Re: Madrid - insider tips? (plus Cheshire apparently)

Damn..When did this thread take a massive swerve? lol

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

Its a hybrid thread. All the craze with the kids now.

JFT 39

simonr wrote:
Big Fella wrote:
fadass wrote:

ho ho.

Being a big lad yourself Tom, you have normally never lowered yourself to the fat jibe.

Tough times all round.

Sad to see two board heavy weights getting personal.

Clearly Moyesy has caused a split between the local and overseas fans.

No split Simonr, we have always enjoyed a few board jousts pre-season, when the season starts we will be behind our team and new manager. Lol

Too many posts to reply to in this thread:

Millsy will always be my Randian hero - Flaresy can do one.

Who let simonr back in?

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

Er...none of it, you fucking lemon? I haven't lied about anybody I've been in the studio with, in fact, I've been quite restrained on the namedropping front. I'm also not 'mates' with Judge Jules...I did remixes with him for about a year and worked in his North London studio. You're on a dance music messageboard taking potshots at somebody who's had their music played numerous times on the Essential Mix, Essential Selection, Kiss FM, you name it...and you expect me not to talk about it even a little?? You joker. Can't work out if you're a green-eyed monster or just a professional grouch who clings to this site to somehow be a little closer to the action. Either way, if Jim Henson was still alive he'd have his hand up your arse doing a silly voice. Muppet.

[Judge Jules]This is going off like a howitzer cannon misfiring.[/Judge Jules]

Great thread lads. Well done to all involved.

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:
Grant wrote:

You're norf Landon fru and fru ain't ya? You're no different to a cockney red.

Except I was born just outside London and lived in the capital for over 15 years. Big difference. Now, fuck off.

Funny how you starting supporting the most successful club in London when there really is a large selection to choose from. Just a coincidence they have always been just such a lovely, fluffy, well run club. Or has every single decision you've made been one adhering to a strict financial code?

Dermo wrote:

Haha, Well here you go here's the pic I took. That's how fucking low it was. Deafening it were.

Remember seeing one go over my mate's garden near farnborough. whole bloody street was shaking and it looked like it was going so slow it was a wonder it was still in the air. fucking beast.

Aye they are mad old things. Look like they are defying gravity and someone forgot to put the exhaust back on after its service.
The pilot was purposely dropping the engine power so the back end dropped then gave it full beans in the direction of the crowd. My beer glass was resonating.

JFT 39

So just returned from sunny Madrid and I know you're all be gagging to hear about how it went, especially after all your wonderfully insightful 'insider tips' - cheers lads

Fantastic city - wall to wall sunshine, top notch tapas on every corner, amazing wine (natch), decent sightseeing & generally just a great place to get out & about in.

Oh me and the missus made the pilgrimage to Goa, Fabrik closing on Sunday afternoon /evening ............. WOW ............ what a fucking club.   If you get the chance make the effort to get there (its a bit of a mission) - full of loco chicas/chicos having it right off - up there in terms of best clubs I've been to over the years

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-NIjY … 6-2013.jpg

P.S.  Thanks for the 6 pager!!

Guess who's back .......... 'Odgy's back

Welcome back Mr Carter.

The 6 page club is elite - welcome!

ive had a look at the ruling and only posting 3 times in your own 6 pager means you are exempt from being in the 6 page club. Unlucky wrongen. Must contribute more.

JFT 39

Lose points for being with your bird as well.

Also loosing points for mentioning Goa which will attract flies.

Dermo wrote:

ive had a look at the ruling and only posting 3 times in your own 6 pager means you are exempt from being in the 6 page club. Unlucky wrongen. Must contribute more.

Was a bit tricky seeing as I have fuck all to contribute about Cheshire & BBQ's round Laughing Jacks

Rule are rules though I suppose ....... I'll just have to live to fight another day

Guess who's back .......... 'Odgy's back

Lesson learned mate, chin up.

JFT 39

Still got memories of my Leftfield 16 pager.

Ledge bants from the get go too.

Good times.

Gave wrongun a leg-up with this one, hope he remembers this when the wing-wang is being dished out after Bedrock Oct.