Topic: Wimbledon

Rafa is def having a bit of a Reg right now

Re: Wimbledon

Had a conversation today about who had the better chance of making it to the second week of Wimbledon - Laura Robson or Nelson Mandela?

Sadly, I think they're both fucked. sad

MattBlack wrote:

Presto had the Reg

That cunt Andrew Castle didn't give the Dutchman a hope against Nadal. Clueless

Last edited by steelydan (Tuesday Jun 2013 02:00:58)

steelydan wrote:
MattBlack wrote:

Presto had the Reg

I wasn't at Wimbledon, Dan.

Presto wrote:
steelydan wrote:
MattBlack wrote:

Presto had the Reg

I wasn't at Wimbledon, Dan.

That was based on your earlier assumptions and not your location mate

Exactly what was my assumption, Dan? I don't recall actually stating any.

I can't be assed going over it

Thought as much.

Is Sue Barker still allowed on TV? The most appropriate surname ever.
Apart from Terry Cunt who sat behind me in school.

Ah yes Wimbo.  That time of year again, strawberries and cream, jumpers for goal posts, the crack of leather on willow etc etc.  No black people involved in any of this lot of course.

There's a right fucking smarmy clique of presenters at the BBC now, probably more talking heads then are actually people watching at home?   The main protagonists being Barker, Henners, "Super Mac" , Castle and of course Virgina Wade and that posh cunt that does the rugby union.

As usual Barker is the quintessential talking head/BBC Drone, constantly belching out those mindless superlatives, whilst Wade chirps away in that farcical BBC received pronunciation accent of hers.  A couple of years back I watched what was to become a frankly shocking outside broadcast involving her and Andrew Castle round the back of "Rusedski Ridge". She was on all fours begging him to stick his smelly old slazenger betwixt her saggy thighs (the innards of which resembled a melted cheese toasty). 

Come to think of it that may of all been a dream but either way it was fucking grim, and Wimbledon is shit.

Last edited by monostereo (Tuesday Jun 2013 12:40:11)

monostereo wrote:

Ah yes Wimbo.  That time of year again, strawberries and cream, jumpers for goal posts, the crack of leather on willow etc etc.  No black people involved in any of this lot of course.

There's a right fucking smarmy clique of presenters at the BBC now, probably more talking heads then are actually people watching at home?   The main protagonists being Barker, Henners, "Super Mac" , Castle and of course Virgina Wade and that posh cunt that does the rugby union.

As usual Barker is the quintessential talking head/BBC Drone, constantly belching out those mindless superlatives, whilst Wade chirps away in that farcical BBC received pronunciation accent of hers.  A couple of years back I watched what was to become a frankly shocking outside broadcast involving her and Andrew Castle round the back of "Rusedski Ridge". She was on all fours begging him to stick his smelly old slazenger betwixt her saggy thighs (the innards of which resembled a melted cheese toasty). 

Come to think of it that may of all been a dream but either way it was fucking grim, and Wimbledon is shit.

LOL

No Mono, it wasn't a dream. I definitely saw that outside broadcast as well.

Lollers. Hopefully Sky will nab it soon and pimp it tae fuck. Cheerleaders, electronic ballboys, players allowed two rackets at a time, trebles instead of doubles, all commentated on by the cunt who does the arrows instead of Sid. Pissed up crowds firing flares at each other, racist chanting, rapists circling in the Women's matches (or the Men's if the Williams are playing).
Then I might watch.

Lolz all round here. Good reading.

Part of the problem

Cetkovska has a decent pair of first serves on her

Excellent work Monostereo.

草泥马

Got to laugh at Martina Navratilova, she spent her best years trying to look like an ugly bloke and now she is looking like she definately wears the lipstick in her relationship.

Jack is back baby.....

I can't watch Wimbo  for all the reasons mono so deftly describes. Horrendous old sycophantic carry on that's cut from the same cloth as a question of sport.

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

monostereo wrote:

could be worse, you could have nbc coverage with bob collins in his pyjamas

Any girl that can't distinguish between her grandmother and a wolf is either as dense as teak or comes from a really ugly family

Ivanovic out. Sharapova looking to be on her way out.

At this rate my wanks are going to be severely limited going in to week 2.

Presto: Murray's Mum - yes or no?

No. No. No. No.

Fuck no.

No.

Presto wrote:

No. No. No. No.

Fuck no.

No.

would be v.concerned if you said otherwise

She looks like an alien from Mars Attacks ffs.

Jesus.

No.