Topic: Do you remember..

...after Diggers won the DJ mag awards they held a competition where he would come and play a 2 hour set in your house? They supplied the sound system and loads of red bull, looked at right good rave up.
This got me thinking that John could reward the true fans of his music here on this board with a similar competition.  I am sure we could get all the lights, sound system and catering facilities sorted between us.  It could be a caption competition or similar.

If the winner doesn't have a big enough front room we could all chip in and rent out the nearest working men's club/village hall.  The only downside would be it would be members only + 1.

Jack is back baby.....

Re: Do you remember..

Yeh and its pretty well documented he doesn't charge anymore so all you have to do is go and pick him up. Pretty sure pricer would do the honours.

JFT 39

The winner should be based on 'funniest insult aimed at Rhouses'.

草泥马

Rhouses can serve us drinks and canapés all night.

JFT 39

Starting now, then.

"Fuck up Rhouses, you canapewalla fucknuckle".

草泥马

I'm sure Ed would be up for hosting.

Laughing Jack wrote:

...John could reward the true fans of his music here on this board with a similar competition...

You signed up here two months ago and have 170 odd posts!

You daft cunt.

LJ should have to prove his Digweed credentials imo.

Only those that have been to see him in the last 12 months are able to go. Should get rid of a few hangers on.

smashdad wrote:
Laughing Jack wrote:

...John could reward the true fans of his music here on this board with a similar competition...

You daft cunt.

I realise that my post count isn't high, that doesn't mean I am not a true fan. I once drove from middlesbrough to Sandbach to London and back to sandbach to see him on a Thursday night. That's a true fan, worth an extra 500 posts surely?
Nice try Pube, sick note covers your rule.

Jack is back baby.....

Presto wrote:

He could hold it in his conservatory, he could also get Smallman snr to get one of his 90's pop acts to perform in the lounge while the wing Wang is flowing in the bathroom

Laughing Jack wrote:
smashdad wrote:
Laughing Jack wrote:

You daft cunt.

I realise that my post count isn't high, that doesn't mean I am not a true fan. I once drove from middlesbrough to Sandbach to London and back to sandbach to see him on a Thursday night. That's a true fan, worth an extra 500 posts surely?
Nice try Pube, sick note covers your rule.

You are covered but other senior board members have forgotten what he looks like its been that long.

MattBlack wrote:
Presto wrote:

He could hold it in his conservatory, he could also get Smallman snr to get one of his 90's pop acts to perform in the lounge while the wing Wang is flowing in the bathroom

Dina Carroll is primed and ready.

And happy to host.

Presto wrote:

We'd need a kitchen sink...

loopdokter wrote:
Presto wrote:

We'd need a kitchen sink...

Does that we mean you would be attending this fictious event?

Big Fella wrote:

Does that we mean you would be attending this fictious event?

I might be convinced yet.

Dermo wrote:

Yeh and its pretty well documented he doesn't charge anymore so all you have to do is go and pick him up. Pretty sure pricer would do the honours.

Has anybody on this forum ever booked Digweed?

MattBlack tried to.

But got told to fcuk off.