Re: Murray

Does anybody actually like Castle? He's an awful twat and a shit commentator.
He made a right cringeworthy prick of himself in that charity thing they did after Queens.

Presto wrote:

Does anybody actually like Castle?

NO

Presto wrote:

He's an awful twat and a shit commentator.

FACT

Sharapova always looks so FUCKING miserable

can Murry hold his opening service game?

tenterhooks...

ooooh - just

It's okay, Strudders. I have a TV.

Think Rafa may need to prepare a room for Mr Blinker

steelydan wrote:
Presto wrote:
steelydan wrote:

true....but it's not on clay Presto

Ah yes. I forgot that both times he won Wimbledon it was a clay court.

you've also forgot he got blasted off a grass court last year and the year before by Novak...

Whoops. Nadal got an absolute pasting.

Oh Dear Si

https://soundcloud.com/dannyoliver72/da … ul-society

someone will mix cassettes as the next “old school “ thing just to one up their fellow superstar dj wankster!

I don't think anyone expected Nadal to have that much of a reg on day 1.

Grant wrote:

I'm going to the men's quarters

I thought you had a Mrs chief?

Last edited by smallman1 (Tuesday Jun 2013 08:52:07)

LOL

Any other Wimbledon tips presto?

Part of the problem

Has any British sportsman ever achieved more than Andy Murray...?

Three Grand Slam titles, consecutive Olympic gold medals and finishing this year with 24 consecutive match wins and clearly ranked as the World's number 1 in an era when arguably the best four players ever to swing a racket are still active.

Any cunt even thinking of answering with Faldo or Hamilton can fuck off.  Maybe athletics has offered a few - Coe and Thompson maybe - but outside of that I'm devoid of suggestions...

Either way, I take my hat off the lad - he's dedicated to what he does and very fucking good at it.
smile

Where's Boring? He's an avid Murray fan.

someone will mix cassettes as the next “old school “ thing just to one up their fellow superstar dj wankster!

Worst number 1 since Carlos Moya. Juiced up to the nines and cashing in on a low point for tennis. His achievements are not in the same league as Steve Davis's or Stephen Hendry's.

Djokovic needs to get back on the steroids - if you can't beat them......

Boring wrote:

You're a brave man to start from the self-confessed moniker of 'boring' and add 'knows nothing' to that - very brave indeed - take my hat off to you though

missed out Marcelo Rios

Steve Redgrave, Bradley Wiggins, Phil Taylor, Your man Hoy.

fadass wrote:

Steve Redgrave, Bradley Wiggins, Phil Taylor, Your man Hoy.

Redgrave had help in every race he ever rowed, Wiggins and Hoy operated in a sport that is even more niche than tennis and were helped by superior equipment in the same way (if not to the same extent) that Hamilton has been, and I'll overlook the fact you introduced a dart chucker into this (as much as I think 'The Power' is remarkable).

Joe Calzaghe and George Digweed deserve more plaudits than Murray.

I would throw Mo Farah into the mix but I suspect he uses the same dealer as Muzza.

Oh I meant Vanessa Redgrave.

Calzaghe gets a nod but I'm not sure even 'Uncle' John would put his brother's achievements (of basically standing still and pointing very accurately) alongside a world class tennis player...

Farah hasn't faced opposition like Murray has.

Murray is number one by default. He doesn't have any credible completion - Henman may well have been number one at the minute. He's a absolute choker, his record in grand slams is awful. Those are the games when he played decent players

Nadal is fucked. Djokovic was injured & in a slump, Fed's age caught up with him

Let's temper down this massive achievement just a notch.