Re: The good TV thread...

..feeling a little

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18sxp8de2100mgif/ku-xlarge.gif

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

lol, Salamanca getting mad and shitting his kacks at the same time.

Looking forward to this.

DJ Matt Black. Continuously dumbfounding the masses with his cryptic and incoherent reviews.

Luther is back. Haven't seen the new stuff yet, but one episode left of the second SEASON and it's sooooo fucking good.

Sorry lads, gave up on Boardwalk Empire half way through season three, just got bored of Nucky and the goings on.

Big Fella wrote:

Sorry lads, gave up on Boardwalk Empire half way through season three, just got bored of Nucky and the goings on.

Suprised.  Season 3 was the best one so far.  Gip Rosetti made the series.  Can't wait for the next one.

Big Fella wrote:

..eh? S3 was fucking unbelievably good, best one yet, ramped-up superbly well. Can't wait for the next one.

Game of Thrones S3: In LOTR style there always seem to be characters/entire storylines in which very little actually happens, that said, quite a fun show with some hilariously brutal moments. Still don't get how the some rate it quite as highly as they do though.

Mad Men S6: brilliantly bittersweet & enjoyable as ever, the closest they've come to making the viewer entirely lose sympathy with Don Draper and finishing with him at his absolute lowest point. Really looking forward to seeing how they wrap it up in the final series.

Breaking Bad S5: Been saving these 'til 'I'd finished the above, 3 Eps into the first half, tense and fucking brill as ever...

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Unbroken1 wrote:

Game of Thrones S3: In LOTR style there always seem to be characters/entire storylines in which very little actually happens, that said, quite a fun show with some hilariously brutal moments. Still don't get how the some rate it quite as highly as they do though.

only really interested in the wan with the dragons at the moment

bit of an anti-climax to season 3 imo

not like Broadwalk Empire which ended on a high

check out my hearthis.at page

living la vida Strudders

damn interweb

Last edited by shaunstrudwick (Tuesday Jul 2013 04:23:39)

living la vida Strudders

Unbroken1 wrote:

Breaking Bad S5: Been saving these 'til 'I'd finished the above, 3 Eps into the first half, tense and fucking brill as ever...

Really doing it for us too, is Breaking Bad.  On season 3 at the mo.  Every episode is a belter.

Unbroken1 wrote:

I think you’re nearing the episode with the train heist, its absolutely immense

When I play......no dog barks!!!!

Cant wait for September. Boardwalk and Breaking bad same time.

Part of the problem

Breaking Bad starts again on the 11th August.

Nick Sneddon wrote:
Unbroken1 wrote:

I think you’re nearing the episode with the train heist, its absolutely immense

..*fingers in ears* LALALALALALALALALALALA

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Unbroken1 wrote:

Mad Men S6: brilliantly bittersweet & enjoyable as ever, the closest they've come to making the viewer entirely lose sympathy with Don Draper and finishing with him at his absolute lowest point. Really looking forward to seeing how they wrap it up in the final series.

Great season, no frills this time around. Really dark with some really funny moments.

Boardwalk does nothing for me.

Even Zackster wouldn't chart this bollix.

Ok so just finished Breaking Bad season 4 last night and can't help thinking that they should've just stopped there.

Everything tied up nicely.

The first half of Season 5 is out on DVD but hesitant to bother until the whole of 5 is out on DVD....what's the first half of 5 like chaps?

Season4 was immense by the way.

Yant wrote:

Ok so just finished Breaking Bad season 4 last night and can't help thinking that they should've just stopped there.

Have a word

Part of the problem

Personally thought that Season 4 was a bit over long and thin on plot; although it was saved by fantastic ending.

The first half of Season 5 was absolutely fantastic though.  Cannot wait for the final episodes.

Big Fella wrote:

I only lasted about 8 episodes into season one. Moves slower than a Galapagos tortoise that show.

John Digweed has two other brothers called Paul and Ringo

Flaresy - Uneasy Listening Vol.1

currently loving Ray Donovan on Atlantic and dipping in and out of season 1 of Breaking Bad on Netflix

living la vida Strudders

Foxy Stoat wrote:

Personally thought that Season 4 was a bit over long and thin on plot; although it was saved by fantastic ending.

The first half of Season 5 was absolutely fantastic though.  Cannot wait for the final episodes.

Maybe i should just bite the bullet and crack on with the first hald of Season 5 then.

...do it, fucking great.

Roll on the 11th..

soundcloud.com/unbroken1

Just started the 4th series of Breaking Bad and loving it. Going to need something else to fill the void left when I'm done.

Just starting watching The Wire, had to download the one with subtitles as I had absolutely no idea what they were jabbering on about.

Big Fella wrote:

Just starting watching The Wire, had to download the one with subtitles as I had absolutely no idea what they were jabbering on about.

Didn't do it for me.  Couldn't get in to it.