I take it all back, you don't come across as being an absolute fucking dickhead of the highest order.

Big Fella wrote:

Fair enough I take it all back, you don't come across as being an absolute fucking dickhead of the highest order.

Likewise.

real kumbaya moment here.

Any girl that can't distinguish between her grandmother and a wolf is either as dense as teak or comes from a really ugly family