Re: Beatport Coupons

Good looking out Aural, RELEASES worked for me. $10 off Slovenia and the Carl Craig masterpiece. smile

Wow, thats like trillion rupees isn't it Rhouses?

Part of the problem

It was 500 rupees up until last month... it's now 600. We're getting fucked.

Also... a good time to do an india trip if you're Brit or Yank.

Diminished Responsibility wrote:

It was 500 rupees up until last month... it's now 600. We're getting fucked.

Even so, its still a years wages. great deal.

Part of the problem

Have you seen Rick Stein touring India on the bbc, RHouses?

Kerala looked like a nice spot.

Been to kerala. Nice it was. Spent 5 days going down canals eating food home cooked by the natives. Occasionally we let them look at us.

Part of the problem

My best mate swears by Goa and has tried to get me over there. Not a chance.

His criteria of a good holiday is 50p a pint though, he has a regular bloke who gives him a cut-throat razor shave. He is such a good customer that said bloke chucks out anybody who is in the chair when he sees my mate. Bit harsh when he is mid-cut.

Says you can live like a king for £200 per week.

Wouldn't go near Goa again. proper shit pit. if you want to die of dysentery or something thats the place to go. Kerela however is where all the coined up Indians live (some of them had shoes), or the ones with holiday homes there anyway. Its clean and safe as houses and the beaches are mint and mainly deserted. food it top notch. My Mrs did a cookery course there and she still makes the stuff she learned to this day.

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

My Mrs did a cookery course there and she still makes the stuff she learned to this day.

Double bubble!

Best holiday ever, Dermo. lol.

Without a doubt mate I think its the first time in her life she found equals. Which was nice for her.

Part of the problem

Let's hope she doesn't need a "refresher" course at home cos that's not going to be as pleasant as the trip to India.

http://content8.flixster.com/question/58/89/90/5889906_std.jpg

She has a very steep learning curve does my Mrs.

Part of the problem

Dermo wrote:

She has a very steep learning curve does my Mrs.

She is defo getting more mentions of late, is she new?

nope, same old boiler.

Part of the problem

Have you re-kindled the flame Dermo? Dinner and a show before a bit of how's yer father back at the Best Western.

You saucy devil.

Best western LOL , she aint that lucky.

Part of the problem

@Fad - Haven't seen the Rick Stein one, but I'll get on it. Really enjoyed Gordon Ramsey's Great Escape. Only been to Kerala once for a school field trip, had the time of my life. Awesome food (mainly coconut based), lots of history, nice beaches (though you'll have to trek to find them). It's a commie state too, which used to boast a 100% literacy rate.  Beef chilli fry, egg masala, appams and stew (Dermo did you try this?) and the shit load of seafood is what you must try. Definitely do the backwater house boat trip as dermo has mentioned - his account was surprisingly accurate. Tons of friends have taken their women on this and it's worked a charm for their relationships. lol. Might be time for me to work one out with the missus.

@BigFella - 200 quid for a week in goa and live like a king? Umm. I guess it's how you would define king. I spend about 200 quid for a 4 day trip, staying at a 3 star hotel/beach shack. And that doesn't even include the food and drugs - a g of the happy stuff will cost your about $100. If you really want to live like a king in Goa, just do the 5 star-6 star hotels that are way off from all the hustle and bustle, the beaches are pristine and the service is on another level. Just got back from a weekend stay at the Hyatt and I felt like a king after, not a drug addled backpacker - that will cost you about 200 pounds a night, but in fairness it isn't the 'real' Goa experience. 

@Dermo - Oh crap (literally), that sucks. If you ever visit India again, keep goa on the trip and I'll give you a reliable list of restaurants. Love going to Goa for the food.  Where did you guys stay there?

@RHouses - Shut up.

Don't you have some fish and chips to fry bigfella?

ouch Rhouses! Go easy on the big lad.

Not at 9:06:23 RHouses, where do you think I live?

The cod aren't going to beer batter themselves BigFella. Chop chop.

hahaha just messing, I've only got love for you.

I'd like to punch your fucking coupon, Rhouses.

草泥马

No re-heats at the emproium. Good to know.