Re: What's happened to...

I thought he was away planning his King of spin 10 year anniversary reunion tour

Grant wrote:
erik.b wrote:
Grant wrote:

This all stems from that Terry Prachet love-in, doesnt it?

not really no

Where then?

The answer's in there, all you gotta do is look....

Looks like we have ourselves a Mr. Flares sympathiser/lover this cold summer morning. Probably after having a reciprocal reach round session whilst listening to the best of King of Spin naked in a haze of poppers and skunk weed.

Phil Opian wrote:

Looks like we have ourselves a Mr. Flares sympathiser/lover this cold summer morning. Probably after having a reciprocal reach round session whilst listening to the best of King of Spin naked in a haze of poppers and skunk weed.

that all you got in your locker Phil?... another weed related aside?

change the record you tedious little prick

erik.b wrote:
Phil Opian wrote:

that all you got in your locker Phil?... another weed related aside?

change the record you tedious little prick

Hands up if you like weed? (arm and spliff raised)

Take that Phil, you massive fanny.

Jack is back baby.....

Check you pair of crying cunts out.

...Fabi Paras apparently now running the car wash franchise at Tesco Extra in Solihull

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Unbroken1 wrote:

...Fabi Paras apparently now running the car wash franchise at Tesco Extra in Solihull

Lightweight. I've been cleaning offices for Ernst & Young. Saturday and Sunday mornings, 7-9am, £6.19 per hour. Feels great to have my self-respect back.

"You fucking tit" - La Nausee

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

I'm sure you have a great pen cap and paperclip collection.

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:
Unbroken1 wrote:

Lightweight. I've been cleaning offices for Ernst & Young. Saturday and Sunday mornings, 7-9am, £6.19 per hour. Feels great to have my self-respect back.

The perks of sniffing White Out for free and in private, eh Flaresy?