Topic: Back to Mine - Andrew Slattery

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m1/slatts69/BacktomineAndrewSlattery_zps37b7369a.jpg

A new chill out mix of mine inspired by the great Back to Mine series. A collection of sub 100bpm ambient and electronica tunes from the likes of Amon Tobin, Henry Saiz, Young American Primitive, Moby, Scuba, Charlie May, Global Communication, JaseFOS, Thermal Bear, Hayden James, and more. Hit me up if you want a tune ID.

https://soundcloud.com/andrewslattery/b … w-slattery

Re: Back to Mine - Andrew Slattery

Some form of light/lattern on an up-turned table, some sort of mad afters you are having Slatters.

Reminds me of Laughing Jacks.

Somebody doesn't have a very broad taste in music if the best he can come up with for a Back To Mine is Saiz and Charlie May.

"You fucking tit" - La Nausee

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

C'mon, Slattser. Up your game son.

"Ban them, ban them alllllllllllllllllllllll" - Homegrove (April-2014)

flares_and_an_anorak wrote:

Somebody doesn't have a very broad taste in music if the best he can come up with for a Back To Mine is Saiz and Charlie May.

How about you actually have a listen before you flame it mate...

Here's the set list

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m1/slatts69/ScreenShot2013-07-01at110837PM_zpsfe5cfaf1.png

Fantastic work Andy don't take note of the negative cunts on here. You keep up the great work mate.
I fucking hate that Hurts track though, proper shit track.

"You would, you fat greasy chip eating cunt". Creepy March 2014

Dermo wrote:

Fantastic work Andy don't take note of the negative cunts on here. You keep up the great work mate.
I fucking hate that Hurts track though, proper shit track.

hahaha thanks mate! Do you hate the original or Thermal's remix?

Both really!

"You would, you fat greasy chip eating cunt". Creepy March 2014

andrewslattery wrote:

... unfortunately there is little chance of that because the boisterous little dolt is an absolute and unmitigated cunt.

However, I am downloading this and really rather looking forward to listening to it.  Will report back as soon as local (Tanzanian) wifi permits...

Cheers.

smashdad wrote:
andrewslattery wrote:

... unfortunately there is little chance of that because the boisterous little dolt is an absolute and unmitigated cunt.

However, I am downloading this and really rather looking forward to listening to it.  Will report back as soon as local (Tanzanian) wifi permits...

Cheers.

Look everyone, it's Smashdad come out of his cave to troll a Flares and an Anorak comment. Do you have a little alarm system rigged up to alert you when I'm posting, you monument to platitudinous tedium?

Last edited by flares_and_an_anorak (Tuesday Jul 2013 07:08:37)

andrewslattery wrote:

Here's the set list

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m1/slatts69/ScreenShot2013-07-01at110837PM_zpsfe5cfaf1.png

So not content with rehashing Involv3r for ego's sake, you're using Growing Forehead on your 'Back To Mine' mix - how original. There's a shitload of quality electronica out there which isn't remotely connected to the prog scene, in addition to ambient, soundtracks, instrumental hip hop, breaks, dub and all manner of weird and wonderful ethnic music to choose from. I just indicated that I'd prefer something a bit more radical, no need to get your panties in a wad Andrew.

smashdad wrote:
andrewslattery wrote:

Cheers.

Mate, your mix is soundtracking my sunset viewing in Zanzibar right now - cold bottle of Safari in hand and this in my ears - both things making me happy.

Suggest you simply ignore the gaping wide on's opinion above - pretty much every other cunt on earth does.

Last edited by smashdad (Tuesday Jul 2013 08:47:08)

Do you have a little alarm system rigged up to alert you when I'm posting...?

