Re: Involver 3

Dermo wrote:
Pricer wrote:

After two months of listening on & off I've changed my opinion on Involver 3. It's pretty rubbish.

Perhaps I was in denial.

You're not the only one, Pricer. There's a few on here. Some I fear will never see the light.

I'm still holding firm, but be sure I will let you all know if it begins to change. smile

Mulleykid in sasha full support shocker.

Part of the problem

haha....I'm with Mullykid, I'm not bothered about the mix that much, the first release was never going to be topped for me anyway...the vast majority of the tracks on the album are top notch imo, especially when heard live...you get a better feel for the build quality in the productions..

Fuck me, I've just given Airdrawndagger a listen for the first time in 6 years. He may not be the same as old but come on let's remember the good times!

Last edited by mr day (Friday Jun 2013 18:13:21)

Always thought Airdrawndager was a load of nonsence. Don't even think I listened to the whole thing. Should have really given it a proper listen

Airdrawndagger and Involver 1 have been the soundtracks to all my come down love-making sessions in the last decade.

Involv3r is growing on me and despite the fact every single fucking track has a vocal in it, it's quite emotional on the bangers.

Images of Rhouses crying whist coming in my head. SHUT UP RHOUSES!

dutchy101 wrote:

Images of Rhouses crying whist coming in my hand. SHUT UP RHOUSES!

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

Diminished Responsibility wrote:

Airdrawndagger and Involver 1 have been the soundtracks to all my come down love-making sessions in the last decade.

http://ohn1.slausworks.netdna-cdn.com/newohnblog/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/pimp_gold2.jpg

Stud!

Diminished Responsibility wrote:

Involv3r is growing on me and despite the fact every single fucking track has a vocal in it, it's quite emotional on the bangers.

...hang on a minute, they are less 'emotional' when they have a vocal?

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Not really, just that it would have been nice to hear some tunes on the mix without vocals in it. As stand alone tracks they're definitely good, just don't like it's a mix full of vocals.

Brutalising the face off the chai maid  doesn't count as lovemaking Rhouses.

Can't imagine anything worse than listening to two of Sasha's worst albums while screwing a bird. Sure not many birds would be impressed either.

Not got any Angie Stone or Jill Scott, you stupid cunt?

And LOL at Millsy.

草泥马

millsy23 wrote:

Brutalising the face off the chai maid  doesn't count as lovemaking Rhouses.

lol.

I wish the missus made chai, someone needs to send her an excel sheet on being domesticated.