Topic: New CM Mix

Get Stuck In

Re: New CM Mix

Was just gonna post this myself - nice surprise to find on a Sunday morning - makes sitting in the office considerably more bearable.

Awful control   Broken physics   Horrific AI   Weak voice work   Poor textures.

And that's just Wally on the pull.

Anyone know what the first track is? It's (guessing) a Charlie may edit of a Max Cooper remix of something or other. Max used it as his intro track to one of his sets (also available on Soundcloud).

You could always go and have a look at the first thread on this. In the right section. If you like. Glen.

Part of the problem

It's a different mix Dermo.

Haha FML . Cunt am I.

Part of the problem

Well just to redeem myself the 1st track is Iketa - burn (max cooper mix)

Part of the problem

Its still in the wrong section mind, you cunt Glen.

Part of the problem

Please do forgive me Your Cuntness

I'll consider it.

Part of the problem

Wally wrote:

Anyone know what the first track is? It's (guessing) a Charlie may edit of a Max Cooper remix of something or other. Max used it as his intro track to one of his sets (also available on Soundcloud).

Sounds like the Max Cooper remix of Nick Warren - Devils elbow

MattBlack wrote:
Wally wrote:

Sounds like the Max Cooper remix of Nick Warren - Devils elbow

nah, defo not but thanks for playing, better luck next time!

Eerrrrr hang on you pair of dopes. Didmt you notice i id'ed it for you 5 posts back?

Part of the problem

Slovenia got nothing on this.  Epic prog-no

Listened to this today at the gym. Not very good. He totally loses his way in the last 30 mins. Reminded me of some of my party efforts that i recorded where i just play what i wanted to hear without knowing if anyone was still listening or left in the room even.

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

Listened to this today at the gym. Not very good. He totally loses his way in the last 30 mins. Reminded me of some of my party efforts that i recorded where i just play what i wanted to hear without knowing if anyone was still listening or left in the room even.

LOL, I do that all the time.

Strange that it always end up being balls out progno too LOL

Short story. i played a gay bar here a bit back and at about 1am the manager came up and said "This isn't the kind of stuff you were playing earlier, people arent into it".  Hahah no shit i thought i stopped playing for them ages ago. Completely off my lid. The gays do like to hand out their illicits ill give them that. In the vague hope they will end up bumming you mind.

Last edited by Dermo (Friday Jun 2013 02:14:56)

Part of the problem

...did Dermo just admit to a savage gang-bumming at the hands of a Kylie-deprived dancefloor?

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Yes

Muzika Dan@Ukiyo Dublin 24-5-14 by Dan (High-Soul Society)
http://soundcloud.com/dannyoliver72/dan … 14/s-cmShA

I was out of my mind Damo. Luckily cant remember most of it.

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

Agree with this, well the first sentence anyway.

Unbroken1 wrote:

...did Dermo just admit to a savage gang-bumming at the hands of a Kylie-deprived dancefloor?

In exchange for some good drugs mind you.