Should be good -

http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?488087

Re: Heading to this on Saturday

Me too mate

Send me an email nicksneddon at Hotmail dot com

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

Should be great party.

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

as long as the weather holds!

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

Nick Sneddon wrote:

Me too mate

Send me an email nicksneddon at Hotmail dot com

I'll drop you a text chief.

Look out for  'Ive always found Snedders to be a pretty amiable guy' endorsements next week.

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

get it right Sean

seanc80 wrote:

Look out for  'Ive always found Snedders to be a pretty ANGRY guy' endorsements next week.

Guess who's back .......... 'Odgy's back

Angriest man in dance music

A mix and some of my old productions here: http://www.soundcloud.com/mikemillerdj

I met Nick at Bedrock last year.....he didn't seem that angry.

Muzika Dan@Ukiyo Dublin 24-5-14 by Dan (High-Soul Society)
http://soundcloud.com/dannyoliver72/dan … 14/s-cmShA

Must have been really strong bangers

seanc80 wrote:

Must have been really strong bangers

i know mine were Sean

Muzika Dan@Ukiyo Dublin 24-5-14 by Dan (High-Soul Society)
http://soundcloud.com/dannyoliver72/dan … 14/s-cmShA

seanc80 wrote:

Look out for  'Ive always found Snedders to be a pretty amiable guy' endorsements next week.

I'm still reeling from him accusing me of posting the most useless post in the history of the world.  For the record we put The Valleys on to get rid of stragglers, not your mixes.

Jack is back baby.....

I remember a balmy London night at the Minstry for Tenaglia about 5 years ago, I had a bloke absolutely mither the life out of me, telling me his life story when I was trying to get my Travolta on.

Think his name was Dan.

Big Fella wrote:

Think his name was Dan.

Not Jay?

Big Fella wrote:

I remember a balmy London night at the Minstry for Tenaglia about 5 years ago, I had a bloke absolutely mither the life out of me, telling me his life story when I was trying to get my Travolta on.

Think his name was Dan.

Us London lads expect to be chatted up before you molest us, BF.

Big Fella wrote:

Think his name was Dan.

Was that the one where you only stayed for an hour and got the train home,back in Manchester before bedtime?

'Av it.

stylustrouble wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

Think his name was Dan.

Was that the one where you only stayed for an hour and got the train home,back in Manchester before bedtime?

'Av it.

Tenaglia came on about one am so that humourous anecdote does really add up.

stylustrouble wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

Think his name was Dan.

'Av it.

I think that was the famed Glasgow trip Stylus - you are getting confused. I think Biggs & his crew broke the UK all-comers record for the least amount of time spent in a club when compared to the amount of time spent getting there.

One had hardly taken the froth off ones head of water before being frog marched out.

Hope Nick lives up to his amiable billing on Saturday.