Yes, yes I do. It's a patented little bot I employ - I did used to call it the 'Monu-fucking-mental load of rotting old cunt' detector' but given your monopoly on triggering it off recently I'm considering a more specific moniker for it.   You fucking cunt.

smile

andrewslattery wrote:

Here's the set list

So not content with rehashing Involv3r for ego's sake, you're using Growing Forehead on your 'Back To Mine' mix - how original. There's a shitload of quality electronica out there which isn't remotely connected to the prog scene, in addition to ambient, soundtracks, instrumental hip hop, breaks, dub and all manner of weird and wonderful ethnic music to choose from. I just indicated that I'd prefer something a bit more radical, no need to get your panties in a wad Andrew.

Got any mixes of your own I / we can listen to mate?

On your note about different music... If you'd actually taken the time to have a listen to the mix, as opposed to claiming I put certain songs in there to boost my ego, you'd realise that the mix is indeed very diverse, and features everything from ambient, to house, to trip hop, to breaks, to soundscape, and everything in between... I've picked songs that I love, and that emotionally connect to me and my friends. As opposed to picking obscure shit no one's ever heard of, while putting on a Feroda hat, stroking my invisible beard and fapping in the dark on my own...

Last edited by andrewslattery (Tuesday Jul 2013 16:52:17)

smashdad wrote:
smashdad wrote:
andrewslattery wrote:

Cheers.

Mate, your mix is soundtracking my sunset viewing in Zanzibar right now - cold bottle of Safari in hand and this in my ears - both things making me happy.

Suggest you simply ignore the gaping wide on's opinion above - pretty much every other cunt on earth does.

Love your work mate. That's exactly what I was hoping people would do listening to the mix, and all I can ask for smile

smashdad wrote:

Do you have a little alarm system rigged up to alert you when I'm posting...?

Yes, yes I do. It's a patented little bot I employ - I did used to call it the 'Monu-fucking-mental load of rotting old cunt' detector' but given your monopoly on triggering it off recently I'm considering a more specific moniker for it.   You fucking cunt.

smile

Translation: 'Trolling Flares and an Anorak represents some sort of unwritten priority in my life, even on some subconscious level.'

Evidence: Rarely posts on any thread which doesn't have Flares and an Anoraks' input. (see: Opian, Phil)

Conclusion: Smashdad is a lonely, genitally-challenged cockwipe maintaining an unhealthy obsession for Flares and an Anorak.

Recommendation: Kill yourself. Soon.

Why bring me into it, you colossal fucking cunt hole?

andrewslattery wrote:

Aaah, the old 'Let's hear your effort so I can shit on it in return' chestnut. I'm busy writing original music fella, which I won't be splashing all over this board because the important people want exclusivity on new tracks. Clear enough? Goooooood.

Phil Opian wrote:

Why bring me into it, you colossal fucking cunt hole?

Point proven. Scary man.

Give it a rest you fucks.

Wish I was old and a little sentimental.

andrewslattery wrote:

Aaah, the old 'Let's hear your effort so I can shit on it in return' chestnut. I'm busy writing original music fella, which I won't be splashing all over this board because the important people want exclusivity on new tracks. Clear enough? Goooooood.

lol! Good luck with that...

You can see why they split now

Translation: 'Trolling Flares and an Anorak represents some sort of unwritten priority in my life, even on some subconscious level.'

Evidence: Rarely posts on any thread which doesn't have Flares and an Anoraks' input. (see: Opian, Phil)

Conclusion: Smashdad is a lonely, genitally-challenged cockwipe maintaining an unhealthy obsession for Flares and an Anorak.

Recommendation: Kill yourself. Soon.

You could write exactly the same about you & your chimps trolling Andrew's posts / slating his mixes like insecure little kids in a playground to be honest luv.

Conclusion - Smashdad knows a cunt when he sees one.

fonk wrote:

You could write exactly the same about you & your chimps trolling Andrew's posts / slating his mixes

No, 'you' couldn't. Now go back to your colouring books.

To be fair Flaresey, Andrew looks a young lad on the start of his journey, perhaps you could give him some constructive criticism or even a bit of advice, with you being a big name in the industry.