Topic: Shall i tell you whats amazing??

I just walked home from the gym and listened to Talksport all the way on my phone in glorious digital without a single break in transmission! Considering i'm 12500 miles away from it, it still really is quite amazing this technology thingy. Carry on.

Part of the problem

Re: Shall i tell you whats amazing??

Talksport really is rubbish, Darren Gough giving it Bertie Big Bollix about football.

Talksport is for people with learning difficulties.

I cant listen to Gough. Absolute fucking dumbdick cave dweller who thinks he knows everything about football but infact knows nowt. Ala Yant.

Part of the problem

Maybe I should have added that i don't listen to talksport, it was just the only sport station available on my new phone from the motherland.

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

Maybe I should have added that i don't listen to talksport, it was just the only sport station available on my new phone from the motherland.

Sammy Galaxy 4 I hope?

No mate I went for the new HTC One. Bit sturdier.

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

No mate I went for the new HTC One. Bit sturdier.

Heard good reports about that, the Sammy has loads of irrelevant shite on it, like reading an email it follows your eye and scrolls up/down.
Still better than an iPhone imo.

I was dead close to the S4. But I read lots of reviews and the HTC just tipped it. Some of the shit on that too is totally useless also.

Part of the problem

I had a HTC One V for a grand total of 2 months before ripping it out of my jeans pocket, drunk, when paying a taxi, spazzed it onto the floor on its corner, double bounced and then into a rain-filled gutter.

#cannotbetrusted

Nice phones, though, HTC.

草泥马

Big Fella wrote:

Talksport really is rubbish, Darren Gough giving it Bertie Big Bollix about football.

I hate that fat cunt. He struggles to say money...it's very irritating.

Muzika Dan@Ukiyo Dublin 24-5-14 by Dan (High-Soul Society)
http://soundcloud.com/dannyoliver72/dan … 14/s-cmShA

Dave - one for your consideration on your next upgrade.  Waterproof phone;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-23037488

What's the music player like on HTC and Samsung?  I've got an iPhone, but the only thing stopping me having a look elsewhere is iTunes - I know a lot you think it's shit, but I think iTunes is absolutely fine - I've had a mare with other music players

Grant wrote:

What's the music player like on HTC and Samsung?  I've got an iPhone, but the only thing stopping me having a look elsewhere is iTunes - I know a lot you think it's shit, but I think iTunes is absolutely fine - I've had a mare with other music players

The HTC One is Beats Audio, decent, depends on having some smart headphones though.

草泥马

Grant wrote:

You can just drop your music files into a folder and play with the app that comes with the phone or one of your choice, much simpler than fucking around with iTunes.

Sound ok, nothing ground breaking. I listen to all my tunage on a dedicated Sony MP3 player.

Part of the problem

Big Fella wrote:
Grant wrote:

You can just drop your music files into a folder and play with the app that comes with the phone or one of your choice, much simpler than fucking around with iTunes.

Yeh same with HTC. You can use the prog it has that does all that shit but you just bypass it and drag and drop into the music folder.

Part of the problem

They have a few clowns on Talksport - Collymore & Gough in particular however the other presenters and guest are 100% better than the same tired has beens on the 5 Live. Mark Saggers, Danny Kelly, Jason Cundy, Adrian Durham, Micky Quinn - all heavyweights when it comes to football.  It is great though that you can get it all the way on in Oz on your smart phone, any Aussie radio you could recommend for us back in the homeland?

Yant - I used to be like you about Talksport however if you want to listen to sport rather than the current affairs based tosh on the only other national sports radio station you are mad. Care to share what I am missing when I am listening in the kitchen?

Jack is back baby.....

Laughing Jack wrote:

any Aussie radio you could recommend for us back in the homeland?

lol - this should be good.

I wouldn't mind listening to those two pranksters that made Kate Middleton have an abortion though.

They both got sacked. Its absolutely fucking shit Aussie radio is as you'd imagine. Talentless cunts prattling on about their totally shit penchant for wank country music and really shit humour in between. JJJ is the closest you'll get and even thats total bollox.
I tend to listen to Kiss Fm Melbourne. (because there's no talking)

Last edited by Dermo (Friday Jun 2013 02:19:09)

Part of the problem

Steve Penk was doing better shit than that 30 years ago on Piccadilly Radio.

He did some classics back in the day.

Part of the problem

I love pranks. They're hilarious. Ringing people up and asking daft questions over and over. Never gets old.

30 yrs ago it was funny. Now Australia think they have invented it. Along with Rhyming slang.

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

They both got sacked. Its absolutely fucking shit Aussie radio is as you'd imagine. Talentless cunts prattling on about their totally shit penchant for wank country music and really shit humour in between. JJJ is the closest you'll get and even thats total bollox.
I tend to listen to Kiss Fm Melbourne. (because there's no talking)

I recall downloading a JJJ Sasha and Diggers 1 hour mix each back-to-back a few years ago.  Both mixes were superb.

That's the closest i've got to Aus.  And the closest i want to get.

Great mixes though.