Re: Beatport Coupons

BF. What's the biggest thing you've battered
? (not including your missus)

Last edited by millsy23 (Wednesday Jul 2013 02:40:52)

------------
I am STILL a child of the 80s mix: https://soundcloud.com/themills23/i-am- … of-the-80s

Re: Beatport Coupons

fadass wrote:

No re-heats at the emproium. Good to know.


Triple cooked chips Tom, we have them queuing for miles, all leave with a smile on their faces.

Re: Beatport Coupons

That was a bit cuntish of me BF, apologies. I'll definitely make it a point to eat at your restaurant if I ever visit England again.

Re: Beatport Coupons

None of the above coupons are working.

Re: Beatport Coupons

Diminished Responsibility wrote:

That was a bit cuntish of me BF, apologies. I'll definitely make it a point to eat at your restaurant if I ever visit England again.


You would be welcomed with open arms and treated to a 'special'. All FOC.

Re: Beatport Coupons

mullykid wrote:

None of the above coupons are working.


Try 'PARSIMONIOUS'

Last edited by Big Fella (Wednesday Jul 2013 03:13:12)

Re: Beatport Coupons

mullykid wrote:

None of the above coupons are working.


Give it a rest eh Mullykid? We are talking shop here. Chip shop.

Part of the problem

Re: Beatport Coupons

Big Fella wrote:
Diminished Responsibility wrote:

That was a bit cuntish of me BF, apologies. I'll definitely make it a point to eat at your restaurant if I ever visit England again.


You would be welcomed with open arms and treated to a 'special'. All FOC.


Wonder if Rhouses knows the special is a wank into the face?

Part of the problem

Re: Beatport Coupons

You've ruined the surprise now

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

Re: Beatport Coupons

He doesn't know who off.

Part of the problem

Re: Beatport Coupons

Re Rhouses - Cant remember where I went really it was 15yrs ago. Anjuna, Candolim and Mandrem ring a bell. Don't tell me. They are all shit.

Part of the problem

Re: Beatport Coupons

Was expecting chips fried in truffle oil. sad

Re: Beatport Coupons

Don't have them with the chef's sprecial mayo...

Re: Beatport Coupons

Or order from BF's Chinky menu...

Chicken with cream of Sum Yung Gei.

草泥马

Re: Beatport Coupons

Dermo wrote:

Re Rhouses - Cant remember where I went really it was 15yrs ago. Anjuna, Candolim and Mandrem ring a bell. Don't tell me. They are all shit.

Mandrem is good, Anjuna and Candolim are touristy shit holes full of cunts (mainly from Bombay) during the season.  The russian beaches/areas are a treat - Morjim and Ashwem - both which are down the road from Mandrem.

Re: Beatport Coupons

...MXMGJLYBPT

(Beatport code, not a Rhouses recommended resort)

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Re: Beatport Coupons

Diminished Responsibility wrote:

Mandrem is good, Anjuna and Candolim are touristy shit holes full of cunts (mainly from Bombay) during the season.  The russian beaches/areas are a treat - Morjim and Ashwem


15 years ago i suppose it was a little before it got trashed no? Still shit mind. So Morim and Ashwem are the best places then?

Part of the problem

Re: Beatport Coupons

There's a fish and chip shop in Islington that charges £100 for 2 x f & c.

Totes ridonk.

Re: Beatport Coupons

Dermo wrote:
Diminished Responsibility wrote:

Mandrem is good, Anjuna and Candolim are touristy shit holes full of cunts (mainly from Bombay) during the season.  The russian beaches/areas are a treat - Morjim and Ashwem


15 years ago i suppose it was a little before it got trashed no? Still shit mind. So Morim and Ashwem are the best places then?

Anjuna and Condolim were pretty fucked back then too. Morjim and Ashwem are far more secluded, better clubs, better food... a far cleaner experience. This place would be something to think about: http://www.marbelabeach.com/

Re: Beatport Coupons

Not being funny rhouses but the last thing I want to do in India is go to a fucking club.

Part of the problem

Re: Beatport Coupons

lol don't blame you. But still think you should make it a point to go here if you're in goa: http://www.bardogoa.com/

Re: Beatport Coupons

..worked for me:

MXMGJLYBPT

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Re: Beatport Coupons

15% off with this SEPTMXMGBPT

Re: Beatport Coupons

I bought the last Buzzin' Fly Anthology compilation today from Boomkat - £10.99 for 44 lossless files.

Just checked how much Beatport want for the same thing...

£54.14

Fifty fucking four pounds?!

Fucking hysterical cunts.

Re: Beatport Coupons

I try to avoid Beatport if I can, especially after the Phoenix - Rise Up debacle

When I play......no dog barks!!!!