Re: Controllers advice

Add a few kill switches and it might as well be an old Numark 'battle' mixer with some extra Fisher Price lights

A mix and some of my old productions here: http://www.soundcloud.com/mikemillerdj

Re: Controllers advice

This is why DJs are boring nowadays. It's so fucking hard to control whats going on so you have to have your wits about you.

Can you imagine Brandon Block in charge of that thing? Exactly

Loop Music Mix Show

http://www.loop-music.co.uk

Re: Controllers advice

Oi Oi!!!!

A mix and some of my old productions here: http://www.soundcloud.com/mikemillerdj

Re: Controllers advice

The nerds have defo taken over with all this shite. At least pioneer are trying to keep it hands on a bit more. I feel like I've been dragged into the whole malarkey, kicking and screaming but to no avail.

Part of the problem

Re: Controllers advice

Bottom line is you can mix & match your set ups now better than ever before...gotta be a plus

Re: Controllers advice

liquitech1 wrote:

Bottom line is you can mix & match your set ups now better than ever before...gotta be a plus

only if the software works properly...

Re: Controllers advice

shaunstrudwick wrote:
liquitech1 wrote:

Bottom line is you can mix & match your set ups now better than ever before...gotta be a plus

only if the software works properly...

Touch wood, I've never had a problem but you're right wink

Re: Controllers advice

benson wrote:

Can you imagine Brandon Block in charge of that thing? Exactly

...can you imagine him getting a laptop to the gig intact in the first place? would be over before he'd started

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Re: Controllers advice

I once witnessed Blocko knocking a drink onto a spinning 1210...he didn't realise he'd done it until 2 or 3 records later, the confusion on his face was priceless...and not a camera phone in sight to capture the magic smile

Re: Controllers advice

I've seen Blocko tear up The Gallery at Turnmills a few times.

I've also seen him Dj there too.




BOOM!