Re: The General Footy Thread

Mr Boring wrote:

Very disappointed in Mr Wenger for wanting to get involved with a rat faced racist.

Wouldn't have thought Liverpool would accept a bid from one of their challengers for fourth spot.

And we thought Liverpool was rough.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba … z2YLaCpynO

Big Fella wrote:
Mr Boring wrote:

Very disappointed in Mr Wenger for wanting to get involved with a rat faced racist.

Wouldn't have thought Liverpool would accept a bid from one of their challengers for fourth spot.

Yeah, cos look how many times Liverpool have gatecrashed the top four party in the last few years. Next season will be business as usual, with one subtle difference: your lot will all be making your lemon-sucking faces as the Chelsea army brag about getting 'their' trophy back. In fact, I might go and put some advance money on Mourinho bagging at least 2 out of the next 3 Premier League titles - you've had your run at the top, and it's a long way down from where you've been sitting pretty. Happy landings.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

Bait... Taken

steelydan wrote:

Bait... Taken

Gladly, too.

Perhaps City or Chelsea will take our title, one thing is for certain, it won't be Arsenal.

Big Fella wrote:

Perhaps City or Chelsea will take our title, one thing is for certain, it won't be Arsenal.

I think you might be right on that one. Maybe we'll mount a challenge for 2nd spot in the near future.

Big Fella wrote:

Well then, isn't it a good thing I'm not a saddo like you, who'll cry into your sunday roast on the last day of next season because things didn't go the way you wanted. I can cope with Arsenal not winning a dime because I'll watch them anyway, but the spiritual happiness of your average Ushited goof hinges on that cup staying at Old Trafford.

Good luck with that big_smile

Joe Kinnear is said to be delighted with Andy Murray's achievement yesterday. He says he taught him everything he knows during his days at Wimbledon.

Competence is such an exotic bird in these woods that I appreciate it whenever I see it.

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

saddo

oh dear

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

David Villa has gone to Atletico

oops...

Last edited by shaunstrudwick (Monday Jul 2013 15:49:20)

check out my hearthis.at page

i'm too old for this shit

Benteke has handed in a transfer request...

shaunstrudwick wrote:

Benteke has handed in a transfer request...

Doesn't anyone want Darren Bent then?

We should snap Benteke up.

shaunstrudwick wrote:

David Villa has gone to Atletico

oops...

Well, yes.  This is awkward.

smallman1 wrote:

well it looks like you're running out of possible striking re-inforcement options - so wouldn't be surprised if you make a bid

same goes for Spurs

Last edited by shaunstrudwick (Tuesday Jul 2013 02:39:05)

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:
Big Fella wrote:

Well then, isn't it a good thing I'm not a saddo like you, who'll cry into your sunday roast on the last day of next season because things didn't go the way you wanted. I can cope with Arsenal not winning a dime because I'll watch them anyway, but the spiritual happiness of your average Ushited goof hinges on that cup staying at Old Trafford.

Good luck with that big_smile

If you aren't bother about Arsenal winning, can you just shut the cunting fuck up slagging off everyone else who is actually interested in their team winning something?

Please.

Ushited.  Honestly?

shaunstrudwick wrote:
smallman1 wrote:

well it looks like you're running out of possible striking re-inforcement options - so wouldn't be surprised if you make a bid

same goes for Spurs

Don't think he's worth the numbers being banded about by Villa.  One half decent season does not a young player worth over £12m make.

...watch Liverpool sell Suarez and offer £35m

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Not that any of you care about Canadian football, but the national team has pulled a bit of a coup and managed to hire Benito Floro and also lose to non-FIFA Martinique 1-0 in the opening game of the Gold Cup.

Yes, that's just how shit we currently are.  Hopefully Floro will help change a lot of that, but it's a monumental task.

loopdokter wrote:

Not that any of you care about Canadian football, but the national team has pulled a bit of a coup and managed to hire Benito Floro and also lose to non-FIFA Martinique 1-0 in the opening game of the Gold Cup.

Yes, that's just how shit we currently are.  Hopefully Floro will help change a lot of that, but it's a monumental task.

http://i42.tinypic.com/303a0ye.gif

loopdokter wrote:

Not that any of you care about Canadian soccerball.

Probably the first, last and only thing you'll ever get 100% factually correct.

Part of the problem

Unbroken1 wrote:

Yes please.

Unbroken1 wrote:

Comolli (if he were still here) would consider that good business

Thank God Jay Loop has checked in... was hoping he wasn't spinning a set in that boozer that got milled by the train last week.

(Cue "not the first trainwreck ever at a Kaufmann gig" posts)